Primerica Employee Reviews

the most enjoyable part of the job
Sales (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 16, 2018
Talking to many different individuals in very enjoyable. It helps you to become very social, and not have problems meeting strangers. Everything that I am certified in requires me to talk to many people.
It was okay
District Leader (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAFebruary 15, 2018
Primerica provided many opportunities. The company has a great system in place that caters to the well being of the customers. The company provided great rewards for successful employees.
Positive and fair
Life Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 15, 2018
A typical day at work is surrounded by upbringing people. I learned how to help families. Management was great! Most enjoyable part of Primerica was being a part of something bigger than yourself and getting the satisfaction of having helped people in need.
Incredible place to work
Financial Representative (Current Employee) –  Oxford, MAFebruary 15, 2018
Exceptional people, positive atmosphere, and a love for helping people. There is nothing better than working with people who all have the same goal and objectives.
Pros
so much to learn here
Cons
The greatest opportunity in the world
District Leader (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAFebruary 14, 2018
there’s not a single other place i’d rather be!
everyone is like family and they want to see you succeed and they find out your goals and make them a reality for you!
if you aren’t a primerican id suggest you find your closest office & become one SOON!
Pros
Cons
nothing!
You have to hustle and be confident.
Customer Service Representatives (Former Employee) –  Bailey, NCFebruary 14, 2018
Lovely people. Nice job. I highly recommend getting your insurance license first to actually get a pay check. I loved the job. If you start at. An early age the more time and the bigger you can build your empire!
I love this company!
Regional Leader (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLFebruary 13, 2018
I have always wanted to work for myself but never had anyone in my family who could teach or pave the way for me. I have been mentored directly from the owner of the office. He is teaching me how to open up my own office like he did. I wish most people would give themselves a chance to learn how to grow their own business. I learned after going the traditional route. Bachelors, Masters. I'm glad I made the decision to come and work here. We are focused on teaching others about entrepreneurship as well as money.
Pros
Self improvement, Positive Environment, Great Company
Excellent place to work
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIFebruary 13, 2018
Great people and great environment. Plenty of opportunity for job advancement and growth. Excellent place to keep current on industry standards. Great people to work for and with.
Provided financial services to help families protect their families
Regional Vice President (Former Employee) –  Willingboro, NJFebruary 13, 2018
Sold term-life insurance and mutual fund investments to families. Work place was full of positive energy. Worked with new recruits to obtain necessary licensing to sell products to the public.
Pros
Help clients to vastly improve their financial positions
Cons
Difficult to maintain trained staff; worked on commission basis
This company is not for most people
District Leader (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 13, 2018
I liked working at Primerica for the sole reason that the people I worked with were a lot of fun. However, the job itself leaves little ability to actually make money. A few do for sure, but you need to be an extreme people person and spend a lot of time recruiting and cold calling. Neither of which suited me. I was a full time employee, while most people are part time. So to make real progress, you need to give your self to it completely and have long hours and talk to as many people as possible.
Fun and exciting place to grow professionally
District Leader (Current Employee) –  Homewood, ILFebruary 13, 2018
I love the fact that Primerica not only do we sell products but we also do a lot of self development and we educate our clients about Current financial trends.
Pros
Great leadership, recognition for every level of advancement.
Cons
N/a
The Primerica Business Opportunity
Office Manager & Financial Services Broker (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLFebruary 13, 2018
My husband owns a Primerica agency. He offers a business opportunity where advancement and compensation depends on the individual's ambition and willingness to work. A typical day for me included, training, recruiting, licensing processes, organizing documents and documenting. Meeting prospects. Following up with clients, prospects and recruits. Setting appointments, etc.
Pros
chanching people's financial life
Cons
customer service and training recruits could be a challenge at times
Good work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAFebruary 12, 2018
A typical day at Primerica was very busy because I worked in a Call Center. We were in groups based on personality. My group was made up of very helpful and caring individuals. The company offered courses for one to advance and it also had fun activities for the employees to de-stress.
Financial Consultant
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 12, 2018
The job was what you made out of it and the work you put into it. It was exciting helping clients meet their financial goals. I enjoyed doing this for my customers.
Productive yet flexible work environment with heights of positivity fostering encouragement
Registered Representative (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 11, 2018
A productive yet flexible work environment where one learns the importance of self discipline, time management, relationship maintenance & perseverance while serving families in the community at large. A typical work day involves telephone communication with prospects as recruits or clients of the business. Twenty-five to One hundred and fifty calls to conduct financial business. Most difficult in this job is accepting the clients' financial problem & most enjoyable is the ability to provide a viable financial solution and the compensation for work. The self management approach in an exciting, positive yet competitive work environment are attributes to the success of the Company.
Pros
Speedy financial compensation.
Cons
Inability to control team stability.
Outstanding opportunity
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVFebruary 11, 2018
Rated as the most reliable financial services company in the United States, the commission rates are higher than any other company, with more opportunity than any other company in the world.
priemrica
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  College Park, MDFebruary 10, 2018
all in all i would not recommend to anyone. if badgering your family and friends to commit to a job and life insurance so that you make money is your thing, then go ahead. not for me
Pros
productive, competitive and stressful at times
Life Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Gahanna, OHFebruary 10, 2018
i learned how relate and catered the products we offered to fit their
needs. what i didnt like is there were no leads available to you other than from your warm which is friends and family... You worked for yourself this was not a job.. This is a business I do on the side.
Pros
training and growth developmet
Cons
commission base only
Great company to work for.
Agent (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 9, 2018
Enjoying working with Primerica. Training was great, but i didnt want the commission wages. I wish its a hourly salary instead of commission. Training is very educational. Team leaders work great with each team. Also their training for prep is well prepared. It really helps with agent pass the state License. Great facilities and team members are very helpful.
Cons
Need employee insurance
Hard work but would pay off
Agent (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSFebruary 8, 2018
Very hard work, however the more people you know the better your chances are of making some good money. The pay was great as long as you were able to sign up new clients. Helped people save money for the future and to help protect themselves now in case of a death that caused a hardship.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Hard work if you don't know a lot of people in area.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Primerica. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2