Priority Payment Systems Employee Reviews

great group
accounting (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 2, 2017
Small company and family like environment. Growing company with opportunity for growth in many areas. CEO is very personable and great to work with. Thumbs up
Business workplace
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Huntington, NYApril 26, 2017
A typical work day with outbound calls. I was also responsible for helping maintain accounts which included many aspects of problem solving including helping go over merchant processing pricing. I also was responsible for working with merchants to help solve tech related issues
Pros
Paid Time Off with benefits
Cons
Very inconsistent with policies
ok Company
B2B Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 27, 2017
Nice people to work for, poor training. Working conditions are not the best. The bonus structure can be greatly improved. Leads are not very good at all.
somewhat okay
Information Security Engineer (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 21, 2017
I would've stayed at the company buy they did not have a very good compensation package in relation to my skill set and order for me to stay aboard....
Great Management Team
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 26, 2015
Out of the many things I enjoy about PPS the management is definitely on top of my list, very hard working, and honest people.
Pros
workplace culture
Cons
advancement opportunities
Success driven work environment with expectation of meeting daily metric requirements.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 20, 2015
Typical day is very consistent. Expected to make 50-60 dials daily and secure 13-15 completes. Managment is very intense at times with increased pressure to meet daily requirements. Not a good place for career growth and not many opportunities for advancement.
UGH nothing good to say
contractor (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 8, 2015
Management is awful. Slave-like atmosphere. No training. Wouldn't recommend anyone that has an opinion apply here. The strongest part of the company is the security camera aspect That is if you want to constantly be monitored.
Pros
Its a job
Upbeat, Well managed
Sales/ Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 27, 2014
I enjoyed working here. Overall Manager was very helpful and encouraging. Others were also willing to help when needed.
Fun environment and people to work with
Cons
no health benefits
Excellent training available
Client Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Clackamas, ORJuly 11, 2013
I enjoyed the training this company provided. Although, it was though getting support when I had questions about accounts.
Pros
stay at home
Cons
Potential developmental for upper mgt. needed
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GaFebruary 19, 2013
great atmosphere. Training could be longer and have a more consistent extended program for when new materials are being introduced.
Pros
the benefits and bonus
Cons
location
Poor --Biased management
Merchant Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 20, 2012
Very biased and subjective rating--grading system, that allows for poor reviews and poor job performance ratings. This enables dismissals to occur , without opportunity for necessary correction.
Cons
short half hour lunches to maximixe productivity.
Traditional cold-call telemarketing room
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAJuly 24, 2012
This is old-school B2B telemarketing of credit card processing services. The product/service's value proposition and competitive advantages are unclear, but it does appear to offer significant cost savings and benefits for its clients. One must be thick-skinned and highly focused to succeed, not to mention deeply self-motivated by the prospect of making money and nothing else.
Pps
Internship (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 13, 2012
I established a general understanding of the overall function of the business operation as an application of knowledge gained during my academic experience. Towards this goal I worked in all departments of the business to include: Underwriting Assistant, Risk Analyst, Implementation Representative, Client Services Representative, and Settlement Analyst.
These positions included responsibilities of:
• Setting up new accounts, servicing customer needs via telephone communication
• Reviewing accounts for fraudulent activities or approvals that violate verification procedures which may have a negative monetary impact on the customer or the company
• Reconciliation of daily accounts to include resolution of rejections, chargebacks, and collections
• Attention to detail and complete administrative follow through was of the highest necessity
Pros
cross trained
Cons
to short