Printing Services Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Positions
We are a full-service printing company dedicated to meeting the tightest deadlines while delivering the highest quality. We offer a wide array of printing products and services capable of meeting almost any production need.
It comes down to our people and our state-of-the-art equipment. We hire and train the best in the business. We recruit only people who are both committed to the printing industry and who understand the importance of superb customer service.
We are seeking two successful, driven individuals to join our sales team as a Senior Account Managers or Account Manager for digital and offset printing sales in the Atlanta Metro area. If you are seeking a company that can back up your superior sales skills with a solid production/customer service team, then this is where you need to be.
The primary focuses of an Account Manager will include:
- Scheduling outside sales appointments by phone
- Establishing new customer accounts
- Maintaining existing accounts
- Selling our unique Internet-Based Ordering Solutions
Please note that we are looking for a Senior Rep to go out and close business and grow our customer base.
As a Senior Account Manager your competitive spirit and desire to succeed, coupled with strong outside sales experience, is your key to providing excellence in customer-relations building.
The Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing telemarketing and prospecting objectives
- Making calls to schedule appointments to sell printing products to prospective customers in face-to-face meetings
- Maintaining high customer service standards to attract and retain customers
Printing Services Account Manager
A successful Senior Account Manager candidate will have a proven track record in outside sales with social media and telemarketing skills in setting appointments, and will also have a history of consistently establishing new accounts.
Specific requirements for the Account Manager position include the following:
- 1 year of both outside sales and telemarketing/phone sales experience preferred.
- Experience in selling: Internet-based ordering sites/solutions; Direct Mail – static as well as personalized/variable data applications; digital color and black & white materials; Creative communication solutions.
- Superior communication skills.
- Ability to place a high volume of calls per day.
- Ability to “sell yourself" first, and “sell the product" second.
As a Senior Account Manager with our company, you will receive an excellent compensation package, including:
- A base salary between $30-40K plus commission - no cap on earnings potential
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401 K
- Business Expense Account
- Cell Phone Allowance, Mileage Reimbursement