Priority Health Employee Reviews

Love taking care of older people.
Home Health Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 29, 2017
My Kindness is weak I will go out my way to help a disability individual.Its my job to take care of your elderly.Im a very helpful friendly person that consider n care for the disability that's not able to bath n feed and etc for theirselves.
Pros
Certificate
Cons
Healthcare
Hard working insurance company
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIMay 10, 2017
I have worked in hospital setting most of my career so working in an office and then from home was quite a switch for me. I feel that Priority Health is an ethical insurance company and does care about it's members.
Pros
It is nice to be able to work from home.
Cons
Misss having contact with your co- workers.
Fun workplace
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 26, 2017
Overall, it's a great company to work for. However, management needs improvement. It has also been a revolving door of people working there. Upper management does not seem to care about the caregivers. On the other hand, they are flexible in the office.Some people are very understanding.
Pros
Friendly people you meet
Cons
Didn't pay your for gas
Nice environment to work in
Administrative Secretary (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 2, 2017
This job has taught me a lot about myself, just from the people I work with. I have been 'forced' to grow up and learn to take care of things myself. Which is not a bad thing. I do not feel coddled at my job. I do, however, feel that advancing in the company is not an easy feat. Quite a few people that I work with have expressed that they have a desire to move up, or switch roles, and have made it known to their upline, and some have even applied, to no avail. I will say that is a down fall.

I also feel that the company does not do enough FOR the community although they claim to be pro-community. I feel that they can grow more in that area. Be more present in the city.

Overall, not a terrible place to work
Pros
nice benefits, nice people
Cons
not for everybody
Great Michigan Based Company
Medicare Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMarch 31, 2017
My experience with Priority is both personal and professional. As a household member has their medicare product I can attest to the quality of the product. As a working member of the sales team, I was able to transfer that personal satisfaction into sales. Priority Health is the fastest growing medicare health plan in theState of Michigan with a great product and network. There is an ease at work although I worked as an inbound sales agent I felt no pressure to sell, thus had outstanding sales results.
Cons
Working as an in house sales agent limits you on commission and bonuses
Lots of potential for growth and development.
Wellness Business Representative (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MINovember 16, 2016
This company invests time and effort into their employees and leaders are genuinely interested in helping their teams grow. Although the compensation is average, the benefits are good.
great place to work with, awesome colleaguse, always something new
Market Intelligence Intern (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIOctober 29, 2016
-Flexible (some jobs allow you to work from home)
-Dress code is business-casual, but you can dress business-professional if in management or above
-Majority of people are super intelligent and kind
Very high pressure and fast paced
EDI Analyst (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 6, 2016
I was part of project that had a very short time frame. Learned the basics about FFM and SHOP portions of the CMS document.
very professional, consistent
Customer Care Rep (Former Employee) –  NebraskaJune 7, 2016
log in windows, time keeper, search engines, systems of call center. positive attitude, commitment in delivering my best. heavy call volume is typical day, call handing requirements, resolve issues of health coverages, network coverages, setting up transportation with qualified members
Pros
ergonomic work station
Cons
high call volume
Fast-pace, high energy
Analyst/System Administrator PELC (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 14, 2016
Creating new reports, learning new application, managing people, managing my boss, and supporting others.

Enjoyable - creativity, developing & implementing new processes, and independent work.
Fast paced work and not all areas in the office are quiet.
Lead then Supervisor, Provider Configuration (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 14, 2015
Priority Health is well balanced between work and family some areas are better than others, it all depends on the Manager of your area. The co-workers are great, as any company you will find some that are difficult to get along with but you have to learn how to get along with every type of person regardless of where you work. There is always something fun going on to help make your more enjoyable while your there. Which also helps build team moral.
Pros
You can balance your Work and Family Life pretty good.
New management position
Manager Premium & Enrollment Individual Operations (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 13, 2015
I had the best onboarding experience with this company. Very professional and informative. I have never experienced anything like this before.
Amazing place to work
Vivian Moore, Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TexasAugust 20, 2015
I did my extern here and it was amazing the staff is so nice really helpful. The nurse practitioner is the sweetest person
Pros
great enviroment
Cons
short lunch
Fell in love with them at the interview
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Decatur, GAAugust 10, 2015
The office is beautiful, and the staff is simply magnificent. My experience at Priority Health taught me many useful things that will be vital to my career in the medical field.
Na
NA (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 1, 2015
Benefits are good and people are wonderful. Overall a great company to work for because of the people. Would recommend to anyone.
Productive work Place
Customer Service support (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJune 24, 2015
Really enjoyed working with my co-workers and Members
Management could use more up to date training
I learned a lot about Medicare benefits
A very productive workplace to learn and grow
Medical Assistant/ Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 2, 2015
Priority Health Center is a very busy work place. It is a very family oriented clinic located in Dallas, Texas. The majority of the clients serviced are adults
Fast pace environment
Customer Care Representative - While (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 27, 2015
I loveds interacting with people that came from all over. I got to hear so many peoples stories and the fast pace environment was a great fit for me.
Pros
half off food
Cons
not a secure income
Priority Health
Provider Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 13, 2015
One of the best places to work, Priority Health sets the tone of how the professional world should be. I learned quite a bit at the customer care center. Most importantly i learned lots of life skills.
Enjoyed working for Priority Health for 16 years
Quality Assurance Auditor (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 28, 2015
Built great relationships with co workers, supervisors, managers and directors. Had the oppertunity to be flexable with scheldules and working from home.
Pros
Flexable hours
Cons
Not enough growth personally