Pro Staff

Pro Staff United States Employee Reviews

Good Staffing company to work for
Assembler (Former Employee), Coon Rapids, MNApril 26, 2013
Pros: prizes and gift cards
Cons: discounted healthcare that does not have full/good coverages, no wage increases because you are a temp
Prostaff told me that the position that I was applying for was a short term position/assignment. But, I accepted it anyways and went to work there. I ended up staying there for 2 years!
My co-workers were very nice and helpful, as well as my supervisors (both at my assigned site and at Prostaff).
The hardest part of the job is that I didn't get hired on at my assignments. Also, as an assembler, I have to sit almost all day at a desk to perform my work.
The most enjoyable part of the job is that I get to meet and work with different people who are wonderful! I also get moved from department to department, company to company, etc. thus it is kind of adventurous.
Also, when my assginments ended, Prostaff does a good job finding me a new assignment as soon as they can so that I can maintain my income. Overall, Prostaff was a good staffing company to work for. I would recommend them for a friend.
A great place to work and environment, just a great place to work
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 27, 2013
A great place to work and environment, just a great place to work
Temp work is exciting
Temp worker (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAMarch 24, 2013
Pros: excellant pay
Cons: no insurance
I enjoyed being a temporary worker for ProStaff. I was hired by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage with a team of people to work on a project. I enjoyed that entire 11 months I worked for them. ProStaff was very easy to work with.
Very good temporary agency
Various Temporary Secretarial Assignments (Former Employee), Marietta, GAMarch 9, 2013
Pros: friendly and courteous employees and pleasant work environment
Completed several temporary assignments. A typical day in the corporate headquarters of a furniture company consisted of providing assistance to the Real Estate Manager’s secretary as well as assisting in the creation of a new filing system for real estate files; an assignment with a telecommunications company consisted of providing administrative support to attorneys in External Affairs Department including typing of correspondence and legal documents, sorting and routing mail.
A great place for anyone to work!
Managing Director / Recruiter (Former Employee), Framingham, MAMarch 7, 2013
Pros: corp. support and work/ life balance
Prostaff was one of the most enjoyable places to work. The level of corporate support, input, training and engagement they provide for their employees is astounding! Rebuilding this office from scratch was one of the most challenging, rewarding and exciting experiences I have had ever. The level of internal customer service provided for the all branch locations is/ was exemplarily! Truly an organization to consider working for if you are in the Minnesota area.
Worked as an authorized Field Marketing for Samsung
District Field Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: being able to persuade people so easily
Cons: nothing
I dealt strictly with corporate wireless training and selling the Samsung products to consumers.
Outstanding Co Wokers
Atterro HUman Capital Group (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: discount
Cons: only 3 brakes very short ones
When its time to da a job it,s time we pull togather as a team we make it happen we gets the job done and at the end of the day its a job well done.
Great learning experience
Customer Service (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: long lunches
Cons: only a temporary position
I learned how to use an old system called Eddie. The hardest part of the job was asking an lead to help you on a customer issue they weren't always helpful with that. My supervisor was helpful even when she was real busy doing her projects she would always still try to help us. I had a great group of co-workers that was always willing to help you if needed as well as if you had other problems they would always lend their ear out to you. I will always miss my team we meshed real good together thanks for everything.
Great staffing
Office Clerk (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 4, 2013
really nice place to work great benefits long term assignments available Would like to work for them again. Recomment to anyone that enjoys Temp to perm work.
work on phone all day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Marietta, GAJanuary 26, 2013
Enjoyed assisting customers with their needs. One hour lunch two 15 minute breaks inbound call center.
It was another job that was one of my favorite job to work.
Warehouse Worker/Data Entry (Former Employee), DeSoto, TXJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: all the overtime we received. i loved working all the overtime we could get.
At this time , I had just relocated to Dallas area and I started working for the temp service Prostaff, which I work in the company named Coporate Express and then the name changed to Staples. I really enjoyed working for this company and missed a day. But it was a temp job that ended.
A Great Foundation.
Laser Top Assembly Operator (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: temp-to-hire
Cons: temporary at times.
Pro-Staff is a great way to create a foundation for advancement. They can place you in jobs that are temp-to-hire, with a wide range of jobs to choose from with good staring pay rates and available hours.
Temp Agency
Material Expediter (Former Employee), La Porte, TXJanuary 11, 2013
Not much to say here, there was never much communication except about hours and paychecks.
Productive and quiet work environment
Data Entry (Current Employee), Burnsville, MNJanuary 9, 2013
Work for Travelers as a Temp.
Grab boxes, enter file information into database and box up for storage pick up
Small and quiet company
System Administrator (Former Employee), Minnetonka, MNDecember 31, 2012
It was an ok company. Was more uncomfortable with co workers more then anything.
Meet new people everyday learn new jobs
Temp (Former Employee), Kent, WADecember 31, 2012
Pros: pay was weekly.
Cons: no consistent job sites.
Scheduled jobs ahead of time to meet up with certain people who would show us and describe the job we were to do that day.
I learned a lot of different jobs and adaptability.
Management was held by the company that hired us.
The hardest part of the job was the oddball time schedules.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people.
handling cash
Receptionist/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Kansas City, MODecember 5, 2012
i would make deposits
withdrawals
transfers
money orders
cashier checks
They helped me find a job once
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXNovember 18, 2012
Pros: they helped find a good job
Cons: temp.
They seemed helpful and supportive. They helped me find a job
it was ok
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXNovember 15, 2012
i dont think there in business anymore

i had fun working for them
Love the Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 8, 2012
Love this job. Learned alot from the management team. Coworkers are easy to talk with and flow of emails was heavy

About Pro Staff

Since its founding in Minneapolis on September 30, 1982, Pro Staff has been committed to nurturing our talent with the same enthusiasm – Read more

Pro Staff Salaries