Responsible for providing financial and administrative support in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Performs the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare and enter vendor invoices into ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics NAV).
- Process weekly check run
- Process checks on demand
- Maintain vendor files including W9’s & Sales Tax Exempt Certificates & certificates of insurance
- Review and enter expense reports.
- Review and reconcile price/quantity variances with Purchasing Dept.
- Prepare monthly account analyses.
- Prepare monthly accruals.
- Calculate and enter metal costs and surcharges.
- Reconcile AP account monthly.
- Work closely with purchasing to analyze and troubleshoot issues with standard costs.
- Responds to questions and makes calls regarding billing problems; acts as a liaison between departments and vendors.
- Reconciles report discrepancies and problems.
- Monthly management of credit card accounts.
- Management of all cash disbursements including wires, ACH.
- Monitor and reconcile freight charges.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong internal and external customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Strong organizational skills, excellent follow through
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, and proven ability to manage a large number of multiple priorities and projects
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks on time
2-3 years experience as accounts payable or equivalent applicable experience. Manufacturing experience preferred.
Advanced computer skills required, must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook. Experience in Microsoft Dynamic a plus