PRISM HOTELS & RESORTS Employee Reviews

Worst Experience of My Life
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  SecaucusSeptember 30, 2014
This is my second review since the first one didn't get approved. Stay away from this company. The regional, task force, sales, and all on property management are a joke. I was at the property for just about 5 months and it was a nightmare from the first week. They fired a Gm, brought in a task force manager who was a sad excuse of a manager, and then I met my regional who was an arrogant man who talked a lot of bs to fool you. It takes too long to get anything approved as far as capital, daily expenses. They do not know how to run a hotel especially in the northeast. Word of advice for management: send your gms to hospitality 101 and stop hiring uneducated people. This is the first and last franchise I will ever work for. If your a real hospitality professional stick with your major corporations. Good luck to those still there!
Pros
Money. That's it
Cons
Everything, Especially the lack of support and knowledge about anything
Prism is an awesome company to work for!
Director of Food & Beverage (Current Employee) –  DallasJune 8, 2014
As Director of Food & Beverage of a Hilton property I am in charge of all food and beverage operations.
Multi flags, good experience
Corporate Director, Food & Beverage Taskforce (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 23, 2013
Nice people. One property doesn not live up to the Prism culture. Horiable management in only one hotel. Professional company other than that.

I would work for them again any time.
Very fun ,joking around allowed
HOUSEKEEPING EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  INDIANAPOLIS INDIANANovember 29, 2012
I come to work always in a good mood ,try to keep the mood up for all the employees. It makes for a better day and the huddles always helped.Then I get everyone going where they need to be ,I walk the grounds make sure they r clean.I help strip the rooms then we put them back togther always in good spirits.We r like a family here and we will miss troy very much.
Pros
some free lunchs
Cons
short short breaks