RN - Registered Nurse
Casper & Surrounding areas
We serve Montana, North Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming and Eastern Colorado
Online applications only: Apply at www.prioricare.com and mention indeed!
Current RN license
1 year post academic experience preferably in Long Term Care.
Up to date immunizations
Unencumbered License with State, OIG and Licensing Boards
3 Great References
Willingness to Travel
Description: We are looking for an individual with flexibility and reliablity. We have an opening for a day and overnight position in a long term care setting. This could be for occasional work or short term (13-week) agreement or potentially longer. Come work for an agency that listens and cares about you.
Why join the Prioricare team?
- Our reputation: Our people have reputations of trust, specialization, experience, leadership, consistent quality and community involvement.
- Our culture: Our culture is team driven and client/candidate focused. We work collaboratively to build consultative relationships that yield long term results. Our environment is fast paced, fun and focused.
- Competitive wage rates and benefits available to qualified staff.
- Online application and hiring process.
Responsibilities (includes but is not limited to):
- Maintain up to date credentials and licenses
- Uphold all HIPAA regulations at every facility
- Learn and follow all specific facility processes and procedures to ensure the highest possible patient or resident care at all times
- Keep in frequent touch with Prioricare Staffing Specialists to maintain current schedule and availability.
- Punctuality, Professionalism and Great Personality