Pro Clean Employee Reviews

do not ever work there ever
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  West Fargo, NDFebruary 7, 2017
not even the best to work at all. dont work there if you wanna be yelled at all day every day. You wouldn't even like it. and you never know when your going to get off work and management is terrible.
Pros
not good
Cons
not a good place
Wonderful people at a wonderful place!
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Nokomis, FLMay 17, 2016
Working at Pro Clean so far has been an amazing experience, they are always quick to answer any questions and amazingly train their staff.
Pros
Good coworkers, Get to work as a team, and Fun work
Cons
N/a
Under payed, dis respectful owner/managers
Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  MINovember 5, 2015
Dirty store all over, dusty, understaffed, rude owners?bosses, under payed. Work well done never noticed, promise raises never given. Horrible place to work at.
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Not enough pay, Under staffed, Disrespect bosses, Un professional
Very Productive environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dayton, NJOctober 7, 2015
I loved this job is was the best overall. The company, CEO, employees, and even down to the cleaners. It was just great, sadly I moved and the commute became to much for me. But I would have loved to stay.
Pros
Free Lunches on occasions
Cons
1 hour breaks
Absolutely Horrible Company
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  floridaAugust 11, 2015
Everyone was told we would work 5-6 hours a day and ended up getting reprimanded if we didnt clock out with at most, 3 hours a day. While working there, a "supervisor" ended up convincing me to quit, sat me down for about 45 minutes (took me away from cleaning while on the clock) and asked multiple times if i wanted to quit and wouldnt stop until I said yes. The "supervisor" also went around to all of my coworkers and asked them if she should fire me! (she wasnt a fan of me due to conflicts between us, not my quality of work). "Supervisor" constantly bullying, yelling, and treating everyone so below her (making multiple employees cry and quit)! Worst company I've ever worked for!! That woman should never work in management, and Proclean should re access who they have working for them. Everyone at my job site was happy, and loved coming to work until she came in. She reassigned everyones job before watching what we did everyday, completely making the situation worse. Anyone should know it doesnt make any sense to adjust something if you don't even know how it works. No one has ever treated me that badly in my life and no one should ever have to deal with that at work.Also, the higher up supervisors rarely came to our job site and were asked multiple times if we could talk to them about the situation and it was never addressed.
Pros
fun job
Cons
who you work for
Productive and fulfilling with the opportunity to work as part of a team to complete tasks
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLFebruary 20, 2015
A typical day consist of nine work hours.I work as part of a team to clean a surgical floor at clinic, this consists of cleaning up bio hazards and chemicals,as well as general housekeeping tasks such as cleaning floors, windows, and taking out the trash. At this job I have learned to manage time according to tasks and their corresponding deadlines. I also learned to coordinate with several team members to reach desired goals. The hardest part of my job is being unable to help my fellow co workers due to large amounts of work. What I enjoy the most from my job is being able to see my work to completion and the satisfaction that comes from it.
Love what I did, not good people
Reconstruction Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLFebruary 8, 2015
MY time at Proclean was interesting. Loved what i did there.At his job there was the typical employee that if they did not like you then you did not last. The owner was not around much and when he did come around then he would change everything up,
Floor Tech
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLFebruary 7, 2015
Loved the job, learned management experience and how to make people work for me, I had to leave though because I moved to Alabama with my husband.
Undependable Job
car wash (Former Employee) –  Dubuque, IAJanuary 2, 2015
After clocking in at Pro Clean you where responsible for signing your keys out which were used to get into the cleaning products room. Then you where expected to go to the work station assigned an perform duties which for me was the drying of vehicles after they came through the wash center. After shift was completed you where expected to put keys away an clock out in a timely manor.

While working at Pro Clean I learned how to properly dry vehicles in a professional manor to prevent long term consequences such as rust in door frames.

The Management at Pro Clean could have been run in a more professional manor.

Co-workers at Pro Clean where very professional an fun to work with making time go by faster.

The hardest part of working at Pro Clean was the fluctuation of hours an the weather bc some days would be very hot where as other days could be extremely cold.

I enjoyed the tips we received while working at Pro Clean the most.
Pros
seeing the variety of vehicles come through
Cons
weather
It's Clean relaxing palce somewhere you can go and do your laundry
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Flint, MISeptember 21, 2014
I learned a lot when I was working at Pro Clean. I know how to properly clean clothes also how to greet customer and how to meet there needs when it comes to cleaning clothes. The most enjoyable part about my job was seeing customers happy when they come pick up there clothes. I had very good co workers easy to get along with.
Pros
Wash clothes for free
Cons
Short breaks, No benefits and No raise
loved it
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLMarch 25, 2014
loved everything about it, had to move to mobile, al that is the only reason I had to leave
This is a very nice place to work
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Valparaiso, INJuly 12, 2013
Invoicing, Business letter writing, Spreadsheet entry, phone answering, AP/AR, filing, scanning and faxing
Pros
Business Meetings at Restuarants
Cons
Brakes, Lunch, Drive company vehicle
Great Workplace and easy to get along with everyone
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Gloucester City, NJJanuary 7, 2013
Start at 8-830 done once all jobs are complete
Management was great to work for
All my co-workers were easy to work with and for
Pros
flexible with hours
Cons
lack of work
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OhFebruary 18, 2012
very cool place to work if you like to clean and dont have a problem cleaning restrooms or pushing vac. employees and managers were laid back and wasnt down your back, let you work at your own pace.
Pros
laid back environment
Cons
no breaks