Princeton Institute of Life Sciences (PILS) is a non-profit research organization formed as an incubator for testing and developing innovative ideas that can bring about major improvement in human health and condition and provide significant benefit for society in general. Current projects include increasing life span, prevention of neurodegenerative disease and fundamental research of G-protein coupled receptors (GPCRs).
The position includes literature research and all aspects of writing, submitting and reporting for biomedical grants for various projects, including kinase inhibitors, cancer therapy, fundamental GPCR research and others.
Full time. Permanent.
Princeton Corporate Center, Monmouth Junction, NJ
POSITION START: Immediate
- Three or more years of biomedical grant writing experience
- Proven track record of successful grants written and submitted solely or as a leading writer
- Either Bachelors degree (BA or BS) or higher in English, Journalism, and/or related with close acquaintance with biomedical terminology; or Bachelors degree or higher in Biology, Biochemistry and/or related with proven track record of writing excellence. Master or Ph.D. degrees preferred
- Ability to interview research personnel to gather information and to write complex biomedical documentation in accurate and understandable terms
- Excellent communication skills
Commensurate with experience. No relocation or sign-up bonuses to be paid.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and list of successful grants written and submitted as a sole or leading writer