Pro Med Employee Reviews

Working in the Medical field.
Administrative Assistant (Temp.) (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 27, 2015
Pros: A learning experience
Cons: It was only temporary
Was able to work for several insurance agencies and a hospital. Was a quick learner and had the opportunity to work in the Biomedical Engineering department at NY Presbyterian hospital. Had the opportunity to enter insurance codes, file paperwork and update Doctor information.
Fair
Administrative Assistant (Temporary) (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 2, 2015
Cons: bad communication with applicant (me)
Only received one assignment from them. Not good at following up.
The per diem status allowed flexiblity in work hours
RN Home Care Visiting Nurse (Former Employee), Brandon, FLOctober 4, 2014
Pros: schedule flexiblity, ability to work independently
Cons: no health insurance benefits, no guarantee of hours
I would recieve a list of patients contact information,i would then call them and schedule my visit. I learned to effectively manage my time, developed/provided excellent communication skills, developed a higher wound care and IV proficiency. And developed skills in admission and discharge and OASIS completions.I felt like pert of a team. The hardest part of my job was not being able to expedite the ordering of patients supplies when needed and dealing with terminally ill patients. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that I made a difference in patients lives and provided a valuable service to the community.
Just one of the several agencies with no opportunity to make money or advance.
Nursing (Former Employee), Orlando, FloridaJuly 15, 2014
Cons: too many to list
Have no work available most of the time unless you like working hospice care night shift,weekends, and holiday's. They have recruiters and managers that don't know anything about healthcare. Pay is horrible and so is management.

November 10, 2014

I am sorry you had a negative experience. We have many types of opportunities available! We match skills, test scores and experiences with our client requests. Clients use agency to fill the shifts their own staff are least likely to work.

Not worth your time
Adminstrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 4, 2014
Pros: outstanding starting salary
Cons: they only care about how much money you can make them not about your safety.
This agency sucks...I was placed on an assignment where the boss verbally abused me on a daily bases. I notified the PROMED agency and all they worried about was keeping their contract. In the end I was informed from an employee that I was the sixth Administrative Assistant that was sent to endure that nightmare. Eventually I could no longer take it and quit...can you believe the agency was angry with me for leaving? What a joke.
Bi-Lingual Case Manager (Former Employee), Bronx, NYMay 20, 2014
I provided supportive service coordination to families who were currently homeless or families who transitioned from shelters to permanaent housing. I was able to go out and meet my with families who have transitioned from temporary housing to permanent housing and provide supportive servies and resources that would help them to secure their permanent housing.
GOOD
CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT (Current Employee), ATLANTA GAApril 22, 2014
Pros: good in communication and team player
WORK IN A FAST PACE ENVIROMENT WITH DIFFERENT MULTI CULTURE AND DIVERSE POPULATION. ABLE TO COMMUNICATE STRONGLY WELL AND RELATE WITH THE PATIENTS ALSO SHARE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE TOWARD STAFF AND PATIENT AS SOME TIME A PATIENT MAY GET FRUSTRATED OVER THERE MEDICATION BUT I AM ABLE TO CALM PATIENT DOWN AND EXPLAIN TO THEM A EASIER WAY TO COPE WITH SOME OF THERE ISSUES. THE MOST BEST PART OF MY DAY IS WORKING TOGETHER WITH MY TEAM AND GETTING THE JOB DONE .
Teaching facility
RN (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLApril 21, 2014
Pros: reimburstment on uniforms
Everyone is helpful and wiling to show you things. Always have shifts available.
I enjoyed working for Pro Med
LPN (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 25, 2014
Pros: dynamite employer
I worked at several area hospitals and traveled all over Florida as a staff relief nurse thru this agency, My boss was T. B. and is a dynamite person . She is so full of energy is passes onto you. She always pushed for her employee to go further . I really enjoyed the hospital setting and I learned a lot and kept my skills up . There is always new medicine and new procedures . The hardest part of the job was probably learning what they wanted in there computer system and who to call when it didn't let you in it . I always get along with my co-workers and I am usually very well liked by my superiors because I do my work and I feel I do it well .
Offered a variety of different temp positions
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 30, 2014
Offered a variety of different temp positions. Was very accessible
My day
Front Office/Scheduler (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLNovember 3, 2013
It can be very challenging at times. But it also has it's good times.
good company
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), New YorkOctober 28, 2013
Pros: good placements and network with other professionals
Cons: short term
Good company great pay and able to meet and network with other professionals
AWESOME COMPANY!
Travel RN Telemetry/ICU (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 20, 2013
Pros: compensation/benefits work hours
Pro Med Staffing and an awesome company to work with, they are very hands on and all about making everything perfect for their employees!

Very organized and pro active in securing just the right position for you. Great compensation/benefits and environment.
My Summary of Promed Healthcare Services
LPN (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLMay 22, 2013
Pros: daily pay
Cons: many times not enough hours.
I enjoyed hospice work and being able to give my patient and the family my undivided attention and the best care possible during this time. I traveled to various homes and cities to do hospice work trying whenever I could to stay as close to home as possible. The Management at Promed was the best, very professional, and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was during the time when the regular agencies didn't need extra staffing and there was no work. It is difficult to get hired in with the actual agencies. I enjoyed helping the families understand the dying process by going over some of the handouts that each company usually provided, and would refer them to the appropriate staff professional ( RN, Chaplin, or Social Worker) with issues not taken care of while I was there. I look forward to still working with Promed when I go down to Fla. in the winter.
I enjyed the flexibility of this job
RN (Former Employee), Miami, FlApril 9, 2013
I enjoyed working in a different setting every week. The staff was very helpful in getting employees employed with different companies.
Working with different areas of nursing
Professional Nurse Staffing (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLMarch 25, 2013
Pros: sceduling
Cons: healthcare and vacation
useing skills, learning new equipment, meeting a lot of different people, teaching people and learning from them too.
Great temp jods
Assistant community residence counselor (Current Employee), Bronx, NYMarch 24, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: short trem jobs
All assignments very ,they have many jobs sights , great pay, good workers.
License Practical Nurse (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: different positions
Cons: no work in my field
Worked for ProMed on different assignments. Was unable to get a long term position through them. The experience was great!
Disorganized
RN (Former Employee), New YorkDecember 6, 2012
Absolutely a nightmare! The right hand never knew what the left was doing and this is nicely said

November 10, 2014

Please feel free to contact the new company "ProMed Staffing Resources"...!!

It was nice working with them.
Clerical (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 28, 2012
Pros: nice people to work with
Cons: no free lunch
They were able to work with me from the beginning. My councelor then was understanding
Headquarters