Pro Staff Employee Reviews

Exciting company to work for
Accounts Payable/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 26, 2016
I was a customer service rep for sax's fifth ave , I also assisted customers with raising credit limits. This was a great company and here I spoke with lots of customers all over the world.
Pros
Spoke to alot of famous people
Cons
No cons i loved everything
Temporary assignment
Assembly Operator-Contractor for Compaq (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 25, 2016
This company enabled me to get a foot in the door of a company that i was soon able to make a permanent position within a company to utilize my training i studied for.
Fast paced environment managing 100 to 150 employees sometimes more every day
Client Talent Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 19, 2016
Work day consisted of recruiting, new hire paperwork, hiring new employees, letting employees go, managing work of the employees and supervising every employee.
Call Center Representive
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 2, 2016
Was placed at Rust Consulting. Answered phone calls. Used scrips to answer questions. Was kept on way longer than the assignment was suppose to last. Had very good reviews. Liked working in an office and helping others.
Pros
Liked working with people
Cons
repetitive
was one of the worst experiences I've ever encountered
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXApril 22, 2016
When applying in person for a job it is promoted as something I was looking for. After spending 3 weeks on that job I had decided to leave as nothing I did was at all what I applied for. The final paycheck was scheduled to be direct deposited on a friday and of course was not there. Called the local office who blamed it on corporate. Called corporate who blamed it on the office. Was told no alternate method of payment would be made and to wait on the direct deposit. Now I'm looking into possible violation of the texas workforce commission. I would not recommend this scam of a company to anyone.
Pros
none whatsoever
Cons
they will say anything you want to hear to put you on a job they're trying to fill, then time card information suddenly goes "missing"
April 29, 2016

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your experience with Atterro. It is Atterro’s policy to ensure that all Talent is paid for all hours worked. When inadvertent mistakes occur and are brought to our attention, we promptly make any corrections necessary to ensure payment for hours worked. This matter has been investigated, and we are working with the branch location to improve our process.

Won lots of prizes for sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  South Saint Paul, MNApril 6, 2016
Received incoming calls from customer placed orders and took credit card information. Also added on sales if customers accepted while placing orders. Management was very helpful if needed help with questions. Co workers were friendly. The job was really easy. I really enjoyed dealing with the customers and listening to the older group who called and placed orders.
Pros
Had a lot of vending machines
Cons
Breaks were okay
April 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Pro Staff. I am glad to see that you had such a positive experience with us!

Nice place
Assmbler (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNMarch 17, 2016
this is great stepping stone in your career. Nice people, and very helpful. Had a variety of jobs. Had a variety of jobs and that you can choose jobs.
Pros
experience and the people
This was for BSC
Quality Doc Control /Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAMarch 7, 2016
Boston scientific used this group for all their temps and they did their best to get you in perm. They did very well by me and supported their people to do bigger and better things.
March 29, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your time with Pro Staff. I am happy to hear that you had such a positive experience. We work very hard to make sure everyone who works for us has an experience like this, where you feel taken care of and supported.

Part Time
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 27, 2016
Basically a repetitive position nothing exciting strictly formatted. Changing the retirement benefits to the new system direct deposit or to the plastic cards provided by the Department of Treasury
Pros
days off during the week
Cons
getting paid weekly
March 1, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Pro Staff! I am happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us. It sounds like though your position may not have felt exciting, you gained some great experience.

Exciting
Supervisor of Enhanced Support Team (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 10, 2016
Learned new management techniques and more improved ways of assisting customers in multiple countries. Learned what it was like as a vendor center manager.
Pros
Technology Training
Cons
Company Contracts
March 1, 2016

Thank you so much for your review of Pro Staff! I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us, and that you were able to learn new management techniques. It is always our hope that we are providing our associates with opportunities that allow them to grow, and it sounds like that was accomplished for you!

Worst place to work they waste ur time
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXFebruary 7, 2016
Went in for interview and a over all look at the work place on the site it said they had first shift available but when you get there they only have Second part time at that then they had a 3 day project job for first shift bull****com they wasted my time their users that's all but not me they not bout to use me mother****
Cons
Use you up lairs
March 1, 2016

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your time with Pro Staff. I am disappointed to see that your expectations were not met when it came to shift availability. Unfortunately it is not always possible for us to anticipate our clients changing needs. We work to provide the most accurate and up to date information we have available at the time of hire. Please feel free to reach out to our Human Resources department if you would like to discuss your concerns more in depth.

