Pro Resources

Pro Resources Employer Reviews

Temp work, staffing agencies
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INAugust 20, 2014
Pros: no long term commitment
Cons: many
Its hard to say anything good about general labor temporary work. The idea is to get a surplus of people/labor scrapping for a dollar. use that desperation to drive them to work anything you give them. this might not be a bad thing if your just wanting for a little money while looking for something real but In the long run you give away alot of time – more... that could be spend learning or developing skills for a career. This is obviously not true for people with skills who are looking to get into a company via temp work but the majority of people are really wasting time and would be much better off working retail or even fast food. the reason temp work is so damaging to the labor worker is this , when you work for a temp that temp will only use you for as long as the client needs you but as soon as your not needed your out and sometime dropped from the temp service as well as the job. when your not needed you sit and wait or "look for a real job" but mostly wait for the next assignment. the entire time your not employed and this will show when you list the tepm as a past employer. those gaps over years can add up to years. jumping from temp job to temp job is just not something any person should do. you might wake up at 25-30 and realize your at the same place you started at 18 your still unskilled. – less
Great company to work for.
Human Resource Manager/Recruiter/Safety (Former Employee), Fairmont, MNAugust 2, 2014
Pros: great co workers
Cons: not a stable job.
This was a great company to work for and there were good people also. I would still be working with them if the owner of the company had not relocated the facility that I worked at.
Adequate placement agency
Robotic Welder (Former Employee), Autoline Industries, Butler, Indiana.July 16, 2014
Pros: prompt placement in various jobs.
Cons: no well paying jobs available.
Although Pro Resources is an adequate job placement agency, it did not offer job opportunities that were par to my skills. As a result, I was severely underemployed in a company that absolutely refused to hire me in a position more suited to my education and experience even though openings in such jobs were constantly coming available.
Great company with good benefits.
Staffing Assistant (Former Employee), Greencastle, INJuly 5, 2014
This particular office was mostly ran by two people, myself and my co-worker. We were a good team and the office ran smoothly. Pro Resources is a staffing agency, so a typical day was spent interviewing and going through the necessary process to hire candidates for specific jobs.
Loved it!
Assembler at D&W Fine Pack (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJuly 2, 2014
Pros: good money
Cons: long periods of standing
12 Hours shifts, 3 days on 2 days off. The company was very hot which was a complication due to the fact that we are non stop standing.
Really liked working for this company.
General Laborer (Former Employee), Plymouth, INApril 24, 2014
Pros: they find you a job fast.
Cons: they don't increase your pay
good company to work at I really enjoyed working for them. When ever I needed a job they always find one for me. It is a great company.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Anderson, INApril 16, 2014
Pros: company treated employees with different things for doing a good job
Cons: worked through a staffing agency
All in all this was one of my least favorite positions and not because of the customer (company) but because of the actual office.. I was injured in Oct 15, 2013 and dealt with workcomp and they were very unclear of steps and processes. I loved my job for the customer and would love to do so again.
temporary position
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Huntington, INMarch 2, 2014
This is a place where you are able to seek temporary jobs.
Pay was ok. I done many different types of jobs for the
clients they had me work for while employed.
Productive busy work enviroment
Temporary Service (Former Employee), Elwood, INJanuary 30, 2014
always walking around and helping others, working on machines and making sure product is running smoothly
A typical work environment
Janitor (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJanuary 3, 2014
Everything is done on paper, and is really everyone for themselves
friendly
Quality Inspection (Former Employee), Kendallville, INNovember 10, 2013
Pros: easy
get equipment ready and in order sort parts and organize package parts and repeat
Operator Of Extruder
Extruder Operator (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INOctober 28, 2013
Pros: challenging
Cons: more training
I was working as a Extruder Operator at D and W fine Pack thru Pro Resources. I was hired for having a CNC degree.
My job review
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INOctober 22, 2013
Pros: travel expense
Cons: not enough working hours
My job responsibility for this job is traveling to different nursing home, and preforming as a certified nursing assistant. My job entails bathing, dressing, feeding, and many other daily activities. I loved this job because it gives me the satisfaction of making a difference in some many lives, by performing daily activities for clients that are not – more... able to do for themselves. – less
Workplace
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Goshen, INOctober 4, 2013
This is a great place to work if you are looking for a temporary position.
Great work enviroment High turnover rates
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Elwood, INOctober 2, 2013
Pros: reliable management good routine
Cons: long hours few braeks
Enjoyed fast paced work and routine work but biased managment
It was an OK place to work.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Elkhart, INSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: alot of ot
Cons: typical use you and spit you out job
There is not much room for advancement or salary increase. They really ran you into the ground as far as pace. Their equipment was not user friendly and sub par.
Temporary Service
Packer, labor, assembler (Former Employee), Angola, INSeptember 11, 2013
Work where they find an opening and go by the companies rules.
Management helps you when you have a problem.
worked at job
Associate (Former Employee), Winchester, INAugust 29, 2013
put parts on fixtures so robots could weld/ put part on ped welder and put on nuts/how to do these jobs/worked well with co-workers/hardest part of job was sometimes how much company expected done in 8 hours/getting to know people
HR and Safety for a trucking Company
Manager Recruiting and Human Resources (Former Employee), Fairmont, MNAugust 14, 2013
Pros: the staff
Cons: did not get to work with them long enough
Enjoyed all the people I worked with at Pro Resources they are professional and very helpful staff. If a company is looking for a payroll or benefits company to work with this is the one place to go to.
great temp service
General Labor (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INAugust 2, 2013
walked in and landed a job the first day. they where polite and motivated