ProMetrics is seeking an experienced SQL Programmer/Data Analyst for full-time and permanent position. The selected individual for the position will become a key member of the data management group and will query and analyze data in a Microsoft SQL environment. The chosen candidate will be responsible for regular communication and leadership of weekly error resolution conference calls with data senders. The applicant must demonstrate strong verbal communication skills and have a deep understanding of how data is extracted, transferred, loaded and scrubbed.
This is an on-site position in our King of Prussia, PA office with only limited telecommuting opportunities.
- Maintaining and developing SQL Stored Procedures, functions, views, and other scripts
- Development of back-end functionality for web and desktop applications.
- Regular performance testing and improvements of existing architecture.
- Writing and Debugging dynamic ETL packages using SSIS.
- Understanding steps & tasks
- Communication & trouble-shooting with data senders
- Leading weekly error resolution conference calls with data senders and impacted third-parties.
- Quality Assurance Testing
Overall experience must include, but not be limited to, troubleshooting data issues, quality assurance, data manipulation and reporting, communication with third-party vendors, and strong Excel knowledge.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in RDBMS environments utilizing Microsoft SQL Server 2008 / 2012
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects to completion within a time and resource budget
- Knowledge of data management related to medical / pharmaceutical claims or pharmacy operations is a plus but not required
ProMetrics is a consulting company, primarily servicing the Pharmaceutical Industry.