Pro Resources Employee Reviews in United States

Fast paced and fun with good people.
Temporary employee (Former Employee) –  Huntington, INFebruary 10, 2016
The management was kind and decent. The job was tough, fast paced, and very demanding as it required you to be exposed to the elements during the winter because there was no heat.
Pros
Very little supervision was required.
Cons
It was very, very cold in the winter.
very hot place to work
D&w fine packing inspector (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INApril 16, 2016
i didn't like it very well the 12 hour shifts doing that crazy hot work. They treated you like business and not humans. a typical day at work is hot and you move as fast as your machine moves some were slow some were fast. the management walked around and stayed up in the cool office most the time. the hardest part was dealing with the long hours. I did like the people I meet.
Pros
3 days on 4 days off
Cons
inclosed hot building
Nice place to work.
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Crawfordsville, INMarch 27, 2016
Very enjoyable environment,were able to listen to music made the time go by faster.The one thing that you had to do was to stop and breathe when you had 10 different wires that had to go through a hole the size of a quarter. The team leaders were very good at putting people together that worked at the same pace. Made it much easier.
Pros
we had pitch-ins
Cons
running out of parts.
Wonderful place to work.
Resource Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 20, 2016
Work place was great and family oriented. I leaned how to use many financial systems. It was my biggest break for a wonderful enjoyable job. One of the best jobs I ever had and enjoyed. Wonderful manager and co-workers.
Pros
no benefits, partime work
Cons
Wish salary was little more so I could be able to cover my over head expenses.
Staffing Agency
Trelleborg Temp (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 18, 2016
Brilliant job, I created an account online, got a call a few days later, and had a job within the next week. Started working 5 days after my high-school graduation. The area I was placed at to work was dirty, and hot, but for my first job at $10/hour, it was wonderful.
Pros
first job
Cons
little/no training
quick fix
CNC programmer/ operator (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INApril 12, 2016
was expecting to have a full time position after 90 days. The assignment ended after 62. The learning experiance was beyond what I expected. Learned valuable tricks for the type of machine I was running.
Pros
was offered a job the day i called in
Cons
Not a long term solution to unemployment
Tried to place you in good positions
punch press finisher / Brake Press operator (Former Employee) –  IndianaMay 22, 2016
the company Pro Resources tried to place you in a position suited for you. the in house team at Onward was great as far has the Pro Resources people go.
Average Employer for Temporary Employment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, INFebruary 16, 2016
Would be a good employment agency for a new employee looking to set foot into the work force. They lacked proper communication when temporary employment was due to expire and the plan for placement into new employment was not secured.
Pros
Work schedules
Cons
Insecure employment
Temporary Assignments
Sales Assistant/Accounting Functions (Former Employee) –  Steuben, Noble, Whitley and Lagrange countiesFebruary 18, 2016
Loved working through Pro Resources at Work One on the traveling team. Did not like it was not a direct hire position.

Would like to get back into the Work One environment.
Pros
stability
Cons
temp agency
Great Temp Agency
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Huntington, INApril 15, 2016
This is a great temp agency. The ladies there are helpful and friendly and will try and work with you and for you on getting jobs that fit your needs.
Productive and fun to work for
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Auburn, IndianaOctober 14, 2015
Working for Pro Resources at the companies I did was a good fit for the most part for me. The only job I did not really like was at Rathburn
Pros
Liked some of my coworkers.
Cons
Long hours at Rathburn
Production worker.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INFebruary 4, 2016
Temporary assignment in RV refrigeration production, which was a very physical demanding job. I had great co-workers, but the job is hard on your body.
Productive environment and it can be fun
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Huntington, INMarch 13, 2015
My typical work day was to pack shelf kits and weigh them. I had to tape the bottom of the box and when the shelf kits was packed; I had to tape the top, weigh it, and then put a label on it. I had to put the weight on it along with my initials right beside it. I learned how to be a more faster worker by instead of packing two boxes, I packed one instead. Management was really good and paid attention to coworkers. When something needed addressed or explained better, they did it. My co-workers was average. Some easily to get along with and some not. The hardest part of my job was trying to keep up with the line at a speed of 1 minute to get 320 units off the line. The enjoyable part was when a few co-workers did things like make faces or we talked to make a better day.
Pros
made friends
Cons
short breaks
contracted nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INSeptember 8, 2015
this company was good to work for I was contracted to work in hospital and nursing homes, and worked when I was available and got experience with different hospitals and nursing homes
Duties
Resource Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALAugust 6, 2015
I coordinate work inside the HR department. I maintain a detailed record of the turnover, and research and formulate strategies
which effectively aid in employee retention. I am also responsible for consulting with and helping practice managers and
supervisors on company policies and procedures.
nice temporary employment facility
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  fort wayne, IndianaApril 25, 2015
unfortunately, they are only based in fort wayne indiana, however, if you are in the city and in need of immediate employment, pro resources is a fine facility to go to.
Pros
fast, effective
Cons
no benefits, temporary work
Low competitive
Production (Former Employee) –  Huntington, INSeptember 17, 2012
Pro Resources has a low value of benefits and salary
You may learn enough to be hired
Management is profit oriented
Was not allowed to associate with other employees
Every part was hard
Did not enjoy positions
Pros
if your desparate for a job
Cons
plan to be moved between employers
pro resources
C.N.A (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INJanuary 14, 2013
they were a health care agency that was in merrillville that shut down, i enjoyed the flexibility of the shifts and enjoyed traveling from county to county which was never far from home, no benefits or room for advancement but the pay was nice and it was weekly.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Marion ,IndianaMay 13, 2013
A typical day is busy with running and operating machines along with checking for labels and bad paper plates with this job I have learned more about focusing on the product thats being packaged and ready for shippment, The management was great always helpful and answered all question employees may have. The co workers all worked well together and became more like one big family , always looked after each other and helped out if a machine was down. the mostest enjoyable part of this job was seeing the endding result of the product before and after packaged.
Pros
discounted paper plates
Cons
takes along time too get fulltime
It was an OK place to work.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INSeptember 26, 2013
There is not much room for advancement or salary increase. They really ran you into the ground as far as pace. Their equipment was not user friendly and sub par.
Pros
alot of ot
Cons
typical use you and spit you out job

2.8