Pro Resources Employee Reviews

Productive place to work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INMay 17, 2017
I like Pro Resources. They found me a job quickly in my general location, however most jobs there are only temporary and do not provide the stability needed for my life.
Pros
Quick way to find a job
Cons
Only Temporary
Little Pay
Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INApril 13, 2017
Didn't offer any jobs with good pay.Pro Recources did not handle my personal information very privately. The office language was mostly Spanish. Bad temp place.
I was easily placed
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMarch 17, 2017
Pro Resources worked with me and we had open communication weekly. They worked with me to place me where I would fit the best.. I found that of all the temp services in Fort Wayne, I would highly recommend them of the others. They carried the most professional atmosphere and staff.
Mislead candidates and no benefits
Employment Counselor (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMarch 13, 2017
This was a permanent employment agency and I did not agree with the way they handled things. They wanted us to be dishonest with potential candidates and that made me very uncomfortable.
Temp service
Office Assistant for Walnut Ridge RV Sales (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INJanuary 27, 2017
Everyone is always helpful any time you have a question, they are right there to answer and if they don't know the answer they will find out and get back to about it.
dont do it
Lumberyard Associate (Former Employee) –  Kendallville, INJanuary 18, 2017
working at a temporary service isnt always the best choice. but some times it is. give it a shot you may like it. if you find the right company they will hire you in quick
Staffing company that does not really know there employees
Job Transition Specialist (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INDecember 12, 2016
Very fast paced environment, helping people with there unemployment and what they need to do to continue receiving there benefits. Tracking that there mandatory requirements are met and they attended all mandatory meetings
Pros
Great holiday benifits
Wonderful place to work.
Resource Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 20, 2016
Work place was great and family oriented. I leaned how to use many financial systems. It was my biggest break for a wonderful enjoyable job. One of the best jobs I ever had and enjoyed. Wonderful manager and co-workers.
Pros
no benefits, partime work
Cons
Wish salary was little more so I could be able to cover my over head expenses.
Temporary Postion
Data Entry Clerk/Packer (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJuly 11, 2016
Very fast pace position that gave me the opportunity to complete tasks in a fast and efficient way. I was a dislocated worker and this company provided me with employment very quickly
Tried to place you in good positions
punch press finisher / Brake Press operator (Former Employee) –  IndianaMay 22, 2016
the company Pro Resources tried to place you in a position suited for you. the in house team at Onward was great as far has the Pro Resources people go.
Staffing Agency
Trelleborg Temp (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 18, 2016
Brilliant job, I created an account online, got a call a few days later, and had a job within the next week. Started working 5 days after my high-school graduation. The area I was placed at to work was dirty, and hot, but for my first job at $10/hour, it was wonderful.
Pros
first job
Cons
little/no training
very hot place to work
D&w fine packing inspector (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INApril 16, 2016
i didn't like it very well the 12 hour shifts doing that crazy hot work. They treated you like business and not humans. a typical day at work is hot and you move as fast as your machine moves some were slow some were fast. the management walked around and stayed up in the cool office most the time. the hardest part was dealing with the long hours. I did like the people I meet.
Pros
3 days on 4 days off
Cons
inclosed hot building
Great Temp Agency
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Huntington, INApril 15, 2016
This is a great temp agency. The ladies there are helpful and friendly and will try and work with you and for you on getting jobs that fit your needs.
quick fix
CNC programmer/ operator (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INApril 12, 2016
was expecting to have a full time position after 90 days. The assignment ended after 62. The learning experiance was beyond what I expected. Learned valuable tricks for the type of machine I was running.
Pros
was offered a job the day i called in
Cons
Not a long term solution to unemployment
Nice place to work.
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Crawfordsville, INMarch 27, 2016
Very enjoyable environment,were able to listen to music made the time go by faster.The one thing that you had to do was to stop and breathe when you had 10 different wires that had to go through a hole the size of a quarter. The team leaders were very good at putting people together that worked at the same pace. Made it much easier.
Pros
we had pitch-ins
Cons
running out of parts.
Temporary Assignments
Sales Assistant/Accounting Functions (Former Employee) –  Steuben, Noble, Whitley and Lagrange countiesFebruary 18, 2016
Loved working through Pro Resources at Work One on the traveling team. Did not like it was not a direct hire position.

Would like to get back into the Work One environment.
Pros
stability
Cons
temp agency
Average Employer for Temporary Employment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, INFebruary 16, 2016
Would be a good employment agency for a new employee looking to set foot into the work force. They lacked proper communication when temporary employment was due to expire and the plan for placement into new employment was not secured.
Pros
Work schedules
Cons
Insecure employment
Fast paced and fun with good people.
Temporary employee (Former Employee) –  Huntington, INFebruary 10, 2016
The management was kind and decent. The job was tough, fast paced, and very demanding as it required you to be exposed to the elements during the winter because there was no heat.
Pros
Very little supervision was required.
Cons
It was very, very cold in the winter.
Production worker.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INFebruary 4, 2016
Temporary assignment in RV refrigeration production, which was a very physical demanding job. I had great co-workers, but the job is hard on your body.
Productive and fun to work for
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Auburn, IndianaOctober 14, 2015
Working for Pro Resources at the companies I did was a good fit for the most part for me. The only job I did not really like was at Rathburn
Pros
Liked some of my coworkers.
Cons
Long hours at Rathburn