Prince Telecom Inc

Prince Telecom Inc Employee Reviews

Cable Installations
Professional Installation Specialist (Former Employee), WashingtonJuly 31, 2014
Its going into peoples houses. Don't be shy. Some days were longer, some where shorter. Also, don't be afraid of heights, or crawlspaces.
Always evolving and changing
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Union, NJJanuary 4, 2014
Fast passed, day to day there were always changes that you need to adapted to. This kept you on your toes but could also be frustrating.
Friendly enviroment with hardworking people to make customers happy.
Assistant Administrative Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 30, 2012
Pros: i enjoyed all the potlucks we had for holidays.
Cons: i wasnt that thrilled with the healthcare costs... but made it work to the best of my ability.
I enjoyed going to work at least 20 minutes earlier to get my morning coffee and get situated at my desk.. Ive learned that if you work hard along with your team mates that we all can surpass our potential.As a manager i know that holding team meeting and voicing ones opinion can be very helpful in opening new doors and ideas to better the company.. My coworkers were awesome.My coworkers understood that there is life outside of the work force and enviroment.The hardest part of my job was working weekends and juggling outside activites with my kids . The most enjoyable part of my job was making customers happy.