Prism Pointe Technologies Employee Reviews in United States

Company deceived a lot of customers and employees
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fairburn, GAOctober 2, 2012
The company always lied to a lot of customers and employees. They wouldn't give you a pay raise even if they promoted you to a higher position
Pros
co workers
Cons
the management
Dispatcher
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Fairburn, GAMarch 20, 2013
I loved the job but was unaware of the turn over rate. They like to fire people right before their 90 days come up just to avoid you to collect benefits. Management is so unprofessional. I was terminated and never was spoken to about anything. This is just so unfair. Its a friend job they all hire friends of their. So if you don't have a friend that work there you will not be there long.
Pros
not many
Cons
management unprofessional/
Please don't waste the time or effort
Nobody (Current Employee) –  NobodyMarch 27, 2013
Don't waste your time applying. A whole lots of butt kissing going on so if you not that kind of person think again. So unprofessional so many on the job relationships going on. Management is sorry and want someone to put the blame on. To all the tech that work for them need to work off and leave it to them you not getting paid on time and paying you is not important to them. But I told you so when you have alots of unpaid work orders to told you. When you call management don't answer your call. They don't care. The company will not be around no more than a few more years cause they dirty and messy. Don't know a hard worker if it slapped them in the face.
Don't waste the time applying to PPT
Help Desk Professional (Former Employee) –  Fairburn, GeorgiaMarch 22, 2013
The experience I've had with Prism Point was horrific. Reading some of the comments from people dated in 2012 tells me that things haven't changed since 2008. It's a wonder why this company is still in business with their tyranic CEO and KING! They still don't pay the contractors who do the dirty work in the field and treat the employees in Fairburn like slaves. This is not the kind of workplace environment.for decent hard working people trying to make a living. The rules change so rapidly. Not good for one's mental well being.
Pros
distance to drive daily
Cons
too many to mention
Not a long term prospect
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 5, 2012
Benefits with Prism Poite is Very Expense and not worth getting. Contracts come and go quickly and so do jobs.
Company is slow to pay those contracted to do work.
Your paycheck may come when it is suppose to but it can also come days later due to contracts.
For someone not wanting alot of money and no family support you could do it.
Read reviews on the WEB.
Pros
easy to get the job with a phone interview
Cons
pay checks late to arrrive, even around christmas
The absolute worse place I've ever worked
Administrative (Former Employee) –  FairburnDecember 13, 2013
This place will not be around much longer. The way they treat their employees is unbelievable. By far, this was the worse place I've ever worked.
Pros
no pros
Cons
health insurance, cliquish management style, low pay grades, hostile work environment
I work from home!
Data Entry/ Field Services Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fairburn, GAAugust 26, 2014
I contact service techs on a daily basis in order to get them to take courses for their certifications, I also upload all certifications sent over to me, I work with different types of spreadsheets, I love my co workers, everyone is always so very helpful when I am needing anything.
Pros
i work from home!
Cons
it is through a staffing agency, the job is not guaranteed
great commute
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairburn, GAAugust 30, 2012
Great learning experience. It was a pleasure working with all the vendors and technicians. I found it exciting and rewarding to complete difficult tasks on time and under budget as a team.
Nice place to work
Reversed Logistics (Former Employee) –  Fairburn, GAJuly 24, 2014
It would be a better place if they would get better at managing and listing to employees.
Your average comfortable helpdesk eviroment.
DESKTOP SUPPORT ANALYST/FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Fairburn, GASeptember 17, 2013
24 hour facility that handles all desktop, laptop, server, and printer issues. Comfortable enviroment with skilled staff.
none given
Help Desk (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 25, 2012
none given at this time, no need to provide details. perhaps later more details to be provided

2.4