Supports and drives high levels of customer satisfaction for accounts and other lines of business by providing excellent, prompt, and courteous support to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service and account management to our NuTEC customer base.
- Quote and price products to customers in a timely and efficiently.
- Data entry of sales orders into company ERP system
- Contact customer base in order to generate news sales.
- Review customer purchase orders for details about material specifications, packaging, and pricing.
- Review customer prints for accurate part dimensions, material specifications, etc.
- Process returned sales orders through data entry into the ERP system and arranging for parts to be returned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong internal and external customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Strong problem solving skills, attention to detail, and initiative
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, and proven ability to manage a large number of multiple priorities and projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to write/edit a variety of marketing communication pieces including brochures, direct mail and other customer education/sales collateral and advertisements.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks on time
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, 1-3 years Customer Service, manufacturing environment experience preferred or equivalent applicable experience
Advanced computer skills required, must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook. Experience in Microsoft Dynamics a plus.