Pro Staff Employee Reviews

Great company.
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMarch 16, 2017
I came in and the first day I was interviewed for the position. I received confirmation shortly after that I got the job. I've enjoyed working for them.
temp position
Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN 55402February 1, 2017
was placed at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage through the temp agency. Worked thru ProStaff for many years before getting hired on by Wells Fargo. Was hoping to retire from Wells Fargo, but got laid off.
March 1, 2017

Thank you for your review- it is always great to see when our employees are able to be hired on by a client company!

Employment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNFebruary 1, 2017
I had stable employment for 2 weeks, knew my hours, set pay, worked with coworkers who were fun to be around. Nothing more to say.
March 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of Pro Staff. We work to ensure our employees have as much information as possible when working for us. I'm glad to see you felt well supported!

very helpfull staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Faribault, MNJanuary 30, 2017
staff very friendly and helpful - worked well under pressure and always available when needed - did whatever they could to keep us employed as long as possible
March 1, 2017

Thank you for your feedback, it is great to see that you feel our staff is friendly and helpful! It is our goal to make sure our employees have experiences like yours!

Fun Job
Labor (Former Employee) –  New Hope, MNJanuary 29, 2017
Learned a lot
Amazing Staff
Fun to work for production display
Great place to work.
Workers were treated very nice
Free turkey on thanks giving
Pros
Set hours
Cons
Lay offs
March 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Pro Staff! I am so glad to see that you had such a positive experience with us and that you feel we provided you with a great place to work!

Temporary staffing
Various Temporary Positions (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNJanuary 6, 2017
Temporary staffing including administrative support, finance, and record keeping. Many roles are often temp to hire roles and can lead to a permanent full time positon.
January 30, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Pro Staff. I am glad to see that you feel well supported and have had a positive experience with us.

Job outsourcing company.
Alabama - Web site contractor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 19, 2016
Management was easy to work with. Everyone there was pleasant and easy to deal with.They were appreciative of their contracted employees.
November 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback for us. We are always glad to see that our talent are feeling appreciated, and that everyone they come into contact with is easy to work with!

i do not have a review at this time
Patient Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 18, 2016
Semi-high paced work environment. The company offers competitive wages as well as competitive benefits. The actual location is very pretty, its nice to look out the windows.
November 30, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. It is great to see that you had a positive experience with us!

Cool place to work
Tugger Driver (Former Employee) –  Liberty, MONovember 18, 2016
I brought parts from the warehouse to the production line and took empty bins to be refilled again. I stayed busy which made the day go by really fast.
November 30, 2016

Thank you for your review of Pro Staff. I am glad to see that you had a great time with our client site, and that you were kept busy!

fast paced job ,lots of hours nice people to work with.
cell phone repair flasher Rf Department (Former Employee) –  Bristol, TNNovember 5, 2016
I was hired quickly after my husband death from cancer,I needed employment and this company gave it to me.Nice professional employer.
November 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Pro Staff. I am happy to see that you were matched with a position quickly and had such a positive experience!

Staffing agency
Office Temp (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 5, 2016
The staffing agency is great. I've been in the same assignment for 3 yrs and going. However I'm looking for a permanent position with benefits.
Pros
Work contracts
Benefits
November 30, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad to see that you have enjoyed your time with Pro Staff.

Great for a homemaker
Customer Service Contract (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 2, 2016
The overall culture on the organization is great this company will provide you with benefits and they provide suitable compensation. Staffing is great, customer service is great. I rank this company as a 3 because I am highly qualified and they needed to place me accordingly.
Pros
Able to make a placement
Cons
Need to place an individual according to there expertise
It's a very nice company. to work .The employees are team players
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJOctober 28, 2016
The best part about the job is everyone helps each other and get the job done.Also everyone respect each other. Time flies when your busy.
Cons
Short breaks no paid vacations
Good work environment
AT&T. RECEPTIONIST/CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAOctober 23, 2016
I worked for this company a long time ago. They would place me wit some good, well known named companies. It was mainly temporary placement.
Found work quickly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 20, 2016
Found work quickly, Job was good for it's time. Was able to converse with employers if any issues arise. address pay and other issues quickly
Pros
Found work quickly
Cons
Job and skills not exact match
Great work atmosphere
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CASeptember 26, 2016
Great opportunity allows for opportunities to get some extra money good amount of hours and shifts are regulated very well. Work atmosphere is great allowing for comfortable work.
poor management
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Las Colinas, TXSeptember 22, 2016
I honestly learned a lot from working here. Although management is very poor there, you learn a lot from being on your own. Your only as good as your leader. I feel that for this particular office to succeed they need new management.
Pros
great hours
Cons
horrible staff
Placed quickly but low pay
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Faribault, MNSeptember 19, 2016
Comfortable work environment, but often a lengthy wait between customer phone calls. Finding meaningful tasks to do between calls is sometimes a difficult task.
Pros
Placed quickly, reassignment to new project when current project ends.
Cons
Long commute, low pay
rewarding work making military boots
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Big Rapids, MISeptember 6, 2016
Working at Wolverine is fast passed and the co-workers are good natured people. Management is good and the most enjoyable part of the job is ensuring that our military has a quality boot
Pros
helping out our military
Cons
short breaks, no paid lunch period
Okay company
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNAugust 27, 2016
Worked with ProStaff while going to school. Lots of random assignments. Complaints were that I performed too slow. Was not paid on a piece by piece basis but hourly.
Pros
Paid weekly, flexible scheduling
Cons
Pay was low, management didn't communicate

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pro Staff. Our community is ready to answer.

77%