Our company is looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager, with creative ideas, to help develop and organize the sales and marketing program of an innovative corporation promoting an outstanding and exciting new construction delivery model.
This job requires a dynamic and highly-motivated individual who is seeking to apply their sales and marketing skills in a quality corporate setting. The Sales & Marketing Manager will set his/her own schedule and work from multiple locations. The position also involves meeting weekly with management to report progress, share ideas, develop next-step strategies, and coordinate implementation.
Compensation for this position is straight commission (i.e., commission only, with no base salary), combined with a very generous bonus opportunity. It is anticipated that the successful sales & marketing manager will earn approximately $60K - $150K annually in commission, including bonuses. The amount of income generated is entirely dependent on the efforts of the individual.
Position begins as an independent contractor (statutory nonemployee) with potential for advancement and conversion to employee status with regular wage compensation, plus bonuses.
This position is ideal for new graduates seeking practical experience or seasoned individuals pursuing career growth opportunities.
The work will involve, but is not limited to the following:
- Relationship Building
- Product Promotion
- Event Marketing & Coordination
- Advertising Development & Coordination
- Social Media Marketing & Coordination
- Product Sales Efforts
- Communications & Networking
- Relationship Management
Applicants must reside in the San Diego area and should possess the following:
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (preferred, not required)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with English fluency
- Organizational skills
- Experience working on team projects
- Dedication of sufficient time and effort required to be successful
- Customer-service personality that motivates others to act
- Ability to stay focused under self-supervision
- Real estate knowledge is a plus
Other Conditions of Employment
- Proof of work eligibility (S.S. Card & I.D.) is required
- Must have transportation (to conduct business– primarily within San Diego county)
- Applicants must have good references, mobile phone, and a local address of physical residence
How to Apply:
Please apply online (include a statement of interest and resume).
This position is available immediately.
No recruiters, Principals only.
(Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.)