Priority Health Employee Reviews

Lots of potential for growth and development.
Wellness Business Representative (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MINovember 16, 2016
This company invests time and effort into their employees and leaders are genuinely interested in helping their teams grow. Although the compensation is average, the benefits are good.
great place to work with, awesome colleaguse, always something new
Market Intelligence Intern (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIOctober 29, 2016
-Flexible (some jobs allow you to work from home)
-Dress code is business-casual, but you can dress business-professional if in management or above
-Majority of people are super intelligent and kind
Very high pressure and fast paced
EDI Analyst (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 6, 2016
I was part of project that had a very short time frame. Learned the basics about FFM and SHOP portions of the CMS document.
very professional, consistent
Customer Care Rep (Former Employee) –  NebraskaJune 7, 2016
log in windows, time keeper, search engines, systems of call center. positive attitude, commitment in delivering my best. heavy call volume is typical day, call handing requirements, resolve issues of health coverages, network coverages, setting up transportation with qualified members
Pros
ergonomic work station
Cons
high call volume
Fast-pace, high energy
Analyst/System Administrator PELC (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 14, 2016
Creating new reports, learning new application, managing people, managing my boss, and supporting others.

Enjoyable - creativity, developing & implementing new processes, and independent work.
Fast paced work and not all areas in the office are quiet.
Lead then Supervisor, Provider Configuration (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 14, 2015
Priority Health is well balanced between work and family some areas are better than others, it all depends on the Manager of your area. The co-workers are great, as any company you will find some that are difficult to get along with but you have to learn how to get along with every type of person regardless of where you work. There is always something fun going on to help make your more enjoyable while your there. Which also helps build team moral.
Pros
You can balance your Work and Family Life pretty good.
New management position
Manager Premium & Enrollment Individual Operations (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 13, 2015
I had the best onboarding experience with this company. Very professional and informative. I have never experienced anything like this before.
Amazing place to work
Vivian Moore, Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TexasAugust 20, 2015
I did my extern here and it was amazing the staff is so nice really helpful. The nurse practitioner is the sweetest person
Pros
great enviroment
Cons
short lunch
Fell in love with them at the interview
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Decatur, GAAugust 10, 2015
The office is beautiful, and the staff is simply magnificent. My experience at Priority Health taught me many useful things that will be vital to my career in the medical field.
Na
NA (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 1, 2015
Benefits are good and people are wonderful. Overall a great company to work for because of the people. Would recommend to anyone.
Productive work Place
Customer Service support (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJune 24, 2015
Really enjoyed working with my co-workers and Members
Management could use more up to date training
I learned a lot about Medicare benefits
A very productive workplace to learn and grow
Medical Assistant/ Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 2, 2015
Priority Health Center is a very busy work place. It is a very family oriented clinic located in Dallas, Texas. The majority of the clients serviced are adults
Fast pace environment
Customer Care Representative - While (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 27, 2015
I loveds interacting with people that came from all over. I got to hear so many peoples stories and the fast pace environment was a great fit for me.
Pros
half off food
Cons
not a secure income
Priority Health
Provider Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 13, 2015
One of the best places to work, Priority Health sets the tone of how the professional world should be. I learned quite a bit at the customer care center. Most importantly i learned lots of life skills.
Enjoyed working for Priority Health for 16 years
Quality Assurance Auditor (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 28, 2015
Built great relationships with co workers, supervisors, managers and directors. Had the oppertunity to be flexable with scheldules and working from home.
Pros
Flexable hours
Cons
Not enough growth personally
structured call center
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIFebruary 19, 2015
in 4.5 years my job has not changed or grown. more management less movement. requires sitting for 7 hours. sometimes members use inappropriate language.
Continued valuable learning, excellent staff
Senior Markets Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MINovember 24, 2014
8 hour days; learned Medicare benefits and customer service with seniors;management was fair and training was excellent.
Hardest part of the work was the hours: many weekends and late nights.
Most enjoyable: Being able to work with a very good and solid group of co-workers; being the person with ability to help our seniors understand their insurance.
It was fun and intresting.
Senior Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIOctober 3, 2014
It was fun, when we will organize Bingo days. I taught many of my co- workers excell and many other programs.
Pros
Jeans Fridays.
Cons
We had 1 hour lunches so no Cons
Okay Place to Work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 23, 2014
Management is not the greatest. I learned how to do database management and administer new hire and annual training to employees. Co workers are very supportive and easy to work with.
Pros
Great Co workers
Cons
short breaks
Flexible and friendly workplace
Intern (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 4, 2014
Priority Health is a great place to work. There was no office drama or bad people to work with. It's a Michigan company with people who care about each other and about the clients we are providing health insurance to. The hardest part of the job for me was that it was either doing paperwork or sitting on a computer. Another difficult aspect of the job was always having to study health care reform. In the end, I am happy my job required me to research current events because I am much more knowledgable than most about the Affordable Care Act.
The office got very quiet during the summer with people taking work off. The company takes care of its employees and has a nice work/life balance.
Pros
Flexible about hours and working from home, management is awesome
Cons
Office buildings are on a busy street and not in the fun part of the city

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priority Health. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2