Princeton City Schools Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great place to work when I was there!
Grant Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 1, 2016
Very caring district! From the Superintendent's office to every other office and service, Princeton cares deeply about the welfare of the students and families.

Even though HB 66 eroded the funding of the district - every effort has been made to keep vital services to children and families. It is a very diverse district spanning more than one county and city. Everyone comes together to celebrate the good news of the district and be a visible support to the many communities they serve.
Pros
Great people, great kids, great place!
Cons
Great Environment
cleanliness, and housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OhioOctober 19, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Most enjoyable part of the job is working aside my colleagues and learning from them.
Fast Paced, Fun, Never a dull moment
Intervention Assistant/ Student Government (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 18, 2015
In a school, you never know what a day will entail. Everyday is completely different in the world of Special Needs Individuals.
Helping them to master their goals enabled me to stay focused and balanced, while having fun with them.
Productive and fun learning environment
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 27, 2012
A typical day at work included attendance, focusing on elementary education curriculum and having fun with the kids. I learned that I can be strong and consistent and kind at the same time. Management was excellent in the sense that they were supportive should any issues arise. They let me do my job without interruption. The co-workers were the BEST! Hardest part of the job was traveling to and from work. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to work with a group of great children!
I really enjoyed working for Princeton and if I was still living in the area, I would definitely return.
Educational Interpreter, ASL (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 21, 2012
Great opportunity and wonderful students and staff. I like the support given to the interpreters to help make the deaf students educational experience the best.

4.7