Primerica Employee Reviews

Found 1,592 reviews matching the search
Best place to grow and be motivated
Representative (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MISeptember 23, 2017
If you don't learn something new eveytime you go in then you're doing it wrong. Primerica is an energetic and fun place to be! Helping people become secure financialy for the rest of their lives.
Pros
Energetic Leadership, Endless Oppurtunities To Be Promoted, Accomplishments Are Acknowledged
Cons
Commission Based
Management guides well
Financial Representative (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLSeptember 22, 2017
The company provides excellent training on a wide variety of products to enable the representatives to successfully find the best solutions for individuals and families.
Amazing business with unlimited opportunity!!
District Leader (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 22, 2017
I started Primercia in March of this year. Everyone told me it wouldn't work. That it wouldn't pay off. Thank God I didn't listen to those negative people. I am now a certified trainer, district leader in the Riverside office. The money is great, but the best thing about this opportunity is the experiences! The team you build, the training that's provided, the families you protect. There is no other business like this!
Pros
Amazing work environment, excellent pay, helping people with their finances
Productive work place & friendly
Secretary /Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJSeptember 22, 2017
Call all clents about past due payments & collect to apply to the account. Answering phones , filing, making apps, sending out new info to are clients
Great leadership, competitive environment, always advancing
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 20, 2017
10/10 would recommend
Great environment
Great leadership
Best opportunity in American business
You determine your outcome
Unlimited room for growth and promotion
A good part time side job that can become full time.
Agent (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CASeptember 20, 2017
I would describe Primerica as an affordable franchise that the average person can buy into. The only equipment you really need is your cell phone, or a laptop if you prefer. The pay is entirely commission, but there is a wide array of products and services you can sell and provide, and they are good products. I'd recommend having another stable job, and to do this on the side to build up your business. This is a high turnover industry, as it is sales, but if you can network and sell a product, you can make money while doing some good for people.
Don't quit your day job
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GASeptember 20, 2017
Unlike other financial service companies, Primerica's main focus is recruiting others into the program. The service they offer for families is spot on, but the method in which they get clientele can be challenging for many. If they had a lead generation system, things would be so much easier!
Pros
You pick your own hours
Cons
It's tough to advance if you're coming in with a cold market
Ok job
Life Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 19, 2017
Ok job just wasn't for me. You get paid commission and advancements and if your client withdrew their application for insurance the company wanted the advance paid back.
Regional Leader
Regional Leader (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 19, 2017
It's a lot of work. Some families do turn you down and you don't get paid for it. I have went on for weeks without getting paid and I tried everything.
Awesoem
Senior Regional Leader (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MISeptember 19, 2017
Great place to work if you're not afraid to get after it. We believe very much and pay for performance. The skies the limit when it comes to making income here you just have to be willing to do the work .
see below comments
Division Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 18, 2017
Do not like being forced to do this just to submit an application. What does this have to do with my submitting an application for a job , this should be removed.
Pros
see above comment
Cons
see comments
You can get there if you work like no tomorrow
Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 16, 2017
If you are determined to the extreme this job is for you. The work is all within your control, however that also means you must work for your money rather than a salary. However, you have a higher likelihood of becoming a better person.
Pros
Your hours, you workload
Cons
No salary, No work, no pay
Good Office to work in.
Financial Coach (Current Employee) –  Grays Lake, ILSeptember 15, 2017
Great Company to work for when you are able to meet your personal goals while you are working there. there is added insentives that Primerica offers if you'd like to achieve them.
Pros
Flexable Time
great place to work!!
Rep (Former Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILSeptember 15, 2017
i enjoyed working there, i felt comfortable with the people i worked with. i only worked on a part time basis and when i was offered a full time position at my other job I didn't have the time to do both.
Pros
free training
Cons
working as much as full time job
Great friendly enviroment
Life Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Everett, WASeptember 14, 2017
Still work for Primerica part time and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. Just need a job to fill up my day that allows me to continue to do Primerica on the side.
Pros
Great products
Cons
Commission based pay
Manage
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lodi, NJSeptember 14, 2017
I learned how to manage my time more properly. I also learned there are no excuses. The work environment is amazing and I would recommend it to people.
NO time to Relax
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LASeptember 14, 2017
You are always on the Go you can never stop. No days off what so ever. You have to stay hustling every day all day or you would miss an opportunity. The pay system is Highly Weird never know when you are going to get paid nor how much.
Pros
Great Life Ins.
Cons
Horrible Way to run a Company
Competitive Workplace
District Leader (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 13, 2017
• Resolve and follow up on any impediment that the team has to achieve a goal with the appointments or with their training as financial advisors.

• Teach the team how to use the web platform for different client requirements, such as, budget, changes in policies or investments, verify details, historical reports, how to use the new mobile application, and many more.

• Teach the team how works SCRUM methodologies, different roles and processes of each sprint phase
• Meet with Manager (Product Owner) once a month to plan conferences for potential clients and courses for our team. these meetings are also done with other stakeholders and SM from other teams, as a retrospective of each sprint
Amazing business
INSURANCE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Merrillville, INSeptember 13, 2017
Primerica Financial Services is an amazing company for those who want to earn extra money each month working very flexible hours or for those who want to own their own agency.
Opportunity to make extra cash
AGENT (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNSeptember 9, 2017
Start out with friends and family and get recommendations from them to find new clients and help them save money. We have classes every week for training. We also have an opportunity night for the public to come in and see what we do and see if they are interested in working with us. We do not have to work everyday or every week. Majority of the people are part time and works for Primerica for extra money. Everyone is respectful and willing to help each other out when someone doesn't know what to do. If a member did some kind of sale or recruit, that member is acknowledge and is rewarded from our RVP. The hardest part of this job is starting out and getting people to actually sit down with you and listen. It is paid on commission but the percentage is fantastic. Promotions are very easy.
Pros
major flexibility for work and family.
Cons
You get a lot of "no" before you get a "yes" from clients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Primerica. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2