Pro Staff Employee Reviews

Decent
Medical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 15, 2017
Not much else to say, but they get the job done. Decent pay, decent work, some communication, nothing special. If you're just starting to look for work, this place can help out.
Pros
Work available
Cons
Poor communication
June 29, 2017

Thank you for your review of Pro Staff. I am glad to see that you found us helpful in your employment search!

good employers
Branch Manager at Staffing Agency (Former Employee) –  Passaic, NJMay 1, 2017
dispatch workers to different location
answer phone calls
review application
file documentation
good people to other countries
peaceful location
very unorganized
June 29, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Pro Staff. It appears, based on your rating, that you did not have a positive experience with us. Please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com to discuss any concerns you have.

temp work
Production worker at various (Former Employee) –  Poplar Bluff, MO 63901April 20, 2017
temporary work at various facilities in production and assembly as well as packing and packaging. not a very good temporary service. express was much better.
Pros
work as you want
Cons
little pay
June 29, 2017

Thank you for providing this feedback. I am disappointed to see that you did not have the experience you were hoping for when working with us. If there is anything specific you would like to discuss please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Prostaff review
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Johnston, IAApril 4, 2017
Typical workday would consist of me arriving early to my assignment, getting to my station and starting on my work immediately. I focused on applying myself 110% to the quality of my work, do not disturb anyone, ask questions if necessary and then before I knew it my shift would be over.
June 29, 2017

Thank you for your review, and for your stellar work ethic! We are always glad to hear when our employees enjoy their work.

Great company.
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMarch 16, 2017
I came in and the first day I was interviewed for the position. I received confirmation shortly after that I got the job. I've enjoyed working for them.
March 29, 2017

Thank you for your review of Pro Staff. I am so glad to see you have had such a positive experience with us!

I liked working for Pro Staff
Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 3, 2017
The basic day was a good day. I learned to use the scan gun. Was the first place I used a computer, which I found I am not so afraid of. The management was ok. Some thought the power was all they need, they could tell you what to do but couldn't do it themselves. The hardest part was watching people play ping pong while I was still working. Most enjoyable part of the day was setting records for most picks in the day (600).
Pros
Free lunches once in awhile
Cons
Overtime at the last minute.
March 29, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Pro Staff! It sounds like you had a great experience at one of our client sites, and congratulations for setting a record for most picks of the day! I am glad you were able to learn so much.

temp position
Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN 55402February 1, 2017
was placed at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage through the temp agency. Worked thru ProStaff for many years before getting hired on by Wells Fargo. Was hoping to retire from Wells Fargo, but got laid off.
March 1, 2017

Thank you for your review- it is always great to see when our employees are able to be hired on by a client company!

Employment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNFebruary 1, 2017
I had stable employment for 2 weeks, knew my hours, set pay, worked with coworkers who were fun to be around. Nothing more to say.
March 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of Pro Staff. We work to ensure our employees have as much information as possible when working for us. I'm glad to see you felt well supported!

very helpfull staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Faribault, MNJanuary 30, 2017
staff very friendly and helpful - worked well under pressure and always available when needed - did whatever they could to keep us employed as long as possible
March 1, 2017

Thank you for your feedback, it is great to see that you feel our staff is friendly and helpful! It is our goal to make sure our employees have experiences like yours!

Fun Job
Labor (Former Employee) –  New Hope, MNJanuary 29, 2017
Learned a lot
Amazing Staff
Fun to work for production display
Great place to work.
Workers were treated very nice
Free turkey on thanks giving
Pros
Set hours
Cons
Lay offs
March 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Pro Staff! I am so glad to see that you had such a positive experience with us and that you feel we provided you with a great place to work!

Temporary staffing
Various Temporary Positions (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNJanuary 6, 2017
Temporary staffing including administrative support, finance, and record keeping. Many roles are often temp to hire roles and can lead to a permanent full time positon.
January 30, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Pro Staff. I am glad to see that you feel well supported and have had a positive experience with us.

Job outsourcing company.
Alabama - Web site contractor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 19, 2016
Management was easy to work with. Everyone there was pleasant and easy to deal with.They were appreciative of their contracted employees.
November 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback for us. We are always glad to see that our talent are feeling appreciated, and that everyone they come into contact with is easy to work with!

i do not have a review at this time
Patient Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 18, 2016
Semi-high paced work environment. The company offers competitive wages as well as competitive benefits. The actual location is very pretty, its nice to look out the windows.
November 30, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. It is great to see that you had a positive experience with us!

Cool place to work
Tugger Driver (Former Employee) –  Liberty, MONovember 18, 2016
I brought parts from the warehouse to the production line and took empty bins to be refilled again. I stayed busy which made the day go by really fast.
November 30, 2016

Thank you for your review of Pro Staff. I am glad to see that you had a great time with our client site, and that you were kept busy!

fast paced job ,lots of hours nice people to work with.
cell phone repair flasher Rf Department (Former Employee) –  Bristol, TNNovember 5, 2016
I was hired quickly after my husband death from cancer,I needed employment and this company gave it to me.Nice professional employer.
November 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Pro Staff. I am happy to see that you were matched with a position quickly and had such a positive experience!

Staffing agency
Office Temp (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 5, 2016
The staffing agency is great. I've been in the same assignment for 3 yrs and going. However I'm looking for a permanent position with benefits.
Pros
Work contracts
Benefits
November 30, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad to see that you have enjoyed your time with Pro Staff.

Great for a homemaker
Customer Service Contract (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 2, 2016
The overall culture on the organization is great this company will provide you with benefits and they provide suitable compensation. Staffing is great, customer service is great. I rank this company as a 3 because I am highly qualified and they needed to place me accordingly.
Pros
Able to make a placement
Cons
Need to place an individual according to there expertise
It's a very nice company. to work .The employees are team players
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJOctober 28, 2016
The best part about the job is everyone helps each other and get the job done.Also everyone respect each other. Time flies when your busy.
Cons
Short breaks no paid vacations
Good work environment
AT&T. RECEPTIONIST/CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAOctober 23, 2016
I worked for this company a long time ago. They would place me wit some good, well known named companies. It was mainly temporary placement.
Found work quickly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 20, 2016
Found work quickly, Job was good for it's time. Was able to converse with employers if any issues arise. address pay and other issues quickly
Pros
Found work quickly
Cons
Job and skills not exact match

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pro Staff. Our community is ready to answer.