Pro Resources Staffing Services Employee Reviews

Pro Resources Staffing
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Portland, INOctober 16, 2017
Enjoy going to work, something I have never experienced before. Ability to be a self-starter is very important to me. I have all the help I need available to me at any given moment. The hardest part of the job would be filling some of the orders, when we feel we are not seeing new individual's at given times.
Pros
Benefits, perks
Cons
Great company who really cares about their employees
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  AnbdersonOctober 2, 2017
This is an amazing company to work for. They put forth a lot of effort to make sure employees are in safe, productive and enjoyable working environment.
Pros
Company trips, Christmas party, Tuition reimbursement, Health Club Membership reimbursements, lots of paid lunches
Cons
Can be stressful at times, pressures of getting work completed
I look forward to coming to work every single day
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, INSeptember 29, 2017
I have never worked a job where I legitimately wake up every morning excited to come to work, working here at Pro Resources is the very first for me. I don't consider it work if you enjoy doing it. I love helping others and getting people back on their feet. I love all of my co-workers and my manager is incredible. We work very hard to ensure that we place all applicants in a timely yet efficient manner. I couldn't be anymore thankful to be such a value team asset to the company and I can't wait to see how my career progresses here at Pro.

I'd like to voice my opinion on a few things though, I honestly feel Pro could use some serious technology updates. Our current phones don't have caller ID so when calls are lost or we forgot to update a number in Avionte we can go back and look at caller ID and we can look at missed calls in the morning. Also, our email is a little outdated. I feel like sometimes there is a HUGE communication barrier between staff. We have offices all over northern Indiana, we have some offices that don't have managers there all day everyday. Sometimes we are in desperate need of assistant right away. I firmly think we would benefit SO much from using some sort of IMing system between all of the offices. We'd be able to provide consistent feedback, get immediate answer, possibly video conference calls from office to office, get to know everyone better from direct communication. Emails are easily over looks and phone calls can easily be ignored. Our printer, copier and fax machine is so outdated, it hardly ever works right. It's huge clunky, loud and old.
  more... If all offices had a more up to date printer, we wouldn't have to ask for so many copied from corporate the few times we have corporate meetings, we'd be able to do our own instead.  less
Pros
flexibility, stability
Cons
no 401K, health insurance doesn't cover a lot of what needs covered, lack of technology (we are really behind on technology; computers, phones, fax/copiers/printers)
Great Place to Work
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lafayette IndianaSeptember 29, 2017
Pro Resources is great place to work. The management truly does care about you. We receive paid days off a great bonus system and many other perks. Overall I am very happy with my current role.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Pay could be more competitive
Pro is the Way to Go!
Staffing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Angola, INSeptember 29, 2017
Pro Resources is a family-based company that cares for their employees. My time at Pro Resources is been nothing shy of delightful. The Angola office has compassionate staff who goes the extra mile for their employees.
Pros
Great benefits and support from upper Management
Cons
N/a
Excellent company to work for
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Auburn, INSeptember 29, 2017
Privately owned company and the owners and managers show they care for their employees in many different ways. I always feel appreciated and received assistance whenever needed.
Pros
Good internal support structure
Cons
Labor market is challenging right now
Excellent Company
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  AngolaSeptember 29, 2017
Great support from upper management. Room for advancements, great benefits, and awesome perks. Would highly recommend my to family members and friends.
Pros
Benefits and great support from coworkers and upper management
Cons
can be long hours
Great Place to Work
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INSeptember 29, 2017
Pro Resources is a great place to work. Its a fast paced environment. You work a lot with the public. Team work is important! Its very rewarding when people tell you thanks for helping them find employment, or thanks for giving them a chance. Sometimes it can be difficult to deal with disgruntled employees especially when its their own wrong doing that got them displaced. The company makes you feel appreciated and recognizes your hard work.
Pros
Helping people find jobs
Cons
Disgruntled employees
Love Pro
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kendallville, INSeptember 29, 2017
