Prime Therapeutics Employee Reviews in United States

Great people to be around
Clinical Review Analysis (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNNovember 18, 2015
Typical day-repetitive work on authorization forms, some phone handling.
Learned-how prescriptions are processed
Management-Everyone is helpful and most are understanding, supervisor I had broke many rules- ex. no flip flops. no showing too much of skin (tank top).
Co-workers- I loved my co-workers, they were all super helpful, friendly, and very easy to approach.
Hardest-Reading the handwritten forms, and very light scanned forms
Most enjoyable-Great environment and people to be around
Pros
Bagel Wednesdays, Food delivery program
Cons
Not very flexible as they say they are
Productive place to work with multiple challenges daily.
Command Center Officer (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNNovember 16, 2015
Working with G4S at Prime Therapeutics offers many opportunities for growth and development. I enjoyed the people, and had many great customer service interactions with employees, contractors and co-workers.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No breaks, I ate at my desk
Great company to work with!
Clinical Review Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNNovember 15, 2015
I love everything about this company and what they do. They appreciate their employees and my supervisor was so nice and understanding. For some reason couldn't rate an overall 5 stars so I selected 4. Most enjoyable is having your own desk to work and being able to work on your own with a great supervisor and hardworking team!
Fun work place
ETL Test Analyst (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 4, 2015
Prime Therapeutics is good company with added Entertainment in work and good people to serve you officially and personally when ever you are in need.
Incompetent Management
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNOctober 26, 2015
I love doing what I did at Prime and respected Prime as a company but what I did not agree with trumped Prime perks. Upon arriving at Prime I sat next to a coworker and watched them work for 5 hours then I was released for the day. That was my training the next day I was put to work knowing the bare minimum. I learned more from my coworkers then my trainers and not from the lack of asking. I would IM leadership a question and they wouldn't respond or would be away from their desk. If I did get a response from one of them because there is two and I would IM them both at the same time.....THEY'D HAVE DIFFERENT ANSWERS EVERY TIME! I could go on and on but unfortunately I've already invested to much of my valuable time on Prime
Pros
Good Pay, Nice facility
Cons
management is very immature and disorganized, there are a few obnoxious coworkers, they are not flexible with scheduling your hours, management discriminate against certain coworkers, THERE IS NO TRAINING I learned more information for my coworkers then "leads"
Excellent Company with great benefits
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  BloomingtonOctober 14, 2015
Great growing company. Has great environment.
Overall the it has been expanding rapidly due to geeting into specialty medication business.
Fun culture
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNOctober 5, 2015
Prime was a fun culture to be a part of but it didn't seem to offer as many incentives to join in the prime community. It seemed that only management were involved in the company for social events.
Prime Theraputics
Fulfillment Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 2, 2015
I worked there for 9 years and it was a great environment. I believe it has a lot of room for advancement for technicians but is very cut throat and management turn over is frequent.
Member Claims Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 30, 2015
I helped students in the absence of the teacher to excel above and beyond. I completed clerical duties and assist the principal. The majority of the day is spent with students.
Pros
Get students and co-workers
fun working place
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 14, 2015
It is great working with them, a healthy work environment, supportive people . Co- workers were very friendly and loved to learn and teach as well.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks

Want to know more about Prime Therapeutics?

Ask a question
Great company
Front End Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 10, 2015
Great company to work for. Excellent benefits! Probably the best benefits I had ever had working anywhere. Management was knowledgeable and shared their knowledge. Great place to work!
Not good, not bad
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 31, 2015
I didn't really enjoy my experience with Prime. Their policies were ridiculous, their goals were unobtainable and management didn't really do right by their employees. It was cool to be there at first, but they sell you a dream during training which you quickly find out is a nightmare. My manager was never available and I didn't really meet her until I went out on the floor. We spent 6 weeks in training and non of the managers ever came to meet us which I thought was weird, to have no communication with a new employee. They pay well, and have good benefits, but that doesnt make up for everything they are lacking.
Pros
Benefits, Co-Workers
Cons
Management, PTO, Training
About the company
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLORIDAAugust 23, 2015
I prefer not to discuss how I feel regarding my employment with Prime, for various reasons, one of which I will share with you:
What I feel about working for the company is completely irrelevant to other people. It depends on who you are and what satisfies you in the workforce, so there is literally no point in sharing my views.
Young workforce and growing company
Senior Product Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNAugust 13, 2015
Prime is a very young work force, mainly because the company is growing at a rapid pace. With this rapid growth there are some pain points, management like to micromanage and there are a lot of petty office politics. Compensation is less than competitors but the benefits are comparable.
Pros
Some free lunches, wellness programs
Cons
mundane work
Healthcare Domain
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNAugust 6, 2015
notate below general responsibilities as they relate to the specific topics of interest for the opening.
Involved from requirement gathering, analysis, development, testing, UAT support, production implementation, post implementation support and team coordination.

Good environment.
Prime is a productive place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 6, 2015
I have always had fun working at Prime, great coworkers and very nice environment. It is also a hands on company they make sure to supply you with whatever question one may have and always there to assist whenever we have an escalated call.
Pros
The management serves us free lunch sometimes
No room for growth
Contact Center Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 2, 2015
Prime has given me the opportunity to learn about healthcare on the prescription side, and has given me the opportunity to grow in my leadership skills.
Great Cusomer Service
Member Service Agent/ SME (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 28, 2015
I have to say out of all the places I've worked at this is the one company that took customer service very seriously. By grading over 6 calls a week per agent it insured each customer was being treated with candor and having a world class experience.
Poor Management
Other (Former Employee) –  BloomingtonJuly 21, 2015
Poor management and leadership with no room for advancement unless you work 60+ hours a week. Positions are silohed with no teamwork or collaboration.
poor management
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  AlbuquerqueJuly 1, 2015
Would be a good place to work but management is disorganized and does not provide consistent training and communication. Also the work environment is a lot like High School, very clickey and unprofessional. Hard working people get overlooked if your not friends with the right people.
Pros
free food, good benefits
Cons
bad management, no room to move up