Pro Resources Employee Reviews

Duties
Resource Coordinator (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALAugust 6, 2015
I coordinate work inside the HR department. I maintain a detailed record of the turnover, and research and formulate strategies
which effectively aid in employee retention. I am also responsible for consulting with and helping practice managers and
supervisors on company policies and procedures.
nice temporary employment facility
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), fort wayne, IndianaApril 25, 2015
Pros: fast, effective
Cons: no benefits, temporary work
unfortunately, they are only based in fort wayne indiana, however, if you are in the city and in need of immediate employment, pro resources is a fine facility to go to.
was productive and a fun place to work
assembly worker (Former Employee), huntington, INMarch 16, 2015
typical work day involves a meeting first thing. to see who is at work and who is not. I learned out to put a grill together from start to finish. My co-workers made the job easy and fun to do because we all worked together to get things done. The hardest part of the job is working short when people do not show up, but we got thru the day. Most enjoyable part was meeting new people and becoming friends.
Productive environment and it can be fun
Line Cook (Former Employee), Huntington, INMarch 13, 2015
Pros: made friends
Cons: short breaks
My typical work day was to pack shelf kits and weigh them. I had to tape the bottom of the box and when the shelf kits was packed; I had to tape the top, weigh it, and then put a label on it. I had to put the weight on it along with my initials right beside it. I learned how to be a more faster worker by instead of packing two boxes, I packed one instead. Management was really good and paid attention to coworkers. When something needed addressed or explained better, they did it. My co-workers was average. Some easily to get along with and some not. The hardest part of my job was trying to keep up with the line at a speed of 1 minute to get 320 units off the line. The enjoyable part was when a few co-workers did things like make faces or we talked to make a better day.
mandate 12 hour shifts made life hectic
Warehouse Clerk/Driver (Former Employee), Marion, INJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: self supervision. alot of responsibility.
Cons: shift arrangement, and temporary agenciy
Ran the warehouse by myself. I did not have a supervisor on my shift. So I was responsible for loading and unloading of trucks, organizing and cleaning warehouse, loading production line, sorting and stacking pallets, and building pallets for the net day deliveries. A lot of work for being only hired in through a temporary service.
Fun
Fabrication Packer (Former Employee), Auburn, INDecember 31, 2014
 Loaded truck with product utilizing a forklift
 Efficiently deliver product to customers
 Managed payment transactions
 Demonstrated ability to work independently
 Unload products
Pro Resources
Press operator (Brake Press (Former Employee), Huntington, IndianaDecember 6, 2014
Pros: great jobs
Cons: staff
They have great jobs but they never last long. Their employees are sometimes rude an don't try to help you as much as they should. One mess up an they are like your worst enemy. They need to retrain their staff or hire new ones
Employees were extremely informative.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INOctober 13, 2014
Pros: family friendly, incentive programs, long term employeement.
Cons: little room for advancement.
Fast paced, team oriented, very knowledgeable . Makes everyone feel more like family than just an employee.
productive work place
forklift driver (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INOctober 5, 2014
Pros: have an income
Cons: no leway
great jobs and great management very in touch good communication
Its a temp place
Machinist (Current Employee), Ft Wayne In.August 22, 2014
Nothing much to say about them they are a good company for what they are. Temp agency's are temp agency's, they pay on time, they haven't been that good about expediting assignments.
Temp work, staffing agencies
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INAugust 20, 2014
Pros: no long term commitment
Cons: many
Its hard to say anything good about general labor temporary work. The idea is to get a surplus of people/labor scrapping for a dollar. use that desperation to drive them to work anything you give them. this might not be a bad thing if your just wanting for a little money while looking for something real but In the long run you give away alot of time that could be spend learning or developing skills – more... for a career. This is obviously not true for people with skills who are looking to get into a company via temp work but the majority of people are really wasting time and would be much better off working retail or even fast food. the reason temp work is so damaging to the labor worker is this , when you work for a temp that temp will only use you for as long as the client needs you but as soon as your not needed your out and sometime dropped from the temp service as well as the job. when your not needed you sit and wait or "look for a real job" but mostly wait for the next assignment. the entire time your not employed and this will show when you list the tepm as a past employer. those gaps over years can add up to years. jumping from temp job to temp job is just not something any person should do. you might wake up at 25-30 and realize your at the same place you started at 18 your still unskilled. – less
Great company to work for.
Human Resource Manager/Recruiter/Safety (Former Employee), Fairmont, MNAugust 2, 2014
Pros: great co workers
Cons: not a stable job.
This was a great company to work for and there were good people also. I would still be working with them if the owner of the company had not relocated the facility that I worked at.
Adequate placement agency
Robotic Welder (Former Employee), Autoline Industries, Butler, Indiana.July 16, 2014
Pros: prompt placement in various jobs.
Cons: no well paying jobs available.
Although Pro Resources is an adequate job placement agency, it did not offer job opportunities that were par to my skills. As a result, I was severely underemployed in a company that absolutely refused to hire me in a position more suited to my education and experience even though openings in such jobs were constantly coming available.
Great company with good benefits.
Staffing Assistant (Former Employee), Greencastle, INJuly 5, 2014
This particular office was mostly ran by two people, myself and my co-worker. We were a good team and the office ran smoothly. Pro Resources is a staffing agency, so a typical day was spent interviewing and going through the necessary process to hire candidates for specific jobs.
Loved it!
Assembler at D&W Fine Pack (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJuly 2, 2014
Pros: good money
Cons: long periods of standing
12 Hours shifts, 3 days on 2 days off. The company was very hot which was a complication due to the fact that we are non stop standing.
Really liked working for this company.
General Laborer (Former Employee), Plymouth, INApril 24, 2014
Pros: they find you a job fast.
Cons: they don't increase your pay
good company to work at I really enjoyed working for them. When ever I needed a job they always find one for me. It is a great company.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Anderson, INApril 16, 2014
Pros: company treated employees with different things for doing a good job
Cons: worked through a staffing agency
All in all this was one of my least favorite positions and not because of the customer (company) but because of the actual office.. I was injured in Oct 15, 2013 and dealt with workcomp and they were very unclear of steps and processes. I loved my job for the customer and would love to do so again.
temporary position
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Huntington, INMarch 2, 2014
This is a place where you are able to seek temporary jobs.
Pay was ok. I done many different types of jobs for the
clients they had me work for while employed.
Productive busy work enviroment
Temporary Service (Former Employee), Elwood, INJanuary 30, 2014
always walking around and helping others, working on machines and making sure product is running smoothly
A typical work environment
Janitor (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJanuary 3, 2014
Everything is done on paper, and is really everyone for themselves