PrivateClient Employee Reviews in United States

Found 3,136 reviews matching the search
Enjoy working with children.
Nanny (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJuly 17, 2016
A typical day is sitting with the children and making sure to meet the requirements of providing the care they need while the working member is out. The hardest part of this job is not knowing the schedule of the employee since it is always changing from day to day. The pay is not good just something to help and it is very hard on the body jumping from time to time. I enjoy seeing the children grow from one phrase to the next since none are old enough to go to school yet.
Pros
A change to complete homework.
Cons
Not organized
super respectful and professional environment.
Child Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 20, 2016
My experience working for Personal Touch Home Care was overall very good the supervisor and colleagues were always very respetful and professional. Personal touch always look for ways to make their employers more confident with their job place or position. Management was overall excellent. It was a pleasure to work with them.
Pros
profesional advantages, medical, attention etc
Cons
far away commute from bronx
Worked for a private family in a private home.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJuly 10, 2016
This was my longest and most rewarding job. I went to this job fresh out of school and I learned to sharpen many of my skills with hands on experience. i learned to transfer safely, trac care, how to prevent bedsores, how to handle a feeding tube, med distribution and so much more. Not only did I learn valuable lessons about how to deal with my patient I learned how to deal with the family of the patient also. They were a great family and we bonded over the years that I was there. It taught me that even though you have to keep yourself somewhat detached you also become attached to long term patients. I feel like that deepened my compassion and love for this profession.
Pros
Excellent job all around
tutoring
tutor (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 21, 2016
Tutoring teenagers is really fun. I like to help people that I am able to help.I learned how to make them love the subject they hate. I do it by my self. SO that is also fun when it is one on one sections. I can dedicate my time to one kid and he can understand things better. The hardest part is when they don't really want to do anything, but I have to find a way to put them in a good mood.
the best part is when their test and report cards have risen since last time.
in the begining it was a great place to work for
Child Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 2, 2016
I learned so much in the 10 yrs that I worked there. I started off Mother/Baby Nurse and Nursery nurse. The Nurses there were great about teaching you knew information. As time went by, I helped with Delivery's of baby's , then the nurses taught me how to Labor a patience under their guidance. Soon I was Laboring patience on my own. But always knowing their were Nurses outside ready to help me if needed.
The same thing happened with Fetal Demise. It was my Forte" to say. And soon I was running the Perinatal Loss Program. And Training Nurses how to take care of patience who loss a baby.
The Nursery was the same way, Because I had a love to learn. The nurses in the nursery were willing and wanting to teach me too.
Fun work environment
Nanny (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 18, 2016
 Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children
 Supervise the children’s activities at all times
 Plan and prepare meals and bottles for, and feed, the children
 Dress the children
 Place the children down for naps and bedtime
 Perform housework related to child care, including washing the children’s clothes, cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas, and washing bottles
 Teach the children good social manners
 Play with the children, both indoors and outdoors
 Plan and lead educational activities, including reading, with the children
 Discipline the children, when necessary
 Drive the children to and from activities
I have never worked here I have worked for my own private clients
i dont work here (Current Employee) –  Grayslake, ILJune 6, 2016
why is this required. I changed the entry on my resume! this is kind of annoying that it keeps popping up i never worked for private client i work for Private clients like familys and people not this company the fact that this keeps showing ups like spam on my indeed account makes me want to use a different cite ive never worked here stop requiring me to review it
Very informative
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXMay 15, 2016
Taking care of the elderly was a totally different experience for me. I was having to give them showers, help them dress, make sure they took their medicine, I had to either make them food so they could feed themselves, or I had to feed them. The hours could be very long. The job got very stressful at times. Because I was privately hired and didn't work through an actual company, I didn't have any benefits. I know that if you work through a company, like Tender Care, they offer raises and benefits and all sorts of other things.
My personal idea of "dream job"
Stable Hand (Former Employee) –  De Soto, MOMay 5, 2016
Typical day at work: arrive at 5:00pm, clean out horse stalls, refill stalls with necessary amount of shavings, transport horses from fields to stalls, provide fresh water, give appropriate food mix and portions to each horse, groom horses if needed, make sure cats and dogs are fed and watered. This was my favorite job I'd ever had because horses are my passion, and simply being around them made the work worthwhile.
Pros
Very understanding management, got to play with animals after chores
Cons
Work required during all weather including rain and snow
Visiting Nurse of New Jersey
Caregiver LPN (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJMay 5, 2016
i work with hospice patiants.I arrive at 8am at patiants home,I give am care,bedbath or shower,cath care give meds make breackfast and lunch before i leaveat 12pm.arrive at second patiants home at 1pm give shower,do doblood pressure temp. resp,give meds check oxygen flow.With my job I develope,strong interpersonal and communcation skill,experience and providing quilety care,with a sense ofempathy and sympathy for the pataintand their family Iam well trainin handing patiantswith severe conditionand able to handle stress.I love my job and my co worker were one big happy family.
