Pro Staff

Pro Staff Employer Reviews

Intake Specialist / CSR (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNNovember 7, 2013
The hardes part of the job was, listening to all the sad stories we had to hear on every call. Since we had to listen to people suffering everysingle day for health problems.
Interesting place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDNovember 4, 2013
Pros: working for different companies
This was an interesting company to work for. I learned alot of new things working for prostaff, because this was a temporary agency. I was able to go on various jobs, and meet lots of new people. The co-workers were very nice, and management was a pleasure to work with. The best thing about this job was being able to work in different companies.
Fun environment to work in
Talent Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 28, 2013
Pros: free lunches, pay, hours
Cons: staff for more industries
A typical day would be to come in and fill orders. I learned to be a successful staffing agency you have to be open to recruiting in other industries. Management could have been a little more warm, inviting and open to new ideas. Branch Manager worked well with team of recruiters. The hardest part of the job was not being able to meet with the companies – more... that you were staffing for. The most enjoyable was working with a great team and filing orders. – less
Productive and good atmosphere
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOOctober 15, 2013
Pros: free lunches on friday
Cons: job was far
everyday is a productive day easy going, co-workers is very easy to work with, hardest part of the job was lifting a product that's 75ibs
fun job with great benefits
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOOctober 9, 2013
Pros: good boss, good workplace, friendly people
Cons: n/a
A typical day at work consists of pulling orders for customers and technicians. There were over two thousand parts to pull from but they were labeled very well. The workers were very efficient and helpful when I first started, until I learned the warehouse and it was up to me to get the orders right. The job was very easy to me and I have no complaints.
A nice temp place
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Elk River, MNOctober 7, 2013
Pros: work
Cons: not permanent work
Prostaff is fast and efficient at finding a job for seekers.
Not great if you are planning to get a permanent job.
Business Temporary Agent
Dissertation Advising Assistant (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: job choice
Cons: expensive health benefits
Excellent company to work for if you need temporary work. Located in Minneapolis, MN.
Productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 10, 2013
They give you assignments best fits your skills . they also are so helpful with anything
Not an ideal place to work
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 8, 2013
Management was uncooperative when it came to family issues. It was the most difficult place to work when it came to advancement.
need to stand while working
Order Picker (Former Employee), Quincy, MAAugust 21, 2013
pick up orders;
learn to work in quiet;
the hardest part of the job is to stand while working.
Pro Staff is a temp agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Proctor & Gamble call centerAugust 20, 2013
Pros: chance to become a full time employee
Cons: benefits
Working for Pro Staff I did become a permanent employee for PFSWeb but the benefits from a temp agency are not substantial
Not a good employer
General Labor Worker (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXAugust 8, 2013
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: short breaks
Do Not Apply here because they people do nit treat you with the proper RESPECT and the work is Boring with no overtime Benefits.
The Most Enjoyable Part of the Job
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), northwest houstonAugust 7, 2013
I love to help other people and that is what really excites me about my job. Im a firm believer in teamwork, so anytime I can help someone complete a task, I really go all out.
Good job.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Saint Cloud, MNAugust 5, 2013
Pros: celebrate your birthday, and they bring in cake and goodies.
Cons: having to push the heavy carts that could get up to 500 lbs.
Typical day at work, start off by doing exercise in the mornings then started picking items to be shipped out then afternoon stretches at the end of the shifts. What I had learned was how to scan items. Management was good. The co-workers were friendly. The hardest part of the job was pushing the carts that they had depending on the weight. And the – more... most enjoyable part of the job would have been going on breaks and being able to comunticate and socialize with the co-workers. – less
Ok place to work
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Burnsville, MNJuly 23, 2013
Its a good place place to work if you like temp work and looking for work experience.
Its a typical temp agency.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNJuly 22, 2013
Great place to start and have someone find you a job and get you started but the bad part is tthat your temp only and most of the time you dont qualify or have any/good health benefits.
very good at finding work for me
worker (Former Employee), Alexandria, MNJuly 21, 2013
Pros: i learned so much about different products.
Cons: none of the companies were looking tp hire.
They sent me to a couple of different places doing different things.
Each company had different needs to learn and accomplish.
Management varied at each place.
Co-workers were usually nice and worked together well.
Hardest thing was keeping up with the knowledge of others I was helping.
Enjoyed learning so much from the companies and how things were – more... made and produced. The more you see how things are made and used, the more I understand how they are to be made. – less
Branch Operations Manager (Temporary Contract) (Former Employee), Irving, TXJuly 16, 2013
handled various orders of Administrative to Light Industrial. Prepare daily and weekly meetings with recruiters and develop new client relations and maintain current client relationships.
Nice jobs on offer
CALL CENTER TEMP STAFF (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 15, 2013
Nice people to deal with to send me out on jobs. Very encouraging.
Productive Prescription filling for client's
Temporary Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 10, 2013
Pros: i liked the 1 hour lunch breaks
Cons: n/a
Typical work days at this job were very peaceful and quiet.

What I learned is that is don't take much to please your client's as long as they are happy the I was happy.

I never had a problem with management. We always had monthly contest's with other departments to see who could decorate the best.

All the co-workers that I worked with was always – more... there for each other and never let each other down. When one of our co-workers needed something no one never hesitated to help.

There really a hard part of the job.

The most that I enjoyed most about the job Is that I could type all day and key do data entry all day. I liked filling all the prescriptions and approving insurance so that they could get their prescriptions. – less

About Pro Staff

Since its founding in Minneapolis on September 30, 1982, Pro Staff has been committed to nurturing our talent with the same enthusiasm – Read more

Pro Staff Photos