Principle Solutions Group Employee Reviews

Good place to work, must be a culture fit
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  USAJuly 24, 2017
Good place to work, benefits aren't great... My advice to anyone working here would be make sure you are a culture fit within the office before accepting a role. Sometimes a laid back personality won't work despite how productive you are or the success you are having.
August 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We agree that culture fit is very important no matter where you work and are proud of ours and the relationships we build within our team. We believe in having fun, working hard, and rewarding our employees for great achievements. While we love the fact that so many of our employees enjoy working here, we understand that it may not be for everyone.

Above average firm
Sr. Project Manager (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 31, 2017
First time working with this group. The pay was more than average and recruiters are attentive to your needs while you are employed. Follow up on pipeline is a problem when transitioning.
August 24, 2017

We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your time with us and that your needs were met throughout your assignment. We encourage you to stay in touch with us in the event you are ever looking for a placement in the future.

Principle as a Agency has been great to work with
SAP Systems Analyst Master Planning - Conractor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 15, 2017
Principle as an Agency has been great tor work with. Since the work is contract / temp job security is limited to length of contract. However if you are ok with contract work, Principle is on the up and up!
Pros
Quick Interviews, on point with processing documents
Cons
contract work
August 24, 2017

We appreciate your feedback and are so glad your experience with us has been positive. While the length of our contracts vary based on client need, most of our assignments are long term, multi-year contracts for various roles and clients. Whether placed on a short or long-term contract with one of our clients, we offer all eligible consultants generous compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.

thankful to work at PSG
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 18, 2017
I have worked for Principle for almost 3 years. I have truly enjoyed the advancement and opportunity I have been given. Kudos to management for making PSG a happy place to work.
Pros
free cookies, happy culture, team oriented, great compensation
August 24, 2017

Thank you so much! We love that our employees enjoy working with us and know that happy employees are the key to everyone’s success. We hope you enjoy working at PSG for years to come.

Loved the Company
Payroll & Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 5, 2017
Great company to work for, good benefits and work life balance is a plus. My co-workers were one of the best to get along with and have fun with.
August 24, 2017

Thank you so much for your response, we love hearing that you enjoyed working with us! We have amazing employees who make coming in to work each day a fun and rewarding experience.

Great Company to Work With
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 15, 2014
Worked with Principle Solutions to secure a position and was thoroughly impressed. Great group to work with, very professional and received great hiring results. Highly recommend!
August 24, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased that we met your expectations and are very appreciative of your recommendation of our services.

Good company to work with
Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atalnta, GASeptember 26, 2014
I contract threw Principle Solutions, so there is no typical day except to say placement is very quick and there is pretty good support along the way. The hardest part of the current company I'm contracting for is being away from home so long without any real date of return.
Pros
Good Support
Cons
Job Security/ Advancement
August 24, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working through us. Supporting our employees throughout the contracting process is so important and we are glad we were able to provide you with the support you needed to succeed.

It was this or nothing
Cog in the wheel (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 20, 2014
I was offered a contract position with PSG -- it was my 2nd contract position gig (the first was several years ago with RHT). This was by far the worst of the 2 contract positions.

The recruiters perform a very "hard sell" to get you to accept the job. Once you have started, they don't show up unless there is something wrong. And then you are done--- gone --- without warning or even knowing what happened. Your insurance benefits are also terminated as of that second (but they don't tell you that -- you have to ask).

Payroll is very messed up. You better watch your pay stub like a hawk because sometimes they don't pay you for all your hours worked. Other times, they charge you too much for insurance. Then they pay you too much and later wind up deducting the overpayment from future paychecks.
Pros
They pay more than unemployment
Cons
You are a commodity -- not a professional
August 24, 2017

We appreciate the time taken to provide feedback. We work hard to set clear expectations of the length of assignment, to be available throughout the duration of each assignment, and to provide top-quality benefit options and accurate payroll processing. We hate hearing that you had a less than satisfactory experience. Please feel free to contact us so that we can help resolve the issues that you have mentioned.

A good contract company to work with
Tech Support Analayst (Current Employee) –  St. Pete, FLMarch 8, 2014
This company quickly got me in touch with the company I work for now, and for that I am grateful. As a contracting company, all they really need to do is help one get into the door, from that point on the person is the star of the show. As far as communication goes, they call to see how things are going, they email, but they aren't who I work with every day and I would not expect constant hand holding from a contracting company.

As it is, I was placed with a great company that I very much plan to work at for several years to come and is heaven compared to my last job. Their benefits are standard in today's market with expensive insurance, but they have the normal benefits of a full time hired position, short of PTO and vacation time (but that is the company's policy with which we contract). If my contract expires, I would certainly ask to come back with this company as I know they have good contacts and are there at my back if something should happen. From the communication I have had, I cannot imagine for the life of me, that they would turn a blind eye to workplace abuse as other contract companies have.
Pros
Got me into the door of a great job, easily reached for communication, benefits offered, and good people. No attitude.
August 24, 2017

Thank you so much for your response. We are glad to hear that we were able to facilitate an opportunity that is a great match for your career goals!

Great contracting agency
Maximo Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GaFebruary 25, 2014
The hiring process went smoothly. Their HR and payroll people were always responsive to any issues and questions that I had. The benefits were good enough where I still am using them on Cobra rather than those offered by my current agency.
August 24, 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad that your experience with us was a positive one. Whether it be for follow through on project status or an HR or Payroll question, we are all dedicated to making sure our employees needs are addressed as promptly as possible. We are so glad that everything went smoothly and that we were able to provide you with a great benefits package that met your needs!

Not a good company to contract thru
Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 19, 2013
I hired through this company on a 6 month to hire contract. They lied and now I'm on a "long term" contract. They have no benefits really and just overall don't care about their employees only about their clients, in my opinion. They put on a front as if they are working with your best interest at hand. I initially thought they cared about their employees, but now I'm learning otherwise. Be cautious when contracting with this company.
August 24, 2017

Thank you for your response. We make every attempt to provide our consultants with up to date and accurate information about each assignment. Although we are unable to control client budgets or personnel changes that may impact the status of a project, it is our policy to notify our employees right away in rare instances where this may occur. We work closely with our consultants when the unexpected happens and are ready to consult on best possible options and outcomes moving forward.

great place to contract thru
Contractor - Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 31, 2012
wonderful people who are great to thier consultants. They are very consistant about making the consultants feel important and valued.
August 24, 2017

Thank you for your kind words! We certainly agree that we have amazing people here at PSG. We are so proud of the amazing work all of our consultants do on a daily basis and we are so glad our appreciation shows.

Never talk to agent after getting position..No communicatiom
Telecom NOC Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 11, 2012
Employee wasn't friendly or professional .No communication or followup on any issues.
August 24, 2017

Thank you for your response. We are disappointed to hear that you did not have a great experience with us. We assign a dedicated staff member to each consultant to ensure that any issues are resolved in a prompt and professional manner and we strive for 100% consultant satisfaction. This was not the case in your situation and we take responsibility for that. Thank you for your feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Principle Solutions Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5