Pro Staff

Pro Staff United States Employee Reviews

Pro Staff is a temp agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Proctor & Gamble call centerAugust 20, 2013
Pros: chance to become a full time employee
Cons: benefits
Working for Pro Staff I did become a permanent employee for PFSWeb but the benefits from a temp agency are not substantial
Not a good employer
General Labor Worker (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXAugust 8, 2013
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: short breaks
Do Not Apply here because they people do nit treat you with the proper RESPECT and the work is Boring with no overtime Benefits.
The Most Enjoyable Part of the Job
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), northwest houstonAugust 7, 2013
I love to help other people and that is what really excites me about my job. Im a firm believer in teamwork, so anytime I can help someone complete a task, I really go all out.
Good job.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Saint Cloud, MNAugust 5, 2013
Pros: celebrate your birthday, and they bring in cake and goodies.
Cons: having to push the heavy carts that could get up to 500 lbs.
Typical day at work, start off by doing exercise in the mornings then started picking items to be shipped out then afternoon stretches at the end of the shifts. What I had learned was how to scan items. Management was good. The co-workers were friendly. The hardest part of the job was pushing the carts that they had depending on the weight. And the most enjoyable part of the job would have been going on breaks and being able to comunticate and socialize with the co-workers.
Ok place to work
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Burnsville, MNJuly 23, 2013
Its a good place place to work if you like temp work and looking for work experience.
Its a typical temp agency.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNJuly 22, 2013
Great place to start and have someone find you a job and get you started but the bad part is tthat your temp only and most of the time you dont qualify or have any/good health benefits.
very good at finding work for me
worker (Former Employee), Alexandria, MNJuly 21, 2013
Pros: i learned so much about different products.
Cons: none of the companies were looking tp hire.
They sent me to a couple of different places doing different things.
Each company had different needs to learn and accomplish.
Management varied at each place.
Co-workers were usually nice and worked together well.
Hardest thing was keeping up with the knowledge of others I was helping.
Enjoyed learning so much from the companies and how things were made and produced. The more you see how things are made and used, the more I understand how they are to be made.
Branch Operations Manager (Temporary Contract) (Former Employee), Irving, TXJuly 16, 2013
handled various orders of Administrative to Light Industrial. Prepare daily and weekly meetings with recruiters and develop new client relations and maintain current client relationships.
Nice jobs on offer
CALL CENTER TEMP STAFF (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 15, 2013
Nice people to deal with to send me out on jobs. Very encouraging.
Productive Prescription filling for client's
Temporary Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 10, 2013
Pros: i liked the 1 hour lunch breaks
Cons: n/a
Typical work days at this job were very peaceful and quiet.

What I learned is that is don't take much to please your client's as long as they are happy the I was happy.

I never had a problem with management. We always had monthly contest's with other departments to see who could decorate the best.

All the co-workers that I worked with was always there for each other and never let each other down. When one of our co-workers needed something no one never hesitated to help.

There really a hard part of the job.

The most that I enjoyed most about the job Is that I could type all day and key do data entry all day. I liked filling all the prescriptions and approving insurance so that they could get their prescriptions.
staffing agency with little help
Clericial Associate (Former Employee), Irving, TXJuly 5, 2013
The staffing agency hardly worked with you. You faxed your daily hours to them after being signed off by the management. You never heard back from your agent and I never knew when my temporary position was up and how to find new positions. Very unhelpful.
productive busy and fun workplace
Talent Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 30, 2013
Pros: free lunches and bonuses
Cons: lay offs
Typical day was interviewing entry level to executive candidates for possible opportunities. Job fairs and site visits were also included.
Productive and fast-pace workplace
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 21, 2013
i was a forklift operator. My responsibilities was to load and unload trucks and production line.
Variety
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 18, 2013
Pros: company variety
Cons: job change
Working for different companies can be challenging although I love a challenge I needed stability.
Great if you just want an ok temp job
Warehouse (Former Employee), BloomingtonJune 6, 2013
Pros: they can get you jobs that you aren't qualified for
Cons: horrible benefits, get one week vacation per year only if you reach 2000 hours of work in that period
Probably one of the lowest paying staffing agencies. All places I've worked at had other agencies bring in people at at least $1 more per hour. Company pays the same for contractors, ProStaff just takes more. Their payroll department also has a constant habit of "losing" timecards.

Work for them as a contractor ONLY if you have no other options. I'd recommend Aerotek, Addecco, or Express over these guys any day. You'll get paid more and receive thank you gifts more often ( bringing in pizza and stuff )
Enjoyed working on various job assignments. Gained knowledge along the journey.
Contract Assistant/HR Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TexasJune 3, 2013
Pros: great challenges.
I worked for various CEOs and Presidents of various companies. Getting the job done was my main priority.
Receptionist, Customer Service (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 25, 2013
Log in switchboard telephones systems, unlocked doors, greeted visitors, directed clients, answered messages, checked managers schedules.
Productive environment
Data Processor (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 21, 2013
Pros: sent to a job
Cons: only temp and contract positions
Only temp or contract positions. Sent to a job when called upon.
Great staffing agency.
Contractor - Parts Specialist Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 13, 2013
Staffing agency helps find something that will fit your needs.
Excellent opportunities for temp work
Financial Analyst - Temporary (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 2, 2013
They were able to place me in a really interesting position working in international finance straight out of college with a Fortune 100 corporation. Too bad it was just a temp job though.

About Pro Staff

Since its founding in Minneapolis on September 30, 1982, Pro Staff has been committed to nurturing our talent with the same enthusiasm – Read more

Pro Staff Photos