Priority One Services, Inc Employee Reviews in United States

Fun working environment
ACUC Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 5, 2014
I enjoyed working with the people on the contract I worked under. I also enjoyed working with the researchers.
A great administrative job.
NIH, Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDDecember 21, 2013
This company was great and exposed me to most of my administrative skills.
Not the best
AHT (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDOctober 23, 2012
I worked for Priority One for over 6 years (in 2 different jobs). It was a horrible experience. Though I learned a lot, the management was a terrible, "my way or the highway", have you on pins-and-needles dictatorship. They really made you feel like you weren't worthwhile and that is why I (and many others) stayed there for so long--they actually convince you that you can't do better. The most important thing I learned in my time there was how NOT to treat people.
Pros
competitive salary
Cons
poor management

Comment – May 4, 2013

I was employed with this company for seven years and I must say it was the most horrible experience that I've ever encountered. Everything that you said in this review is absolutely the unadultered TRUTH! Thank you for shading some light on this organization. I resigned in September of 2012 due to discriminatory actions from the managerial staff in Atlanta, GA. In the seven years that I was employed here I worked as an Animal Caretaker and Cage Wash Technician and the ONLY thing good I can say about my experience working here is that I was on the payroll. The managerial staff sucks and not to mention how them embrace and promote slackers. Management goal is to turn workers against workers and to do more with less. I'm so happy to be away from all the drama, stress, messy managers and headache that working for this company brings. I wouldn't refer a monkey to work here yet alone a human being. They mistreat animals and neglect them as well. I've seen it with my own two eyes. Its sickening!

Good place to work.
Animal caretaker (Current Employee) –  Poolesville meOctober 15, 2012
Priority one services was a good place to work. I was an animal caretaker but we did a lot of hand on training and was trained to be a tech. The people are mostly nice, I think the worst thing about the company was an inability to move up. I worked there for 3 years as a caretaker with nhp and did a lot of technical training but there were no openings at the building I worked at. The people like it there too much to leave so advancing isn't really an option.
Fun, and Great place to work
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Taylors, SCJune 26, 2012
Shipping receiving clerk, Data entry, and customer service representative
Developed lasting friendships

Comment – May 4, 2013

I just want to know are we talking about the same Priority One Services 6600 Fleet Drive is Alexandria, VA. If so your words are a joke! lol wow! DO BETTER!