Priority Health

Priority Health Employer Reviews

Good sound growing company
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJune 9, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: affiliated with spectrum health
Priority Health continues to grow but poor budgeting and losses in the past has cost people their jobs
Productive and fun place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIApril 7, 2014
Pros: nice lunch breaks
Cons: a little unorganized
A typical day consists of me working on files, emails, answering phones, and working on any big projects that I have going on. I have learned how to work with FACETS and a vendor system called kchecks. My co workers were amazing people to work with and are amazing teachers. The hardest part of my job is that the information I'm looking for isn't always – more... where it supposed to be. The most enjoyable part of my job is working on my projects for the Federal OIG audit I am working on. The work is fascinating and very in depth. – less
Flexable and great place to work
Government Claims Trainer (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMarch 31, 2014
Pros: i can teach other employees from other departments how the claims department operate.
Cons: the most difficult part of my job is leaning the different policies and procedures to update
Priority Health care for their employees. They have flexible hours, gives chances to learn more. Work from home 3 days a week. Have learned different products of business while working there. The management encourages employees to advance and learn more. . I love my team members, they are fun and easy to work with.
Excellent Organization
Support Services Manager (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMarch 26, 2014
fantastic company to work for and great opportunities to grow
Great company overall to work for
Fully Funded Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIOctober 25, 2013
Pros: excellent benefit package
The position I held was never a dull moment, I was able to use my skills in various ways with each call I took from a member. My supervisor and co-workers were phenomenal in regards to work related situations. The hardest part of the job was informing a member when a specific service was not covered under their health plan.
Great people and plenty of opportunity to educate and learn.
IS Inter/Help Desk Rep 1 (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIOctober 21, 2013
Pros: hours, pay, opportunity
Cons: lack of face-time with other human beings, uncertain expectations, lack of any real benefits (medical, dental, etc.)
I started working as a night shift monitor. There were server processes and backups run throughout the night and I was in charge of calling the right people if things went wrong. Occasionally I had used learned procedure to walk me through fixing problems myself. My co-workers, when I worked with them in the early morning hours towards the end of my – more... shift, were rather enjoyable. I'd like to say I felt as if I fit in, but the hardest part was the lack of time I actually spent with other human beings. However, when I did, my day shifts spent with other people on the job were the most enjoyable. I learned a hole lot and made new friends. – less
Leader in the health care insurance industry
Client Services Sales Coordinator (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJune 17, 2013
Priority Health Cares about it's members and strives to make a difference in the lives and health of the community it serves.
Productive place to work
Legal Dept. Assistant (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MINovember 19, 2012
I enjoy working at Priority Health, great co-workers,learned to work under pressures and meet deadlines.
Internship
Externship (Former Employee), Mesquite, Tx.November 16, 2012
Pros: being treated like an equal employee even though i was an intern
Cons: when my internship was over.
I learned a lot about the flow of a medical office. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the clinical staff that trained me.
Customer Appreciation
Member Resolution Coordinator (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJuly 27, 2012
At Priority Health, they made a true effort to create a professional and family like environment. They provided great benefits and really took the time to learn about their employees.
Business Analyst with PM
Project Manager/Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee), NJJanuary 28, 2014
Over 11 years of experience in Business Analyst with Project Management.
Got PMP certified.