Principle Solutions Group

Principle Solutions Group Employer Reviews

Good company to work with
Field Engineer (Current Employee), Atalnta, GASeptember 26, 2014
Pros: good support
Cons: job security/ advancement
I contract threw Principle Solutions, so there is no typical day except to say placement is very quick and there is pretty good support along the way. The hardest part of the current company I'm contracting for is being away from home so long without any real date of return.
It was this or nothing
Cog in the wheel (Current Employee), North CarolinaMay 20, 2014
Pros: they pay more than unemployment
Cons: you are a commodity -- not a professional
I was offered a contract position with PSG -- it was my 2nd contract position gig (the first was several years ago with RHT). This was by far the worst of the 2 contract positions.

The recruiters perform a very "hard sell" to get you to accept the job. Once you have started, they don't show up unless there is something wrong. And then you are done--- – more... gone --- without warning or even knowing what happened. Your insurance benefits are also terminated as of that second (but they don't tell you that -- you have to ask).

Payroll is very messed up. You better watch your pay stub like a hawk because sometimes they don't pay you for all your hours worked. Other times, they charge you too much for insurance. Then they pay you too much and later wind up deducting the overpayment from future paychecks. – less
A good contract company to work with
Tech Support Analayst (Current Employee), St. Pete, FLMarch 8, 2014
Pros: got me into the door of a great job, easily reached for communication, benefits offered, and good people. no attitude.
This company quickly got me in touch with the company I work for now, and for that I am grateful. As a contracting company, all they really need to do is help one get into the door, from that point on the person is the star of the show. As far as communication goes, they call to see how things are going, they email, but they aren't who I work with every – more... day and I would not expect constant hand holding from a contracting company.

As it is, I was placed with a great company that I very much plan to work at for several years to come and is heaven compared to my last job. Their benefits are standard in today's market with expensive insurance, but they have the normal benefits of a full time hired position, short of PTO and vacation time (but that is the company's policy with which we contract). If my contract expires, I would certainly ask to come back with this company as I know they have good contacts and are there at my back if something should happen. From the communication I have had, I cannot imagine for the life of me, that they would turn a blind eye to workplace abuse as other contract companies have. – less
Great contracting agency
Maximo Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GaFebruary 25, 2014
The hiring process went smoothly. Their HR and payroll people were always responsive to any issues and questions that I had. The benefits were good enough where I still am using them on Cobra rather than those offered by my current agency.
Not a good company to contract thru
Reporting Analyst (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCOctober 19, 2013
I hired through this company on a 6 month to hire contract. They lied and now I'm on a "long term" contract. They have no benefits really and just overall don't care about their employees only about their clients, in my opinion. They put on a front as if they are working with your best interest at hand. I initially thought they cared about their employees, – more... but now I'm learning otherwise. Be cautious when contracting with this company. – less
great place to contract thru
Contractor - Senior Project Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 31, 2012
wonderful people who are great to thier consultants. They are very consistant about making the consultants feel important and valued.
Never talk to agent after getting position..No communicatiom
Telecom NOC Analyst (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 11, 2012
Pros: no
Employee wasn't friendly or professional .No communication or followup on any issues.

About Principle Solutions Group

Principle Solutions Group is a high-performance, award-winning IT staffing and consulting firm that is committed to producing – Read more

Principle Solutions Group Photos