We are looking for a skilled office administrator to manage the day-to-day flow of a busy residential real estate office and support the company’s marketing efforts. The three words that describe our ideal candidate best are: Fast, Accurate, and Resourceful. If these adjectives describe you then we want to hear from you.
As Marketing and Administrative Manager for the Mike Bell Team (www.MikeBellTeam.com) you will take full responsibility for all non-sales related duties. Your responsibilities will play an important role in clearing away distractions so that Mike can focus on generating new business and closing sales. Mike Bell was ranked the #1 Agent in the San Gabriel Valley for Keller Williams Realty in 2012.
Primary job duties:
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, and back office support
- Responsible for financial systems, including maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing
- Manage websites / blogsites and social media
- Manage post-closing process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office and communications equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Keep lead agent informed regarding challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Answer the phone and use scripts to convert potential leads into appointments for Mike
Key skills & abilities:
- Technology savvy - able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Strong computer skills, MS Office, internet, social media, aptitude to learn and use other systems such as DropBox, GoogleDocs, etc
- Attention to detail, high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Ability to bring about order in the midst of chaos
- Learning based mentality
- Deadline driven
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Service based attitude
3+ years of real estate executive assistant or office management experience is required. Candidate must have a car and be licensed and insured. Please live no more than 30 minutes from Pasadena.
Prior real estate experience is required. An active real estate license is preferred.
ProREA Staffing is representing Mike in his search and all candidates must go through our screening process. Do Not Contact Mike's Office. Mike has indicated that candidates who do so will be removed from consideration.
Please put “Mike Bell Team” in the subject of your email when submitting your resume.
Compensation: $18-$20/hr, bonuses, potential profit sharing, and referral incentives
Hours: 40 hrs / week M-F, some flexibility on the weekends required
Benefits: $200/ mo towards your health insurance premium; paid vacation and sick days
This is a full time, direct hire, permanent position.
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive only applicants that we want to move forward in the interview process will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. For more information please visit www.proreastaffing.com.