Pros
taking care of patiants in their home instead of the hospital setting
Cons
making sure my car was always in good woring conditions, I
Demands tons of timely information
Chief Investment Officer (Former Employee) –  OverseasMay 1, 2016
I worked with my PC at an undisclosed location. It was a very long workday since I started receiving information when Tokyo and Hong Kong opened, continued during the US markets quite a few hours later, and ended hours later after with the European markets (FTSE 100, DAX, Euronext 100, London Metal Exchange, CAC 40) were operating. I learned about fast decisions and gut feeling. The hardest part of the job is waiting and hoping. The most enjoyable is when you find out your decisions, on average, were right and added up to a significant inflow of cash. But you do this every single workday around the globe. Co-workers are mainly the traders in every market and CPAs who keep track on how the business is going and only contact by phone.
Great job with many different opportunities
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 21, 2016
Working as a caregiver was a great experience for me. I have been a caregiver since 2008 and loved and still love helping people. I have had many clients over the years until now ranging from children to elderly. I have been a live-in caregiver working from Friday through Sunday, a caregiver on a daily basis, as well as on call. A day as a caregiver starts with helping people with they daily activities of living such a bathing, grooming, etc., providing comfort and being there as a companion. Being able to help others in their homes thought me how to better care for people, communication skills, listening, as well as advocacy for the client.
volunteer- Loving and fun environment
Babysitter/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHJuly 20, 2016
Wonderful people, wonderful children. A lot of cleaning along with babysitting, sometimes grocery shopping. Most enjoyable part of the work day was loving little children who in return always love you back. There is nothing better than a happy child and happy family. The hardest part was to leave.
Pros
watch my child with their children
It is a fun place to work.
Private In-home Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYApril 12, 2016
The typical day at work is helping patients with their everyday needs. I learned many things at work like dealing with different people with different problems and illnesses. The management is good and so with my co-workers. They are very helpful, accommodating and very friendly. The hardest part of the job is following orders of the patient's relative that is not included in my task coverage for the patient. The most enjoyable part of the job is making your patient calm and happy
Pros
Free traveling allowance and food.
Cons
Short breaks
Loved Family Member
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIApril 13, 2016
I perform daily visits to home to take vitals, prepare meals and give medication. I enjoy being in control of my own schedule and helping someone in need at the same time. This position is only temporary to help family until spouse returns from duty in May 2016.
Pros
Being in charge of own schedule, short hours, extra hours available if needed
Cons
short term, not secure job/title, paid privately so no scheduled pay date or pay amount
Nursing is my passion so I enjoy going to work. I love to help others
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 30, 2016
I like to give the best of my ability when at my work place. I
am a team player with team concept. I like to learn new things. I enjoy helping others. I am energetic with a positive up beat attitude. I would love to bring my passion and my dedication to a successful establishment where there is room for growth.
Pros
self supervised
Cons
no benifits
Enjoyed job and feeling of satifaction helping another person
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mineral Wells, WVApril 11, 2016
As a private care-giver, I assisted with daily household chores and attended appointments as needed by my client. I learned what all is involved with people who have to take chemotherapy on a daily basis. The ups and downs of their lives and how the treatments affect every aspect from lack of strength to take care of the smallest things to dealing with the uncertain future a cancer patient deals with on a daily basis. I could feel the thankfulness from my client for my assistance and the feeling is rewarding.
Pros
rewarding, free food
Cons
sadness on her bad days, side effects varied
Typical day at work LA style
Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 8, 2016
Start with a 10 am arrival to oversee operations start up for the day.
Leave work after 11 pm but this has taught me to be well disciplined and very time efficient.
As key manager i always appreciated the help from manager team when i needed them.
Co workers were always on there toes with me i always kept them busy in all areas of restaurant.
Hardest part of my job was task assignments to co workers especially when they were not willing to finish list.
The most enjoyable part is at the end of the day feeling the accomplishments.
Pros
Free lunch, Vacations 2 weeks
Cons
60 hours a week
devoted teacher
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Couva Trinidad WIApril 4, 2016
Professional teacher with the skill to reach each child, to foster the love for learning.Proven the ability to design age appropiate lessons
that teach fundamental academic and social skills.Hardest part of the job is having to "educate' parents on childhood development .
The most enjoyable part of teaching pre-schoolers is to follow thier school journey and see the accomplishments and achievements .
Hard working and motivated educator with strong communication and interpersonal skills .
Fun work day
Nanny (Current Employee) –  Kingwood, TXMay 26, 2016
Caring for a four year old has its challenges, but it has been a fun and rewarding experience. My day consists of either getting her ready for school, making breakfast, and taking her to school. Or, I will pick her up form school, take her to her after school activities, or to the park, and reading to and playing with her. I also cook her dinner, bathe her, and get her ready for bed.

4.2