Prime Therapeutics Employee Reviews

quick and fun
Health Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNDecember 11, 2017
My position was a complicated one however my manager was constantly trying to motivate me into staying and trying to figure out better methods for me to be good at the position. Wasn't the right fit
I worked as a contractor, but great place to work
Aerotek Contractor; clinical pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 28, 2017
I worked as a contractor, but great place to work. Prime Therapeutics was forming an alliance with Walgreens, so company was in transition. Employees were greatly appreciated.
Ever changing
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 25, 2017
Overall, the company severely disorganized after training, which created an extremely stressful work environment.It became very difficult to adequately assist patients with proper sense of urgency due to ongoing issues with the company merger.
benefits
Cons
management changes
Prime Therapeutics is a great place to work
Field Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 19, 2017
I enjoyed my time with Prime Therapeutics it was crazy at time but it was a place I was able to receive the learning an opportunties I have had in the IT industry and in my career
Pros
Comp Time
Cons
Hours
Productive and fun - upper management needs work
Outreach Specialist (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNNovember 15, 2017
It's a very relaxed environment. Their is a hierarchy throughout the company which makes an inferiority complex. Management needs a lot of work with communication and efficiency. However, overall, it is a great work-life balance.
Prime therapeutics
Member service specialist (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 7, 2017
Loved the job when I first got there. Currently going through merger and would like to leave. Overall, if a person goes in as a new hire the job may work, however people who have been there 2+ years are getting no accomodations
Nice place to work for.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 6, 2017
It was a nice place to work the pharmacist where nice, we had a good team. Example some times a co-worker was busier than some one else came over to help.
Pros
we had a day where the company provide us fresh fruit, and bagel day.
Cons
short breaks long line for clock.
Need some help with management
Data Entry Technician (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 3, 2017
Some of the supervisors were nice, others- not so much. I needed help meeting my goal and was told I would be worked with to achieve it. No one ever worked with me, nor helped me set up a weekly goal and how to increase it. Instead my contract was broken and I was let go.
It was great in the beginning......
LEAD SYSTEM ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNNovember 1, 2017
I was there for almost 11 years. Over the years, I have watched the benefits get more expensive and the morale go down. Too many upper management. Management likes to fire workers and HR doesn't work with the employees anymore, just against them. I did learn that there are better companies to work for. The hardest part of the job was working with my new manager. I successfully made it with 4 managers, prior to the new one coming in. Workplace culture is going down. The most enjoyable part of my job was the team I worked with. They were awesome! We got along really well.
Pros
Free fruit and bagels on Wednesdays
Cons
Cost of Benefits
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNNovember 1, 2017
Prime is a great place to work. The people at Prime were very helpful and I enjoyed my experience. The project that I was working on had multiple workstreams and was great experience
Great productive company that is always there to help
Contractor Clinical Reviewer/Robert Half Staffing (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNOctober 31, 2017
This company has a great environment to work and everyone there is always there to help improve each person to the best they can be. I loved working there.
Pleasure working with this company
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNOctober 26, 2017
I worked almost 12 hours on production . In my job I got hands on experince on SAS and Teradata. Management is good and I liked it. workculutre is good. Requirements gathering is hardest in my job.
Typical Corporate Envioronment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 21, 2017
Great pay, fast paced environment. Free bagels once a week.
I worked as a Temp for this company. Long training coarse. Supportive management. Nice place to work.
Still a churn and burn outfit
Senior Project Manager IT-PMO (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNOctober 18, 2017
Prime's IT department has a long standing reputation for burning it's PMs and programmers and for high turnover, especially it's contract employees. I got some assurances that the culture had changed and things were much better. It hasn't and they aren't. Lot's of pressure, lot's of backstabbing, finger pointing and drama.They routinely cancel contracts early with no notice and for no reason and bring in new contract employees and start all over again.

Just stay away.
Pros
They pay a fairly competive hourly rate
Cons
They'll find a reason to get rid of you even if they have to make one up
Prime Therapeutics.
SR, Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaOctober 18, 2017
That was really nice working with prime Thearapeutics the work was pretty challenging and faced too much hurdles in initial days later i went smooth. Overall a great experience.
I wouldn't recommend it
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 13, 2017
The general job is ideal for a person who does not like the retail setting.

I enjoyed what i did when i worked for them. On the other hand i do not feel like they value their employees equally.

I feel that certain employees with time invested partnered with supervisors they have known over that time make it very hard for new comers to succeed if they do not play into the games and petty mess that takes place there.

Being a great employee and fulfilling you duties to the best of your capabilities means nothing when a seasoned employee feels threatened by you skills and ability.

If you choose to work here please keep to yourself, this is the only way to avoid being a target.
Pros
Cafe, closed door pharmacy
Cons
Messy environment, stressful work conditions
temp service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 29, 2017
I didn't really work for the company I was employed through a temp service which helped find jobs. The job was a great experience. I was glad for the opportunity
An Amazing Work Ethic
Clinical Review Technician (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNSeptember 19, 2017
Prime was an amazing place to work at and everyone is very approachable. Each team works together to get work done and everyone is aware of their own roles.
Pros
Awesome game room, Employees are cared for, Two unpunched out 15 min breaks
Cons
Can be repetitive
Ok place to work
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNSeptember 18, 2017
Great comp[any at first but over time the bottom line became the goal and being human was a liability. Mistakes were not tolerated. Management was not very technical so we were judged from the bottom line only
Pros
salary
Cons
company lost focus on the employee
not a good work environment
ASSOCIATE FUNCATIONAL BUSINESS CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNSeptember 13, 2017
I have been with prime for over 12 yeas, i hate to leave but feel like i need to move on.
My typical day is working on CMS audits, and on phone calls with clients and out external audit
benefits
Cons
no flexability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prime Therapeutics. Our community is ready to answer.