Princeton Properties, a premier New England based Property Management Firm is currently seeking an experienced full-time MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN for our apartment-home community in Norcross, GA. This is a great opportunity for someone with multi-family apartment-home maintenance experience.
- Strong apartment-home maintenance skills including plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and HVAC.
- Strong diagnostic and repair skills.
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver's License, and have reliable transportation.
- Must have own tools.
- The ability to lift 75 lbs.
- The ability to perform the physical requirements of the job including bending, stooping, walking, reaching, and standing for varied periods.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must be available for emergency on-call responsibility and snow removal after hours and weekends.
- Must live within a comfortable 30 minute commuting range for emergency on-call responsibility.
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment background screening.
Princeton Properties offers an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Disability & Life coverage, a 401(k) with company match, and a generous paid-time-off program.