Pro Staff Employee Reviews

Professional
ASSISTANT, CREDENTIALING REP (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 2, 2016
ProStaff provides many entry level positions and pay. The staff is always friendly and professional. I've had the opportunity to temp with many different companies through ProStaff.
Pros
Great staff and experience
Cool place to work
Tugger Driver (Former Employee) –  Liberty, MONovember 18, 2016
I brought parts from the warehouse to the production line and took empty bins to be refilled again. I stayed busy which made the day go by really fast.

Comment – November 30, 2016

Thank you for your review of Pro Staff. I am glad to see that you had a great time with our client site, and that you were kept busy!

productive
Medical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNAugust 6, 2016
Fun workplace! I have learned a lot from my colleagues.
From time to time the company gave a free lunch. Almost every 2 months we were rewarded for how good and fast we worked.
Honest
Semi Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Byron Center, MIJuly 5, 2016
they will find you work very fast and are very easy to talk to and flexible,they will also find you perm assignments in your area
Pros
flexible
Cons
temp agency
Exciting company to work for
Accounts Payable/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 26, 2016
I was a customer service rep for sax's fifth ave , I also assisted customers with raising credit limits. This was a great company and here I spoke with lots of customers all over the world.
Pros
Spoke to alot of famous people
Cons
No cons i loved everything
Very friendly
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 29, 2016
They assisted me with relocation from mobile to Atlanta quickly. They acted very fast and assisted me with a job I can hopefully retire from.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJuly 14, 2016
professional and productive. performed a lot of labor ready work, such as lifting , climbing, and carrying heavy equipment.
Great if you just want an ok temp job
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  BloomingtonJune 6, 2013
Probably one of the lowest paying staffing agencies. All places I've worked at had other agencies bring in people at at least $1 more per hour. Company pays the same for contractors, ProStaff just takes more. Their payroll department also has a constant habit of "losing" timecards.

Work for them as a contractor ONLY if you have no other options. I'd recommend Aerotek, Addecco, or Express over these guys any day. You'll get paid more and receive thank you gifts more often ( bringing in pizza and stuff )
Pros
They can get you jobs that you aren't qualified for
Cons
Horrible benefits, get one week vacation per year ONLY if you reach 2000 hours of work in that period
Nice office coworkers and supervisor like family
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILJuly 24, 2015
I loved working for this company because it was a pleasure for me to go to work everyday because of the people I worked for and with even though the pay was minimal the overall atmosphere of the company was pleasant
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
salary
Great Pay Not Enough Work
Clerk (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LASeptember 1, 2015
Clerking and Driving the lift was great. But there is never enough work to go around for everyone. If there is It will not last very long. Not a permanent job. Employees are great.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
No benifits.
Temporary assignment
Assembly Operator-Contractor for Compaq (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 25, 2016
This company enabled me to get a foot in the door of a company that i was soon able to make a permanent position within a company to utilize my training i studied for.
No Job Security
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  DeSoto, TXMay 11, 2015
The client company was an outstanding and reputable company to work for. However, the company went contracted labor out to temp agencies making it difficult to obtain full-time employment with a competitive salary.
Pros
Ability to obtain work quick
Cons
Wages were below the industry average.
Fast paced environment managing 100 to 150 employees sometimes more every day
Client Talent Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 19, 2016
Work day consisted of recruiting, new hire paperwork, hiring new employees, letting employees go, managing work of the employees and supervising every employee.
Call Center Representive
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 2, 2016
Was placed at Rust Consulting. Answered phone calls. Used scrips to answer questions. Was kept on way longer than the assignment was suppose to last. Had very good reviews. Liked working in an office and helping others.
Pros
Liked working with people
Cons
repetitive
Friendly Professional Work Environment
Temporary Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMarch 8, 2012
Pro Staff overs temporary and temp to hire work assignments with their business clients. The assignments are with highly professional and friendly well known businesses. The wage is reasonable and they offer benifits as well like insurance and vacation time. Some times assignments are few and far between but sometimes you can get on an assignment that last you a few months.
Pros
friendly work environments, reasonable wages, benifits
Cons
sometimes work assignments are few and far between
Nice place
Assmbler (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNMarch 17, 2016
this is great stepping stone in your career. Nice people, and very helpful. Had a variety of jobs. Had a variety of jobs and that you can choose jobs.
Pros
experience and the people
No job advancement and very low salary
Accounts Payable Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNFebruary 13, 2015
Looking for a permanent job and never was placed at a job where I could be hired. $12 per hour was all they wanted to pay. Constant turnover in the staffing department so you could't establish a relationship with the agency. Recruiters were too busy finding themselves their next permanent job.
Pros
Kept me out of bankrupty
Cons
Low salary
Exciting
Supervisor of Enhanced Support Team (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 10, 2016
Learned new management techniques and more improved ways of assisting customers in multiple countries. Learned what it was like as a vendor center manager.
Pros
Technology Training
Cons
Company Contracts

Comment – March 1, 2016

Thank you so much for your review of Pro Staff! I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us, and that you were able to learn new management techniques. It is always our hope that we are providing our associates with opportunities that allow them to grow, and it sounds like that was accomplished for you!

Productive an stabble work enviorment.
Temp for higher (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 17, 2012
looking for a company with benefits an opportunity to grow with in the company,decent hours cause i do have a family doesn't mean i'm not willing to O/T just would like reasonable schedule one that is set even though schedules are subject to change.
Pros
insentives to work towards
Cons
bennefits pto insentives to work towards
Worst place to work they waste ur time
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXFebruary 7, 2016
Went in for interview and a over all look at the work place on the site it said they had first shift available but when you get there they only have Second part time at that then they had a 3 day project job for first shift bull****com they wasted my time their users that's all but not me they not bout to use me mother****
Cons
Use you up lairs

Comment – March 1, 2016

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your time with Pro Staff. I am disappointed to see that your expectations were not met when it came to shift availability. Unfortunately it is not always possible for us to anticipate our clients changing needs. We work to provide the most accurate and up to date information we have available at the time of hire. Please feel free to reach out to our Human Resources department if you would like to discuss your concerns more in depth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pro Staff. Our community is ready to answer.