PrO Unlimited Employee Reviews

Not a role for career advancement
Client Services Consultant - Novartis Alcon (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 11, 2017
Very poor management and the regional and national directors are not involved with the regional accounts. The account I worked on was very unstable and micromanaged (not a great match).
Pros
Cons
No 401k, culture, no career advancement
Very professinal
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT 4 (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAOctober 10, 2017
The hours were 8-5 Mon to Fri . I enjoy working with all the employees in my building. Pay was good and had vacation and holidays paid. I would recommend this company
Pros
Mon to Fri 8-5
Cons
Pay is good but culture is bad
Database Architect Technical Director (Former Employee) –  Burlingame, CAOctober 9, 2017
Very Cut throat management.
Management doesn't have employee training path.
Mgmt doesn't let employees grow.
employees scatterred across various geos is bad.
Different justice for different employees under different managers.
Pros
salary
Cons
everything else, work culture, bad words in meetings, don't care attitude from tom to bottom level mgmt
Fun enthusiastic workplace
Public Content Moderator (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAOctober 8, 2017
Though my contract was only for 3 months I definitely would recommend working for Pro! A typical work day included daily huddles with peers and leads to discuss any new implementations with in company policy. The workplace culture was filled with an eclectic group of individuals who embody the essence of moral turpitude.
Pros
diversity among st employees, welcomes new innovative ideas, open door polisy
Cons
hiring process is a bit tedious
there are other better places
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Holly Springs, NCSeptember 21, 2017
it was a physical job that doesn't match my education or experience. employees with less education and experience got better positions than I did. overtime allowed us to get extra money
Currently Employed - all is well
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJSeptember 3, 2017
PRO is a well run organization with consideration for personal time and flexibility. Clear startup information and supportive help policies are extremely important to the staff
PerDiem work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 20, 2017
Standard per diem work. Pro Unlimited was a very easy company to work with. Never had a reason to work directly with anyone with Pro Unlimited. Online time card made working/payment easy.
Pros
many
Cons
cant think of one
Risk Analyst at Facebook via Pro Unlimited
Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 18, 2017
A typical workday is working amongst your team while proactively getting work done on yours own. There is a need to be comfortable to work on your own, and meeting deadlines. Overall it is a wonderful experience, and I would recommend to anyone who is looking for entry-level work.
Pros
Free Lunches, flexible scheduling
Cons
expensive benefits, no company growth due to contract
No comment
Recruiting Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 14, 2017
PRO is the main vendor managing contractors for one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Indianapolis. The staff is pleasant and easy to access.
Good professional work environment
Warehoust Asst (Former Employee) –  Twitter AtlAugust 9, 2017
Very good job location with perks i.e. excellent hours, express timekeeping, good management team, Minimal weekend work, all holidays off, sufficient overtime.
Pros
Free snacks, employee lounge with games, frequent free lunches
Not Impressed
Program/Project Manager, Sanofi ; Bridgewater, NJ (Current Employee) –  Bethpage, NYJuly 11, 2017
There were very unique challenges at the client site. I thought Pro Unlimited handled the changes and communicated with their contractors poorly. Staff seemed to have a superiority complex when dealing with consultants.
Pros
Cons
On site staff overwhelmed and uninformed
Very Employee Oriented
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 3, 2017
This is a temp agency, and probably the best one I have worked with. Although I never met anyone in person, they were very on top of things. I was always updated with current information. All the paperwork was clear and accurate.
PRO is awesome
Help Desk Level (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAJune 18, 2017
Phenomenal place to work. Great people and a great environment. Definitely a company worth sticking with if you get into the right career path. Highly recommended.
WAND Help Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAJune 1, 2017
The atmosphere and the management seem to really want you to succeed. They Pay is Great and they do pay attention to the little things as well. Just a good place to work.
Pros
Pay, Managment
Cons
Micromanaging
First American Insurance Title Company
Receptionist / Escrow Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 3, 2017
PRO Unlimited is 'a contingent workforce management agency'. I was on assignment at First American Insurance Title Company. The manager of the First American office I was assigned to told me that I would be a 'Temp' for three months then be hired on full time.

After ten weeks, I was laid off.
Pros
I loved working for the office manager at First American Insurance Title Company.
Cons
I was told I would be hired after 3 months, I was laid off after 10 weeks.
PRO is the way to go
Help Desk Level 1 & SaaS Support Level 1 (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAApril 30, 2017
PRO unlimited is a great place to work and I love working there. The team is great and there is plenty to do. I have enjoyed my time with PRO Unlimited very much.
Work Environment
Mechanical Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAApril 21, 2017
Great place to work. Managers are very attentive and easy going. The company has great benefits. There is no hard part of this job. the company goes far and beyond to provide all the information required to finish the job.
Thoroughly appreciated site coordinator
Contractor for Aerojet (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAApril 10, 2017
The site manager at Aerojet was a delightful, conscientious woman. She was the face of PrO Unlimited to us. The timecard system was clunky, and there were glitches, but the site coordinator helped get everyone paid on time. I think the contractor employees felt somewhat alienated from the corporation, but we all liked the site coordinator, and would give her five stars.
Pros
The site manager
Cons
The timecard system
decent
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 9, 2017
decent job. decent people. decent pay. temporary position with potential. my position was outsourced overseas. weekly paycheck. no benefits. no paid time off.
very flexible temp agency
Title Examiner (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIFebruary 13, 2017
The staff is very kind and will work with you on all issues. They are genuinely concerned about their employees and want the best for them.
Pros
nice staff at agency
Cons
temp agency long wait for hire