Pro Sports Club Employee Reviews

Fun work environment with friendly staff and members
Barista and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 6, 2017
The workplace is very fun and friendly, my favorite part are the people I work with and the friendships I have made while there. It is a fast paced environment but also a very welcoming one. Everyone knows each other which creates a positive community culture.
Great people but internal management is poor
Barista Lead (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 6, 2017
I've worked at Pro for over a year and gone through two different managers. Each one had it's pros and cons but the newest manager is ultimately my reason for leaving. I love the customers but I'm looking for something less stressful for an entry level job now.
Pro club
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 4, 2017
PRO Sports Club is a huge, clean, nice, beautiful gym. For a personal trainer, it is a great place to be able to use. As trainer jobs go, this is a good one. I just don't like working on commission (like any trainer job).
retail
Facility Maintenance and Fitness Specialist (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAAugust 21, 2017
hard worker i am. the company did not give me a raise for 3 years. No explanation why either. will and would not recommend. stayed due to bill i have to pay.
Typical day at PRO
Youth Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJuly 16, 2017
Typical day is mixing cleaning solutions, getting classrooms ready for daily activities. Greeting parents and children as they came to classes. Loved when the children were so excited when music or dance class started. Most enjoyable part of job when the children rushed over to their parent to tell of their daily activities.
This is the best gym in the state
Fitness Specialist (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAJune 19, 2017
Get a job here doing anything, if you're full time they give you full health and retirement benefits. You'll have to get used to acting like a Disney character for a short time, but that's just the culture there. Service is the number one most important thing at Pro sports club, making it the best work/ workout experience I've ever had by a long shot. Management is fair, staff is friendly, and the overall work experience is absolutely gratifying.
Good for just out of college work
Youth Instructor (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 23, 2017
This job fit with my experience at the time and provided me with finances and a way to work with youth and provide child care. I didn't learn anything new, and I was let go in an unprofessional manner with my health needed to be a priority.
Pros
good hours
Cons
lack of care for lower level employess, pay was not enough, lack of trainings
Highly Recommend
Aquatics Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 11, 2017
By far the best health club in Washington! It is extremely clean and offers a wide variety of amenities. Employees are genuinely happy to come to work and enjoy their jobs which creates a pleasant work environment. There are opportunities for movement throughout departments and other job positions with competitive wages and opportunities for raises. I can't say enough good things about working here!

Aquatics management has an open door policy and is receptive to to concerns/ideas. The training process is well-rounded and sets the new employee up to succeed with all of the knowledge needed. The group of employees working in Aquatics is large so it is often not difficult to find coverage for a shift, even with short notice. Swim lessons are in high demand so there is no shortage of appointments to be booked - many instructors have full schedules
Pros
Competitive pay and opportunities for rasies, benefits, free membership
Cons
Uniform/Appearance guidelines, lack of childcare discounts
Great Job while in school
Member Services Concierge (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 17, 2017
Best department is the Front Desk and highly flexible in regards to schedule. The one negative is there is no room for growth and not enough opportunities.
Pros
Wage, Flexibilty, Gym Membership
Cons
Opportunities
State of the Art Facility and Great Managment
Member Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAMarch 16, 2017
-Very clean and organized state of the art facility and equipment
-Employees have free membership
-Management was very supportive and open
-Mindset of company is stuck in the past, unattractive uniforms, marketing/advertisements are a bit kitschy
Great Starter Job
Spa Concierge (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAFebruary 10, 2017
It's a fun place to work with a very laid-back but professional environment. It's a perfect job to start out a resume right after college or high school. The only downside is there is not a lot of room for growth within the company and the pay is very bottom line and the benefits are that good either.
Pros
Fun, laid-back, professional, and great work life balance
Cons
Pay and benefits
Great Employer
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Med SpaDecember 28, 2016
Strict about policy but SUPER nice when it comes to personal health/values/interests. Management differs per department. LOVED my manager. Not so much
Good Entry Level Job
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WADecember 12, 2016
Worked here while in college, moved around a few departments and moved up through the company a little bit. This is the friendliest employer I have ever had, but not much room for growth. The company is in the midst of expanding so there is some serious potential for moving up the latter in the future, I would imagine.
Amazing, Fun place to work
Concierge/Swim instructor/Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 21, 2016
The PRO Sports Club is a great to work. The environment is energetic and competitive.

Depending on the department, the compensation is very self determined due to commission but very easy to build due to size of memberships.

Management can be difficult to work with. Advancement is hard as well due to not very large turnaround in the management department.
Pros
Free gym membership
Cons
Split work hours
Good workplace with unfortunate incident
Barista (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJuly 27, 2015
Good workplace but unfortunate incident with personal accident interrupting work schedule leading to a resignation.
Great place to work, and great co-workers
Concierge (Current Employee) –  BellevueJuly 27, 2015
Very high pay compared to other places, great co-workers, and work is never boring. Fun work place with great management.
good work enviroment
Host and Server (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJuly 2, 2015
I still working in this club for about 13 years , I learn and applied my knowledge abilities inside my work place , interact with every body and always smile and be grateful to have a job , the hardest part of my job ...I think there is not when you have a good attitude and willing to help so matter is your job description.
Pros
benefits is all cover
Cons
Great workplace, great people to work with.
Youth Basketball Coach (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 17, 2015
I worked the The Pro Sports Club for 4 years and I spent all of my time there. It was a fun, healthy environment and I really enjoyed teaching the kids the game of basketball. I was also a member of the club since I was just 6 months old, and started working there when I was 16. I coached at the kids basketball camps, helped run the nightly men's league, and helped with after school kids skills clinics.
Great place to work and very well managed.
Spa Host (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 21, 2015
I really enjoyed work for Pro Sports Club during the school year. My boss and co-workers were kind and professional. The pay was good for the position and there was always an opportunity for advancement.
Pros
Great people, good pay, good schedule.
Cons
The work itself was not the most engaging.
great learning place
Front Desk Attendant (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 30, 2015
loved working with certain people, learned a lot from the culture there. I will be able to use the tools I learned there and apply them future doors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pro Sports Club. Our community is ready to answer.

Pro Sports Club Reviews by Location