PrO Unlimited Employee Reviews

Work on site at Sanofi Pasteur
Recruiter at Sanofi Pasteur (Current Employee) –  Swiftwater, PANovember 1, 2016
I am a recruiter for Sanofi Pasteur. It's a great place to work. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I recruit for the production techs and shop floor managers that work in the production area.
Young tech savvy work environment
Quality Assurance Tester (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 2, 2016
Pro Unlimited
Quality Assurance Tester:
Job responsibilities included testing different scenarios of gameplay for upcoming unreleased video game titles to ensure that the end user receives a quality playable product.
Testers are required to work with Microsoft word, PowerPoint, and other Media capturing tools to inform developers of potentially game breaking bugs on a daily basis.
Tester must also utilize communication skills and tools(email/Instant messaging) to build and maintain a line of communication between any one tester and the team of developers.
A nice starting point, but not meant for the long term
Quality Assurance Tester (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 3, 2016
This is more specific to the contract work that is performed for EA Games, so your experience may vary based on other companies that work with this company.

As long as you do your job efficiently, you'll have no real problems here. I won't lie, it is tedious and will get mentally draining after a while, but the decent work schedule makes up for that. I'm on the day shift from 7-4, and unless the workload demands extra time, all weekends are free, as are holidays.

The biggest downside is that this is a contract job, and that after a year, your employment ends. After three months, you can re-apply, but this required termination can make things difficult for those watching their funds. There are opportunities to move up within the company where you can avoid these furloughs, but for entry-level employees, this can be an issue.
Pros
Consistent work schedule, holidays and most weekends off, discounts on games produced by company
Cons
Employment requires leave after a year
Contract Position at BioMarin
Senior Contract Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Rafael, CAJuly 19, 2016
Pro Unlimited is the temp agency that BioMarin. I enjoyed the work and the staff however due to new developments within the company the position ended earlier than anticipated.
Pros
Loved the work and the staff
Cons
Assignment ended prematurely
Great job for the artistic type.
Quality Assurance Tester (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 7, 2016
I love working at EA, it's a very positive environment and has many long term benefits if you utilize them. This job is great for those trying to obtain a college education. The hours are lovely and the scheduling is awesome. You can take off whenever you want as long as you call and you can change around your shifts whenever you want. It's a great job for the future and it's definitely recession proof.
PRO Unlimited is a workforce management Services only.
Compliance Administrative Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 30, 2016
PRO Unlimited facilitates, human resource items such as salary, benefits etc. for Cigna Corporation, Group and Individual Insurance. The services are pretty efficient, however as far as opportunities and advancement they do not be handled through their service. Within Cigna Group and Individual division, Compliance and Regulatory Affairs is well organized and a professional environment.

I am typically able to manage my day as my schedule deems, along with my commitments from my assigned national regional Department of Insurance offices. I work largely independently along with a team for continuity in projects. I enjoy the position that allows my analytical and problem solving skill-set to be challenged, as well as, a professional work environment that allows one to self-managed my work flow.
Pros
Stated below
Cons
Advancement
Productive, balanced and professional atmosphere.
QA Specialist, Temporary - Genentech (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAJune 28, 2016
I work at Genentech Vacaville as a Pro Unlimited contract. I learned a lot how to be productive and do everything with professionalism and responsibility. My co-workers are very efficient and highly skilled QA Specialists and I really enjoyed being part of the QA Lot dispo team.
Pros
Excellent proffesional-personal balance
Cons
I was a temporary employee.
Workplace Bullying, Poor Management Skills & Employee Benefits
Customer Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Burlingame, CAMay 16, 2016
PRO Unlimited was one of the most unprofessional places that I have worked at. Lots of workplace bullying, poor management skills, and lack of employee benefits.
Remote Employees Are Disconnected
Translator German / English (Current Employee) –  FloridaMay 2, 2016
The company doesn't have anything to offer to remote employees, there's not even a designated internal contact person to contact in case of questions or issues. I often felt left alone and like a number.
Pros
work from home, work at your own hours
Cons
no support, no incentives
Cool place
Risk Analyst (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 6, 2016
Really interesting people to work with and everyone seemed to have a great attitude. Open channel of communication between employees and upper management.
Pros
Free food
Cons
No chance for full time hire
Team focus relaxed environment
Quality Analyst Tester (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LADecember 6, 2015
A typical day of work starts with a run down of what issues have arisen followed by what our day of work would include. This job helped me learn better ways to use Microsoft Excel. Management overall was very professional and helpful under crisis. My co-workers were always looking out for eachother and willing to help one another.

The hardest part of this job was mainly when there is an absence of minimal work or working with little to no details of how to complete a task.

The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to interact with fellow co-workers and having fun with one another.
Pros
Free tea & coffee, discounts on various EA titles, various discounts around town for being an employee of pro-unlimited.
Cons
Working on a college campus, parking
A good bridge for employment
Facilities Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CANovember 9, 2015
Pro Unlimited is a contracting company. They were very good at helping with employee needs when it was needed. They were very responsive.
good company
Senior Client Services Consultant (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CASeptember 7, 2015
not a lot of room for growth - over worked under recognized.
Onsite management holds the gate to upper management and their visibility to you and the work that you do.
Diverse, professional, friendly
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 26, 2015
This is a great company to work for. Managers are always professional and helpful. I would recommend working for this company to anyone.
Excellent environment with vast culture
QA Tester (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 23, 2015
The openness and accepting nature of Pro is very comforting and makes one feel very safe and protected. When I began working with Pro Unlimited at EA I was worried at first about working for such a huge company. But after realizing their policies and how much each Pro staff member cares about the individual on a personal level, I was immediately relieved and overjoyed. I have enjoyed every day working here and all of my coworkers are very cool.
Pros
Free Starbucks in lounge, discounted merchandise, Excellent policies concerning personal identifying and beliefs, Very relaxed attitude
Cons
Three Month Furlough after a contract ends
Lot to learn and fitness at its peak
Software Analyst (Current Employee) –  BeavertonAugust 13, 2015
Pro is my employer and I work at Nike. Pro is good at replyng back to my queries related to vacation and benefits. They give seasonal coupons for gym and Nike employee stores.
Pro Unlimited is the hiring company for my position at Nike, Inc.
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nike, Beaverton, ORJune 12, 2015
I support four Directors and a team of 40 at Nike for the Global Tax Department. A typical day of work includes processing expense reports and purchase orders. I support Directors with tracking budget for projects and reporting accruals on a monthly basis. Help with travel arrangements. Take care of moves, new hires and supply requests. I enjoy supporting others and managing projects. I'm excellent at multi-tasking, prioritizing and gain satisfaction out of being part of a team.
Non-typical days help complete powerpoint presentations, coordinate meetings with setup and delivery of meals.
Pros
Comfortable and clean environment, access to exercise facility.
Cons
Reliable agency to work for
Analyst; Human Capital Management (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 24, 2015
Easy transition from the agency to firm employee. I was based at the brokerage firm through the agency. Easily accessible with generic HR issues, for example, reporting hours.
It's more than a job. It's an opportunity - to help change lives.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJFebruary 12, 2015
My work day is to be available on time and to be ready to start taking calls at the beginning of my shift and through out the day, to assist with patients, pharmacies and prescriber's office. Everyone is kind and willing to offer their support when needed. The hardest part of the job is when you have to report the passing of a patient.
It is a nice environment if you are into gaming.
Quality Assurance Tester (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LaJanuary 27, 2015
It is a nice environment if you like the gaming industry. The hours are always the same and the pay is okay as a side job.
Pros
hours set
Cons
minimuim wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PrO Unlimited. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8