Prime Therapeutics

•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
it's an ok job
Member Services Agent (Former Employee), Irving, TXJuly 30, 2014
it's ok if you get hired on directly from the company and not as a temp. then management and hr are just a little ghetto but that works for some people. but the pay is decent and they have little events like for breast cancer and stuff where you can buy food or they will cater lunch but it's never anything really good. things are supposed to change soon but who knows.
Great company to work for
Clinical Review Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Edina, MNJuly 2, 2014
Great company to work for given a great role and excellent management.
Working nights, quite, busy, slowl, relaxed, comfortable, enjoyable.
Member Service Agent (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJune 26, 2014
Cons: food days, always a plus, working with a small group of folks.
Start time is 10:00 pm , busy, and meetings,messages, enjoy working with co workers, small group great workers, the hardest part if of the job when there are system problems..
Short handed place
Data Entry (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 23, 2014
While working here was a valuable asset in my learning, there were a lot of turnarounds with employees and management. Management was not very handy.
Pharmacy tech (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJune 18, 2014
I assist members/clients with medication refills, renewal requests for prescriptions from their medical doctor, checking prescription status, claim researches, accepted credit card payments and updating members profile.
Productive and family oriented
Member Services Specialist (Current Employee), Irving, TXJune 9, 2014
My day is busy from start to finish, but that is a positive thing for me. Staying productive keeps me educated and "on my toes" about the knowledge of my company.
Nice place to work, friendly, helpful
Data Entry/Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJune 3, 2014
Pros: casual fridays, snacks provides on wednesdays
Cons: overtime sometimes manadatory
Good place to work, helpful supervisors. Friendly staff, everyone is very approachable. Casual Fridays, snacks on Wednesdays.
overall good place to work
Certified Pharmacy Technician PRC (Current Employee), Irving, TXMay 18, 2014
Pros: excellent pay, great healthcare, 401k savings
Cons: sitting at a desk all day, customer service (prime's members are always right, and if they yell, which they do, prime gives them whatever they want.)
I have worked for a lot of pharmacies. Yes, this place has its favoritism and drama, but every job does. It really is not that bad. One can easily stay out of the drama if one chooses to do so. I do hate sitting all day. The customer service isnt always great either.
OK place to work
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 6, 2014
Overall its an Ok place to work. Every job has its pros and cons
challenges are the right challenges
Learning & Development (Current Employee), Bloomington MNMay 2, 2014
I drive home from working smiling almost every day. There are challenges that make sense based on circumstances rather than bad mgmt or bad people or bad business.
They play favorites
Member Service Specialist (Former Employee), Irivng, TXApril 18, 2014
Pros: bonuses, nice people, good hours, pto, e-time (leave early)
Cons: bad management, favorites, no real room for advancement, no good places to eat around them.
A good steady job for sure, a lot of the staff were college students as well. They promised compensation for being trained in multiple ques, that never happened. Management has their favorites, it's obvious. There are some managers (Ms. Prime) that go around the site and say inappropriate things and try to write you up for any little thing. I did enjoy the pay and the incentives, was a very good balance between work and life. They offered Voluntary time off daily, so if you were not trained in multiple ques you could leave if you wanted to. Your pay just was determined by how much work you really put in.
Productive workplace
MEMBER SERVICE AGENT (Current Employee), Irving, TXApril 15, 2014
Pros: incentives
Cons: short lunches
I enjoy working for Prime I"m just seeking a company with more career opportunities.
Call Center Setting
Member Service Agent (Current Employee), Irving, TXMarch 24, 2014
A typical day is back to back calls on Medicare and commercial benefits. Daily e-mails on changes in the benefit packages of the members or clients who we administer their prescription benefits to. I work daily with the plan i.e. Benefit carrier of the healthcare prescription plans. I enjoy my co-workers we work as a team and have weekly meetings to discuss changes and ideas on how to assist the members and client better and how to give a positive experience member experience in a one call resolution. The hardest part of my job is split days off and no consistency with the schedule; example M-Thurs. 7:30-4:00 off Friday work Saturday 10:30 am - 7:00 pm off Sunday. Not a healthy schedule for the employee due to you need two consecutive days off. The most enjoyable part of the job is to serve the member at the other end of the phone. Being able to give options with solutions and to hear in that person's voice that you assisted them and they are pleased that is priceless.
Nice Place to work, a lot is expected
Clinical Review Technician (Former Employee), Eagan, MNMarch 24, 2014
I was hired on as a contractor leading into their busy season. There were a lot of people already working overtime, and we were expected to do so as well after training. The position was such that you had to keep a certain pace in order to keep up and there was not a lot of time for anything but sitting at the computer. The people that I worked with were nice people, but there was not a lot of time to get to know them.
Excellent and challenging job
Clinical Review Technician/Contractor (Current Employee), Twin CitiesMarch 19, 2014
Excellent and challenging job. Great team, works together. Professional atmosphere. Educated trainers. Group activities with employees.
Great
Sr. QA Engineer (Former Employee), Eagan, MNMarch 6, 2014
Pros: great
Cons: great
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
love this palce
Member Service Rep (Former Employee), irving txMarch 6, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
love working at prime grate place to work at. the beefits is awesome!
It's a cool place to work.
QA Analyst (Current Employee), Eagan, MNFebruary 24, 2014
It's a cool place to work. It's an agile environment I have got many things to learn.
Nice work environment but you are treated like a number
Temporary Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: free bagels and good location
Cons: management
If you are ok with sitting for hours on a computer then the work isn't bad at all but don't expect the management to congradulate hard work and dedication it is all about favoritism. At least you can get a lot of over time.

About Prime Therapeutics

Prime Therapeutics (Prime) is a thought leader in pharmacy benefit management. We help clients make smart health care management – Read more