Princess Dental Staffing Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
great opportunities
Princcess dental staffing (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 14, 2017
Princess Dental Staffing is a great way to get work! There are tons of dentists in the area that are looking to hire. I also like that there is a job board I can look through.

Lots of temp jobs!
Pros
lots of work
Lots of jobs compared to other staffing agencies
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 17, 2017
I found my phone buzzing with opportunities once I registered with this company. The are pretty hip in terms of technology, and I found my online account very convenient to manage my calendar for days that I was to work. My local rep was a lot of help whenever I had a hang up or problem. Overall, I highly recommend if your looking for dental jobs..
Pros
lots of jobs, quick response to jobs
Cons
must act fast when opportunites arrise
Organized and at forefront of technology
Hygienist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 9, 2017
I've been around dentistry for a long time and find it refreshing that someone is actually investing in dentistry to make it better.
I found the princess staffing service to be intuitive, modern, convenient and even trend setting.
I've received more opportunities from this company than from any other. They filled my schedule whenever i needed to work.
Pros
supportive, convenient
Cons
sometimes short notice
Flexible
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  ArizonaJune 7, 2016
Flexible schedule and the agency provides plenty of opportunities to work at different locations. I learned to work with different dentists and new way to improve myself.
Extremely sporadic
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 21, 2013
A typical occuance would be a phone call the night before or the morning of telling me where to go. it was my first temp work experience. It was hard to plan around classes. I never met anyone in the company. Eveything was done via phone. I enjoyed working with one of the Doctors, i experienced for the first time a complete maxillar implant procedure. Very interesting.
Pros
Same day pay
Cons
Stability non-existant
Worked for Princess Dental Staffing as a temp
A temporary dental assistant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 18, 2012
I worked at one office for several weeks through Princess Dental Staffing as temporay dental assistant. My home is not located close enough to most of the job assignments available for me. On a few other opportunities they gave me, I was either working for another agency or unavailable that day for short notice jobs.
Pros
staff are very friendly
Cons
they don't enough work available for me.