Great opportunities
Operator (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNJanuary 27, 2016
Work was easy, loved coming to work, the 12 hour shifts were draining. Lots of paper work had to be filed every day using Microsoft excel and Microsoft word.
Pros
free lunch every other week.
Cons
Breaks when ever i wanted
March 1, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Pro Staff! I am happy to hear that you loved coming to work, it is incredibly important to us that you are satisfied with your assignments. Thanks again!

Fun To work
Order management (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNDecember 9, 2015
Nice Environment for development in the Appraisal Management trade. Management accommodated volunteer and encouraged support for social development.
Pros
Leadership
Cons
Workload was insufficient to remain on staff
February 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience with Pro Staff, it is greatly appreciated. I am glad to see that you felt the environment was good for development and that you were supported in your social endeavors. It is disappointing to hear that your workload was insufficient to remain employed. Please continue to search for new opportunities on our website, or reach out to our field representatives directly!

Demanding
Inspector/Sewing Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MINovember 29, 2015
I enjoyed learning how to sew different sections of the shoes and inspecting and learning from my coworkers, but the hardest and boring part of the job was cleaning the shoes and standing in one spot, not moving for 8 hours.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short breaks
They were very helpful in getting the temp to hire position for PFS Web
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 12, 2015
They were also very helpful if there were any issues that I had. They also had an onsite representative to speak with when you had any questions.
Pros
Cons
Pay could have been more competitive
good company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Faribault, MNNovember 10, 2015
the offices that I have worked with have been good to me in finding jobs quickly. there have been acouple places that the management has not always been the most honest
Working with other product builders
Product Builder I (Former Employee) –  Spencer, INNovember 6, 2015
Working with other product builders to build parts that save lives of patients every day. What an empowering thing to be a part of!
Discouraging and unfriendly, felon hostile
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 19, 2015
I've worked once for Pro Staff in early 1997 and then signed up again with them in 2015. My experience both times is that the staff were discouraging and unfriendly and most recently they are quite hostile to ex-felons.

I've mostly been a software engineer since 1987. When I signed up in 1997 I was between contracts and needed something quick to pay rent. They tried very hard to discourage me from taking any sort of clerical position under the assumption that I would be very disappointed with pay.

They did find me a job though, and while it didn't pay anywhere near as much as I made as a software engineer, I didn't expect it to. And the job was a good job for me. I was a temporary admin assistant at the U of MN Chemistry department. Re-typing and reformatting obtuse academic papers on chemistry was actually kind of fun.

This most recent experience has been far worse. They essentially will not hire felons. And they don't care whether or not it has anything to do with the work to be done. Their excuse is 'most of our employers require background checks', but I doubt they would be willing to talk to you even for an employer that wasn't. They're very close to violating the 'ban the box' law in Minnesota.

They are coldly polite about it all of course, just like they were coldly polite when I insisted that I'd be OK with an admin assistant job that paid 1/2 to 1/3 of what I had been making. But the unspoken message was clear. We aren't interested in you and won't submit you.
Pros
Professionally run, good employer reputation
Cons
Cold and unfriendly to the people they place, won't work at all with felons
This is a great staffing agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIOctober 6, 2015
This is the staffing agency that placed me at Decorative Specialties International and at Fleet Financial. It also placed me in other assignments and I enjoyed working for them.
November 24, 2015

Thank you for your comment! The time and energy that our “talent” take to provide us feedback on their experiences helps us better understand what we’re doing well as an organization and where we may have opportunity to improve. I’m so pleased to hear that you’ve been placed on several assignments that have met your needs. We value the relationships we have with our “talent” and look forward to our continued partnership with you.

Clay Morel
CEO

Great staff
ADMINISTRATIVE/RECEPTION (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 1, 2015
I only worked with Pro Staff for a short time. They were wonderful and found me a job with FICO within a few weeks. They followed up with me when I was working with FICO and they made sure I was given the wage I requested.
November 24, 2015

I truly appreciate the time you’ve taken to provide us your feedback. It’s great to hear that you were not only placed on an assignment quickly but you also received your desired wage. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us on Indeed and we look forward to our continued partnership with you.

Greg Jensen
VP, Pro Staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pro Staff. Our community is ready to answer.