Private Office

Private Office Employer Reviews

flexible work to fulfill many patients needs
Dietitian- Nutritionist (Current Employee), Fajardo, PRDecember 17, 2013
A typical day of work starts at 8:00 AM. I interview between 6 to 10 patients daily assessing their nutritional status and needs, Most of them are diabetic geriatric patients with obesity, very common in Puerto Rico. The best part of my job is seeing patients that come worried and anxious about their health and at the end of the appointment they end – more... happy and confident about what they should do to get better eating habits. The hardest part is waiting for the health care plans to pay for the services rendered and working without co-workers. – less
uncomfortable
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Rye Brook, NYOctober 23, 2013
The clients i worked with were nice, management was very one sided and didn't like spending on the company.
Enjoyable working with others
Dr. Betsy August MD (Former Employee), Salem, MAAugust 19, 2013
Pros: seeing others happy
Cons: not being able to help
Interacting with others is a typical a day
I've learned how to manage different tasks all at the same time.
prioritizing is key to management
Work along with my co-workers not against them
There is no hard part of the job I am willing to learn if I do not know how to do what it is that needs to be done.
Helping, interacting and putting a smile on others – more... faces. – less
to do the best i can for my patients
Doctor Speciallist (Current Employee), Αθήνα, GRIMay 19, 2013
Pros: economic and good place to live ( home) and good co-workers.
Cons: free if its possible, weekend
I am in my work place at 8:30every day. I am waiting my pateints to come and tell me about there heath problems, first from respiratory and next from other organs. My experiense allowes me to do a lot of work with my patients (• Diagnosis, stage, follow-up (paroxysms, change of stage, coexisting sickliness) patients with COPD.
• Diagnosis, staging, – more... follow-up of patients with Bronchial Asthma. Confrontation the insistent serious, allergic BA, exclusion of other diagnoses and the issuing of new medicines such as omalizoumabi (in my office).
• Differential diagnosis of patients with progressively worsened dyspnoea of effort.
• Differential diagnosis, convenient and sure transport in the hospital of patients with sudden dyspnoea.
• Differential diagnosis, give the correct medicines and the transport in the hospital for further investigation, patients with pathological CAR or CT of thorax.
• Follow-up of patients with lung cancer of final stage, but also Ca patients that they present complications of their therapy, including paraneoplasmatic diseases.
• Reference for polysomnography study in individuals that have compatible background, clinical picture and supplemented the suitable questionnaire.
In the time interval that I maintain my office, I collaborate with private clinics where I undertake the complete,diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of my patients but also patients off other specialities of medicine that require pulmonology confrontation. These include:

• bronchoscopy
• Pleural fluid aspiration
• CXR, CT, HRCT, CTPA Interpretation.
• Spirometry.
• Bronchial provocation.
• Lung Function Interpretation.
• NIV mechanical ventilation.
• Performance and interpretation of ABGs.
• Intubation, external defibrillation).
When my patient takes the right diagnosis, treatment, and become as good as possible, is the most enjoyable part of the job.
The hardest part of the job is the money part. My employer is the Minister of Health and as you know i payed when they can(!) and they pay after three or four months because of the crisis. – less
Overall it is a very good office
Physical Therapist Aid (Former Employee), Queens, NYJune 14, 2012
Pros: flexible schedulw
Cons: short brakes
The office is very much liked by the patients.
I loved working there and gained a lot of experience.
watching TV .surfing the net
Lawyer (Current Employee), IsmailiaMay 1, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
I go to court early at 7 am till 2 pm
I learned how to deal with my client and with employee of the court , judge and how to finish my official papers.
the hardest part of my job was travelling daily.
I love working as an indipendent psicologist
Psychoanalitical psychotherapis (Current Employee), Mexico city, MexicoJune 25, 2014
Pros: i decide my working ours
Cons: some of my patiens are pro bono
for over 14 years i have my own privete practice, this is one of my joys in life, i love working but the private practice is much more than a job, its a personal satisfaction.
Productive and fun place, good environment to work
Dentist (Former Employee), Caracas, VenezuelaMarch 23, 2014
Private dental office shared between colleagues and friends from the university. The perfect environment to work, everyday we are improving are knowledge and the service to the patient. The office offers dental attendance in all specialities, covering the necessity of the patient.
Manage and analysis of clinical cases in discussing group.
Meaningful experience
Dentist General Practitioner (Former Employee), Surco. Lima-PeruFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: good learning experience
Very busy dental practice.
Large a diverse patient population. Oral rehabilitation procedures such as dental fillings and root canals were the main activities.
The satisfaction to see how the clients accomplished their goals.
creative, pleasant and friendly workplace
Assistant (Current Employee), London, ENGNovember 29, 2013
Pros: near my home, break time
Cons: low salary
It is a warm and friendly environment to work. It has all the equipment needed for the job I do. My boss tells me what exactly he wants from me to do in the computer and I do so. This varies from updating data in Microsoft Office Excel to making presentation on Microsoft Office Power Point. Every time he gives me something new to do, I hear the task, – more... follow his instructions and just do the job. The only hard thing of the job, is the fact that after work my eyes hurt me, because of the many hours spent in front of the monitor, but this is something that I quickly get used to. – less
Productive and Healthy work place
Stenographer and Office Assitant (Former Employee), Belgaum, KANovember 8, 2013
Pros: tea
i learned whole office adminstration, drafting, maintenance of books
good environment, safe job
Gynecologist Assistant (Former Employee), Pakdasht, IranNovember 7, 2013
Pros: fixed hours
Cons: low patment
Helping in taking care of the gynecologist clients.
I learned the management of some disease.

I prefer 9 to 4 jobs.
midwife (Current Employee), KarajNovember 6, 2013
its hard for me to work with a lot of stress and I want to learn new things . I get along with my co workers easily.Having happy and satisfied consumers are enjoyeble parts of my job.Working at nights is hardest part of my job.
I am working here form last two years but there is no salary improvement so i want good salaried job which is able for me.
Office Work (Current Employee), Ahmedabad Paldi, GJAugust 8, 2013
Pros: as per rule
Cons: 14
Here i worked for doing Paper Zeroxing, typing, web browsing, and some basic knowledge.
Assistant Manager
Assitant Nanager (Current Employee), AbuDhabiDecember 15, 2012
• Responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative, support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
• Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages.
• Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.
• Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
 – more... Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference.
• Make preparations for Band Council and committee meetings.
• Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
• Respond to public inquiries.
• Provide word-processing and secretarial support.
• Maintain President s Calendar.
• Create and arrange meeting agendas and minutes.
• Supervise Support Stuff. – less
Frutiful Job
Freelance translator (Former Employee), Nablus-west bank-PalestineDecember 15, 2012
I work in my own office after school.I have learned a lot of information out of translating.I am trained well to work under pressure .The most enjoyable time is when I have a positive feedback from my clients .
Really Educational
Assistant (Former Employee), LondonJune 14, 2012
Pros: travel & lauch paid for
Here at this work placement, I learnt banking skills, research information, organised files etc

This was extremely interesting and fun atmosphere to work in and my surroundings.