Our Client is a residential real estate sales team associated with Coldwell Banker (located in San Carlos). They are seeking a dynamic Real Estate Administrative Assistant to help build, maintain and run a strong marketing and lead generation machine while servicing their existing real estate buyer and seller clients with the highest level of customer service and support.
For a busy, successful real estate agent, the salaried, licensed administrative assistant is their right hand, anchor and guide. The right person in this position should be ten times better than their agent at organizing, lead follow-up campaigns, marketing tasks, providing help with showing properties, conducting open houses every now and then, and being the general first line of defense when it comes to anything and everything other than the agent's time spent lead-generating, going on listing appointments and showing properties to buyers.
- Develop and implement systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, contact database management, and back office support. Ensure that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed.
- Create and maintain an Operations Manual that documents all systems and standards, as well as houses all passwords for various administrative sites and systems.
- Serve as the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints.
- Maintain all financial systems. This includes paying the bills, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and working with our accounting team to generate financial reports. Knowledge and working skill with Quicken is necessary.
- Develop and maintain all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal, correspondences, etc.) and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current. Most of this is done through Dropbox and Evernote.
- Responsible for keeping the lead agent informed of any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Prepare and execute home seller pre-listing programs and home buyer preparatory information.
- Execute listing marketing programs including signage (cleaning, preparing and addressing them for Open houses) & lock box delivery, scheduling photography, property website implementation from template, flyer development and delivery, internet/social media advertising, MLS entry and associated paperwork processing.
- Provide activity reports for home sellers including agent showing activity, marketing activity and agent feedback.
- Prepare real estate paperwork and assist with contract coordination.
- Prepare for closing day by purchasing closing gifts ahead of time, client close of escrow file scanned and uploaded onto flash drive, ordering of dinner delivery upon move in date, order and deliver balloons to Title Company on day of escrow signings, and any other celebratory preparation desired, implement post-closing communication plans.
- Pick up and deliver materials such as marketing items, lock boxes, property signage and office supplies.
- Organize and conduct a weekly status meeting on all team activity and be responsible for project managing all items in the weekly task report.
First and foremost, the person in this position must demonstrate the ability to" think beyond the task" by anticipating the needs of their lead agent and their clients. Therefore, the chosen candidate must possess the following:
- Exceptional organizational, time-management and process improvement skills.
- Strong self-motivation skills -- must be a self-starter & be able to work without direct supervision.
- VERY strong written communication skills.
- Inviting and engaging interpersonal communication skills -- whether over the phone or in person, people must LIKE you and enjoy speaking with you!
- Basic marketing skills including some desktop publishing skills, along with the ability to work with third-party creative-types.
- Mac proficiency and Internet application skills to include the following: MS Word and Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Cartavi, Dropbox, Google Calendars and Evernote.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES:
- Current or past licensure as a California Real Estate Salesperson preferred or, the drive to obtain one by a designated timeline
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Mac proficient
- Technically savvy with devices and apps
- 3+ years of prior real estate administrative experience
- Reliable automobile. Proof of vehicle insurance must be provided
- Ability to work some odd hours or weekends
- Appreciation for timeliness
Finally, while we respect and understand that everyone has a right to conduct themselves as they please on their own time, our Client does not tolerate any evidence of cigarette smoke on any person at the Company. Therefore, your clothes, car, person and personal effects must not smell of cigarettes or second-hand smoke at any point in time while on the job.
Compensation: $55,000 - $65,000+ DOE
Benefits: Paid vacation and sick days
Location: San Carlos, CA
To apply: http://jobs.proreastaffing.com/
This is a full time, direct hire, permanent position. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
ProREA Staffing is a nationwide staffing agency that specializes in the real estate industry. For more information please visit www.proreastaffing.com.