Princeton Information

Princeton Information Employer Reviews

Busy, fast paced
Contractor (Former Employee), North Wales, PAApril 14, 2014
Pros: busy days went by quickly
Cons: poor working area
Collecting/delivering pcs
Upgrading operating systems
Installing software
Upgrading/troubleshooting hardware
Assisting with pc support
Great consulting experience
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Franklin Lakes, NJJanuary 13, 2014
Very easy going folks at Princeton Information. They are quick to place you in a position.
High turnover rate of employees
Branch Office Administrator (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAJanuary 9, 2014
All employees were overworked and under appreciated. They had an extremely high turnover rate. Management was caught several times in lies to employees. Overall, I would definitely not recommend this company - at least not my location. It was a very tense/hostile work environment.
Great company and staff
Fannie Mae - Project Analyst II (Current Employee), Minneapolis, mnDecember 2, 2013
Pros: great staff and hr awareness
Cons: don't have any so far.
I'm very impressed with the level of service I receive from the HR team at Princeton. It's a great company to work for and I'll recommend anyone who's looking to get into contracting to check with Princeton Information.
Great contracting company
Test Engineer (Current Employee), Urbana, MDMay 26, 2013
Client is FannieMae. My typical day includes test analysis and test execution. It also includes communicating with all team memebers and management involved in the project.
Productive and gat learning experience.
Senior Programmer (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 18, 2013
Pros: the people i worked with and the skills ilearned
Cons: project mis-management
A typical day included analyzing a CA DMV transaction written in assembler code to determine the different CICS framework components, such as transaction interface validation modules, business rule modules, event rule modules, transaction controller validation modules, and response formatter modules, to be designed, coded and tested. Additionally, metadata – more... was extracted from the assembler transaction and propagated to the appropriate DB2 tables. DB2 metadata tables were updated with information concerning the execution of the new transaction.
I learned a better understanding of assembler code and was able to gain more experience using DB2 and SQL statements in a mainframe environment.
The on-site technical leadership for the project was outstanding and was able to give direction when needed. Management was constantly changing every six months to a year. The majority of the co-workers on the project were friendly, knowledgeable, hard working and professional. We seem to collaborate very well together.
The hardest part of the job was the constant threat of the project coming to an abrupt end due to a disjoint between the HP management and the CA DMV management. Ultimately, the project was canceled after a total of 6-7 years of work (4 years for me).
The most enjoyable part of the job was the gaining of knowledge after struggling through the analysis of an assembler program or some other difficulty and getting the new COBOL modules to produce results that mimicked the assembler code version. – less