Pro Source Employee Reviews

Great place to work as well as pleasant co-workers.
Certified Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 8, 2017
As I was a temporary employee, I was still given the opportunity to learn other aspects of the job. Management was always courteous and willing to answer any and all questions I had regarding my duties and what was expected of me. A good work atmosphere.
Loved the staff.
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTMay 3, 2017
I really enjoyed working with my supervisor and the other staff while working with ProSource. Since traveling was required it allowed me to connect more with my associates and develop a family.
Accounts Payable/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYApril 11, 2017
Great people to work with and learned a lot about the flooring industry. I did accounts payable and received all money coming in to Pro Source and also customer service.
Work place
Logistics Technician (Former Employee) –  Mira Loma, CADecember 4, 2016
The staff is very pleasant. They value their employees and they care for the well-being of all of their employees. They have a large industrial diversity of job openings.
Job was good, culture was bad
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 30, 2015
The job itself was really great, plenty to do, kept me busy, traveling, it was good. The culture and co-workers were a different story though. Nobody would like to help one another out, and quite a few others had no problems giving you extra work that they could and should do themselves.
Benefits
Cons
Team Support
Great small Manufacturing Comapny
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Terrell, TXApril 11, 2015
Pro-Source is a great manufacturing company, working hard to meet the needs of their customers in a niche environment.
Excellent experience
Marketing & Advertising Director (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAJuly 5, 2014
Wonderful stepping stone to an IT Career, with a good team, good management, and a wonderful customer base.
Pros
Relaxed environment, agile
Cons
Limited advancement and industry focus
good place to work
Lead supervisor/ Driver (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, NYJune 10, 2014
Started as a driver and with in two years was promoted to lead driver. Some times job was hard to make pick up in a very tight time line between pick up.
Pros
my driver's were very good.
Cons
no rises in 5 years.
Productive work place with lots of potential
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MOApril 7, 2014
Load and unload trucks daily, inventory control, operated fork lift daily, the management was good and the co workers were alright to work with.
Pros
had good benefits and bonuses
Walkie Operator / Loader / Unloader (Former Employee) –  Moreno ValleyFebruary 26, 2014
I liked the point of dealing with customers on a daily basis with customer satisfaction a Key' too success within a companies format. I also liked training new co-workers who were sent from agencies, schools, training centers along with vocational schools. Team work was the most enjoyable part of my day at any company that I worked at.
Great view
Mechanical Designer (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAJuly 16, 2013
Design and detail parts is a typical day.
I learned to complete projects in a short time frame. to be flexible at the same time to changes.
Manage my part of the projects to assure the parts are assure that parts are ordered correctly and in a timely fashion.
My coworkers would say I'm a hard hard worker and very easy to get along with. Make sure the Assembling Technicians have all the parts they needs to assemble the design.
Dealing with Management
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the finished product
Pros
The drive
Cons
Management was bad at communication
Great management
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  N Hollywood, CAOctober 12, 2012
Great management and great ownership. They understand that it important to balance work and family time..
Pros
great company t work for.
Cons
position has no room to grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pro Source. Our community is ready to answer.