Primetime Advertising Employee Reviews

Unpredictable
CSR (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TxMay 10, 2016
The work starts off pretty high energy. There are spiffs that go on throughout the work day. The only thing about this job is it's not guaranteed money. Myself and a few others that were hired on at the same times felt tricked because we were told that the hourly pay would be $16.00/hr plus commission. Well, In our first day of training, it was told to us totally different. It was actually 13.00/hr and if you hit your weekly commission, you would get paid $16.00/hr. The weekly commission was $2,500. Being that we were cold calling various businesses and giving them the opportunity to advertise on spirit items for the surrounding high school to their business, it wasn't a easy and guaranteed sale. It was hard to meet the weekly sales quota. When I was hired, I was hired with 3 other girls. I was at the job for about 1 month and when I made the decision to leave, none of the girls that started with me were there anymore. One of the girls quit day 2 of training. The other quit day 3 of training and the last girl was just fired for attendance issues. The staff was very nice and friendly.
Pros
Half day off on fridays
Cons
No job stablility
Fun place to work with lots of incentives
INSIDE SALES REP (Former Employee) –   SAN ANTONIO TXMay 26, 2013
Lots of yelling! Yelling was encouraged.
I learned a lot about ways to advertise and having spirit.
Management was fun. Always smiling always made employees smile, made work fun and exciting.
The hardest part of the job was getting a raise.
The most enjoyable part was the job. Very fun environment.
Pros
INCENTIVES
Cons
PAY RATE
Productive and fun work place. Lots of spiffs
Call Center Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 24, 2013
Work was hard, but enjoyable. There were lots of sales contests and spiffs. The work was difficult without the conveniences of a modern call center. The data was on hard copy. There wasn't a dialer. The corporate office gave us autonomy and we exceeded sales expectations.
Pros
free access to the gym and sales contests
Cons
boiler room environment
Csr
fund raiser (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 17, 2013
Fun place to work, calling people to sponsor high school spirit items.
Pros
playing games and listening to music at work
Cons
no job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Primetime Advertising. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8