Pro Source

Pro Source Employer Reviews

good place to work
Lead supervisor/ Driver (Former Employee), Brentwood, NYJune 10, 2014
Pros: my driver's were very good.
Cons: no rises in 5 years.
Started as a driver and with in two years was promoted to lead driver. Some times job was hard to make pick up in a very tight time line between pick up.
Productive work place with lots of potential
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Fenton, MOApril 7, 2014
Pros: had good benefits and bonuses
Load and unload trucks daily, inventory control, operated fork lift daily, the management was good and the co workers were alright to work with.
Walkie Operator / Loader / Unloader (Former Employee), Moreno ValleyFebruary 26, 2014
I liked the point of dealing with customers on a daily basis with customer satisfaction a Key' too success within a companies format. I also liked training new co-workers who were sent from agencies, schools, training centers along with vocational schools. Team work was the most enjoyable part of my day at any company that I worked at.
Great view
Mechanical Designer (Former Employee), Waltham, MAJuly 16, 2013
Pros: the drive
Cons: management was bad at communication
Design and detail parts is a typical day.
I learned to complete projects in a short time frame. to be flexible at the same time to changes.
Manage my part of the projects to assure the parts are assure that parts are ordered correctly and in a timely fashion.
My coworkers would say I'm a hard hard worker and very easy to get along with. Make sure the – more... Assembling Technicians have all the parts they needs to assemble the design.
Dealing with Management
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the finished product – less
Great management
Account Manager (Current Employee), N Hollywood, CAOctober 12, 2012
Pros: great company t work for.
Cons: position has no room to grow.
Great management and great ownership. They understand that it important to balance work and family time..

About Pro Source

Pro Source, Inc.supports its clients by specializing in mechanical engineering and product development resources. The company – Read more