As a Pro Resources employee you know you will work for a company that expects a lot of you but also expects a lot of itself as your employer. Fellow employees treat you like friends when they first meet you and the environment is very supportive to ensure you have what you need to be successful.
Well-Organized and great people skills
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INAugust 5, 2017
a typical day at work would be a fast flowing pace.i learned to do plenty of assignments and multiple tasks at hand, while on the other hand management was always there to show you or explain to you how to do things in case i didnt understand,the hardest part of my job was actually nothing at all,the most enjoyable part of the job was learning new skills
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
they are great in finding you job with the work exsp. you have
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Huntington, INAugust 3, 2017
I really liked working for pro .......they are good in finding you jobs ..
They staff there are really helpful and if they put you somewhere you don't like they will put you somewher else.
Pros
good benafits
Cons
N/a
drain on society
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, INJuly 25, 2017
Temps our good place to seek employment if you want 10$ a hour and probably the worst jobs in town. If a company need a staffing agency to find the help that should tell you what u need to know.
Pros
Cons
to many to list
I will never work for them again
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  MSWJuly 12, 2017
I worked for them for 9 months before I got hired by MSW Mohamed Sales and Warehouse. After being hired by the company and worked for them close to two years, parted ways with them. ProResources would not work with me again
Pros
They will find you work
Cons
The pay is not worth the woek
Good place to start
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, INJune 23, 2017
They were very kind and helpful. They usualy had openings and could get you a job rite away. They are very competitive will do anything to make they're employees happy
Stressful job,long hours,pain everywhere
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJune 13, 2017
I can only rate the last place this staffing service sent me. Probably others they have are better. My opinion here does not reflect Pro Resources themselves, only the job they assigned me to.
It was extremely hot in the warehouse, the hours were long, and at the end of the day I could barely move. Also, the people I worked with were downright hostile.
Pros
Cons
Hot sweatshop, hard work causing pain, hostile environment
Custodial Job for TSC
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INMay 26, 2017
They under pay you for the position and you have to work TWO 90 day probations. If they don't need you or you have a medical problem, they can just throw you away. Some of their practices should be illegal.
Pros
Cons
everything
It's a temp service
Production Assembler (Current Employee) –  Crawfordsville, IN 47933May 7, 2017
I work for Pro Resources at a production company that is fairly close to home. I arrive at work, have a daily production meeting and then go to my area. Being on 2nd shift, the co workers are like family and the job is as enjoyable or difficult as you want to make it. We work an 8 Hr. shift with no weekends so you can plan outside activities around the schedule. Pay is $9.50 with a shift premium of 0.65. There is no job security or benefits such as paid time off or personal days. Management is hands off and I only speak with them if I call the office. Your background and experience mean nothing to them. You are just a warm body to do entry level work.
Pros
Family atmosphere, fun coworkers, steady work
Cons
Short breaks, no benefits, low pay for expected work, you are nothing more than a warm body attitude
Good environment, Productive team
Checker/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMarch 21, 2017
Staff was lenient and helpful with anything that troubled me. They taught me how to do multiple tasks simultaneously and still produce quality work. I have learned how to manage my time very well and I plan to use what i learned in many other areas.
Pros
frequent breaks
Cons
constant standing in mostly one place
Horrible management uncaring and inept
Associate (Current Employee) –  Therma Tru Butler IndianaFebruary 22, 2017
This is for Therma Tru placements. The pay here is competitive. The management lack vision and are very fake in their interest in associates. Supervisors are uninvolved and lack the knowledge needed to properly run their departments. Chances for advancment are few and far between.
Pros
Pay
Factory
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Huntington, INDecember 5, 2016
Worked at different factories in and around Huntington, indiana.
Each factory, I don't different types of work. Modeling, press, drilling, grinding, sheet metal, receiving, shipping, packing,labeling and various other clean ups.
Pros
Always work around things
Cons
Non

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pro Resources Staffing Services. Our community is ready to answer.