PrimeFlight Aviation Employee Reviews in United States

Ha! would you like to know?
Cabin Agent (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 16, 2016
A typical work day includes poor management, Variety of foreign people who barely speak or understand English.

constant stress when the job is extremely easy.

If you can handle easy money and absurd people and management then come on in, why not?
Pros
Easy Money
Cons
1- 30 minute lunch 8-10 hour shifts
Ability to work under pressure
Southwest Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Customer Service AgentFebruary 2, 2016
Adaptability and ability to work under pressure: Secure a position that will enable me to use my strong communications & organizational skills, customer service background and my ability to work well with people. Patience, tolerant and flexible to different situations: Listens and checks before acting, then tries to understand the personnel and information before making judgments and taking action, and follows established process. Quick Learning: Show willingness to learn new methods, procedures, or techniques and take on new tasks. Build Relationships: Relates to people in an open, friendly, accepting manner; shows sincere interest in others and their concerns; initiates and develops relationships with others as a key priority.
Servering those that served us
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 31, 2016
The best thing about the American Legion is that it is basically for those that served this great country. It helped me to become better at multi-tasking, and organization.
Wheelchair Attendant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 19, 2016
Meet a lot of different people learn to talk people in all situations good or bad. Great Working environment for teenagers to find a start up job.
Pros
See famous people
Cons
have to be patient
Working at air-port was a great way to get along with all people of any culture.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 5, 2015
The job was excellent and i enjoyed it very much. I am really good at working with people and problem solving. Finding a job there is for anyone who like to be around people.
Pros
Competitive wages.
Cons
Healthcare
Nothing like what I thought it would be
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  TXSeptember 28, 2015
I worked here for less than 3 months. It didn't even take me that long to realize that the management was terrible. Upon being hired, I was promised full time with benefits. 2 months in..I was told that I would be part time with no benefits. All I could hear was insincere apologies. There was no order. I had never been in a situation like this before and I hope no one else has to ever experience that either.
Pros
Fellow employees
Cons
No benefits, management
PrimeFlight
Passenger Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 17, 2015
I have always wanted to work in the airport. Prime flight gave me the atmosphere I was looking for. I really enjoy the customers as well as the opportunity to explore a different type of customer service.
Similiar to prospect
Wheelchair Attendant (Former Employee) –  philadelphia international airportJuly 16, 2015
This job was the same detail as prospect. We just served for people in different terminals we had the same job description.
Pros
Having to lift people from one chair to another
Cons
the tips were great
An unforgotten experience
Passenger Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 14, 2015
It is a job for a single person with no dependents. My experience was quite interesting. I have nothing more to say about the company
Sitting around waiting for planes can be bored.
AIRPLANE CLEANER (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 3, 2015
Cleaned and restocked airplanes as they come and go. The only part i didnt like is working in the plane when its really humid out.
excelent job but employer terrible trouble to each other.
Wheelchair Attendant/ Baggage Handler (Current Employee) –  Carolina, PRApril 24, 2015
General Manager dont know how to work and abuse to all the employer. Irresponsable. low paid, all the lead can cut our paid
Unsatisfying Workplace
Baggage Handler (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 11, 2015
The job is boring. The workers are lazy. The management is incompetent. The wages are very low. There are almost no benefits.
Cons
Wages are too low, breaks are too short and unpaid, annual and sick leave do not exist, vacation and bereavement leave are too short, uniforms are under supplied, leaders and supervisors are unqualified, co-workers are lazy
Hostile work environment, poor leadership
CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING & COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 31, 2015
Management creates a hostile work environment by intimidation, threat tactics and the corporate HR department refuses to do an investigation of these unacceptable practices. In my 20+years in the airline business working for an airline and then airline service providers, this is by fat the most undesirable place to work. Discussion with other stations in the system indicates that ABQ is not the only station with this systemic problem and is fact a part of the company culture. I believe this is mostly due to upper management being retired American Airlines management which was notorious for treating front line employees with little respect.
Pros
None to speak of
Cons
Missing pay, irregular schedules
Low pay, no raises, bad management
Baggage handler (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJMay 19, 2014
I can't even rate this company they are so disorganized!!!! They don't even know what their doing, you can forget about getting in contact with HR are any other person it's a do what you want type of company I don't have a manager if theirs a issue I have to figure it out on my own. DO NOT APPLY HERE!
Cons
terrible company, low pay, no raises & bad management
terrible company, low pay, no raises, bad management
baggage handler/wheelchair (Former Employee) –  phlNovember 11, 2013
This company sucks, management is clueless never no help from this company
Pros
no pros
Cons
too many to list
Primeflight in Tulsa is a terrible place to work.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tulsa OklahomaAugust 2, 2013
Very little pay for the work you do, management is terrible, and are severly understaffed making everyone do three times their work load. Management does not listen to their employees issues and concerns and is also very disrespectful to their employees. There are better places to work than here.
Pros
nothing
Cons
management is awful, pay is terrible, almost never leave on scheduled time off.
Fun atmosphere
Cart Driver (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXJuly 31, 2013
Primeflight is a provider of inter-terminal transportation for disabled passengers. Meeting new people made this job exciting.
Pros
meeting celebrities
Cons
management
They do to offer health benefits and 401k!
Open (Current Employee) –  OpenMay 6, 2013
Im annoyed that everyone seems to think they do not offer benefits and they most certainly do! If you didnt know this, then management must not have been clear with you from the beginning!
fun job good crew to work with.
shycap and ron cleaner (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 9, 2013
ewasy going day learn process of working in a airport. rules change weekly u coworker are good working people with good work sense doing alot of lifing of luggs i like to get paid.
Pros
meeting different people all over the world
Cons
no healthcare
Good job experience
Wheelchair Agent (Former Employee) –  College Park, GADecember 5, 2012
Co-workers were professional which made the job experience very easy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PrimeFlight Aviation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9