Pro Staff Employee Reviews

Staffing company
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 28, 2017
This place allowed me the opportunity to learn assembly work and the order in which assignments are carried out. The work hours were not very consistent since it was based on what they had available, still a nice work place all the same.
Pros
nice work place
Cons
limited work times/hours
December 6, 2017

Thank you for your review, it is great to see that you had a positive experience with us and that you were able to learn some new skills!

Great Start
Transportation Coordinator; Temporary (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WINovember 5, 2017
It's a great place to get started and look for something that is an administrative job. The company is focused on looking for something that best suits your needs.
Pros
Professional
Cons
More Opportunities
December 6, 2017

We work hard to match our talent with positions that set them up for success, I am so glad to see that you had that experience! Thank you for you review!

La mejor agencia
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJNovember 2, 2017
Es buena siempre tiene mucho trabajo y te muetran diferentes opciones de empleo para que elijas el que crees mas comodo
December 6, 2017

Thank you for your review of Pro Staff! I am glad to see that you feel we have a lot of opportunities available and that we are a good company to work for.

Regular workday
Customer Service Contract (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 31, 2017
It was a regular workday go in do your job as instructed and then you have lunch your breaks and then you leave. The atmosphere was a professional environment. The cafeteria was onsite.
Pros
there were no pros or cons
Cons
there were no pros or ons
November 3, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Pro Staff. I am glad to see that you felt the atmosphere was professional at our client site.

Temporary role
Not employed (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 29, 2017
The first assignment with this company and it was the last. Prostaff and their Client lack professionalism which created an environment where I would drag even showing up to work. From day one I tried giving this place a chance. This is a company that I would not recommend nor would I work here again let alone putting this position on my resume.
Pros
There are none.
Cons
They only give positions to people who are mainly caucasian, they do not fight for livable wages for employees, stressful environment that I would never refer anyone with decency.
November 3, 2017

Thank you for providing this feedback, I want to ensure you that it has been brought to the attention of our Human Resources department and is being looked at. If you would like to discuss this further please contact humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Stressful and competitive
Recruiter, Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TX 75039October 27, 2017
Formerly, a recruiter was well-compensated based on performance. Not long after I left, the pay structure changed and reduced a lot of staffing supervisor's pay.

Good people to work with. High stress environment. The staffing supervisor originally interviewed for employment placement opportunities; however, restructuring re-defined the position with more of a sales aspect with quotas.

They were great about building relationships amongst their team members and providing support, but there was a lot of back stabbing that came out of the environment created by new job requirements and quotas.
November 3, 2017

Thank you for your review of Pro Staff. Times of change often bring stress, and it is important to us to maintain positive relationships with all employees throughout those times. It is disappointing to see that you did not have the experience you were hoping for with us. If there is anything specific you would like to discuss please contact humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Temporary Employment
Temporary Support staff (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 25, 2017
I was required to call in every week to state my availability and to ask if any assignments were available. In the approximately one year I followed this time-wasting procedure I had one assignment which lasted about nine weeks.
November 3, 2017

Thank you for this feedback. As a best practice we do ask that our employees maintain contact with us so we can ensure we are up to date on the availability and skill set of each person. While not a requirement to be matched, we do feel it is important to stay in touch.

okay experience
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  KansasOctober 24, 2017
I am just looking for full time work that is not temporary. Job was okay just need full time with benefits. Hard to find a job that is not temporary since its with a temp agency
Cons
just temp
November 3, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Pro Staff. While most of our positions are temporary, we do also see temp-to-hire positions where folks may have the opportunity to become employees of the client site!

Excellent Coaching and staff, friendly atmosphere
Baseball Camp Counselor (Former Employee) –  Dunmore, PAOctober 14, 2017
- Worked with baseball players and provided coaching and support
- Assisted by pitching, catching and giving both players and parents guidance on proper technique
Pros
Free lunch, flexible hours, good pay
November 3, 2017

Thank you for this review! I am glad to see you had a great time working with us!

Polytainers Inc
Production (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KS 66211October 13, 2017
Ran all components for a plastics product machine and was required to produce 3,000 products a day. Products varied requiring different machine set ups. Not a had job, culture was fine and I am a fast learner so it was easy to maintain my production requirements.
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
Distance to and from workplace
November 3, 2017

Thank you for your review of one of our client sites! I am glad to see that you had a positive experience with us, and with them.

Great place for temp jobs
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNSeptember 29, 2017
if you are looking for variety, this is the place to go. You can just work a few weeks to a possible temp to hire. if this is what you are looking for... this is the type of place to seek out.
October 5, 2017

Thank you for your review of Pro Staff, I couldn't have said it better myself!

Bad job.
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Inver Grove Heights, MNSeptember 26, 2017
The managers at pro staff literally lie to you about job description. Told me I would be doing one job and ended up doing a completely different job. The pay is 12.50 a hour with no advancement. I would not recommend working here unless you absolutely have to.
Pros
Cons
Managers, repetitive mindless work. Trainers dont speak english.
No respect for employees,and ways of cultural favoritism
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 24, 2017
Needs to be shut down. I wouldn't recommend working for them. Whenever you have a question and they feel the question to be challenging their authority,they fire you.
Staffing Agent
Owner / General Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 24, 2017
Its always rewarding to help others get a job. Very fast paced and competitive. I love a challenge, so being a staffing agent takes some talent when it comes to matching personalities with the right job.
October 5, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Pro Staff! I am glad to see that you had such a positive experience with us, it sounds like you were in your element!

Fun workplace, helpful staff
Contract Worker for Stockpot Soups (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 1, 2017
ProStaff helped place me in work environments that suited my skillset at the time, and allowed me to gain more IT knowledge to further my marketability.
Pros
Helpful staff
Cons
No PTO
October 5, 2017

Thank you for your review of Pro Staff. I am glad to see that you were able to gain some marketable skills while working with us.

growing Staffing company with great potential
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAAugust 23, 2017
working for the company was great the had immediate placement if you where qualified to do the job that was available. Compensation was fair as well. Should make it a automatic temp to hire staffing company.
Cons
temporary
September 1, 2017

Thank you for your review of Pro Staff. I am happy to see that you were happy with the position we were able to match you with, and that you were matched immediately.

great staff and hardworking individuals
Sportsman's Guide (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNAugust 23, 2017
Handled my resume well. Helped me find jobs that fit my every need . also made sure to give me every opportunity available for me . while looking for a job they were very resourceful in finding work .
Pros
great motivation
September 1, 2017

Matching employees with positions that fit their needs is our main goal! It is great to see that you felt supported and well taken care of with us. Thank you for your review!

Okay company no longer employed
Member Services Rep/Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 18, 2017
Pro-Staff was one of my preferred staffing companies. They pay was great however I'm not aware that there's still a location in St. Louis, MO. I haven't worked for them in over 10 years
Pros
NIce pay
Cons
Temp employer
September 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Pro Staff! I'm glad to see that your impression of us has remained positive after this long!

some ups and downs
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Union City, NJAugust 11, 2017
they had their days where there was no work and some days where there was work but over all it was a ok place manager wasn't the best manager out there but she was ok like I said not the best but not the worst too much drama
Pros
nice co-workers
Cons
dangerous work envirorments
Awesome place to work for. This temp agency is good.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MsAugust 6, 2017
I really enjoyed working for Pro Staff. They really care about their employees. They made sure that you were happy in your place of employment. The environment I worked in was great.
September 1, 2017

I am so glad to see that you had such a positive experience with us and our staff. We work hard to ensure everyone who walks through our doors feels this way. Thank you for taking the time to review Pro Staff!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pro Staff. Our community is ready to answer.