This person will be primarily responsible for providing overall administrative support with sales, shipping and certification course coordination.
- Gives exceptional and proactive administrative support to Regional Sales Representatives
- Provides office support, i.e. faxes, filing, shipping, emails, ordering materials
- Maintains client databases by updating contact information, licensing, course management, agency information and user codes
- Assumes the responsibility to resolve client questions and issues
- Creates reports on courses, sales, and consulting statistics
- Coordinates tradeshow materials and shipping
- Updates and maintains forms
- Manages accounting information such as purchase orders, W9s, backup receipts, and credit card authorizations
- Serves as a back-up receptionist
- Develops and maintains communication in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of inside staff and outside contacts
- Handles details of complex contracts
- Has excellent attendance during core business hours
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- At least 5 years of administrative experience in an office setting.
- The ability to prioritize multiple assignments while meeting deadlines.
- Strong analysis and judgment skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills necessary.
- An eagerness for acquiring new knowledge.
Essential Job Functions
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Analyzing and interpreting data for long periods of time
- Concentrating for long periods of time
- Speaking over the phone for long periods of time
- Attendance during core business hours
Email resume with salary requirements. Our company thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Priority Dispatch Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a small, fast-growing provider of consulting, training, and software products for the public safety market. Priority Dispatch is based in the U.S. in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and matching 401K programs, etc.
Priority Dispatch Corp. (PDC) provides comprehensive, integrated solutions for Police, Fire and Medical emergency dispatching. We incorporate the National Academies of Emergency Dispatch approved Priority Dispatch System® in all our products. PDC offers multi-agency emergency dispatching ProQA® Software, as well as a card-set version, AQUA® quality improvement software, training, consulting, and Academy accreditation support.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Priority Dispatch Corp. is a unique research company. While several have attempted to provide products and training for emergency calltaking...