NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE > USE SUBMISSION TOOLS FOR RESUME AND LETTERS
ProSource Technology Solutions is a dynamic, growing company that strives to provide the best IT solutions for business challenges. We look for individuals sharing a strong work ethic and customer focused philosophies to promote a work environment that fosters productivity, teamwork, respect and creativity.
This individual will provide coordinating support for all PSTS technical services, including hosted and desktop services, IP telephone provisioning, interaction with supporting vendors related to installation, documentation of changes for billing purposes, equipment ordering for customer projects, inventory for incoming equipment and some daytime telephone and first-level customer triage. This individual must be very organized, have the ability to multi-task, work interactively with the support team, work under strict timelines with limited supervision, and stay composed under stress related situations. The position is for full-time employment with benefits and the possibility for growth within the company.
A 2-yr college degree is preferred in a computer-related field. 2 years of IT industry related experience.
- Basic technical understanding of telephone systems and telecom industry procedures.
- Create, work, and resolve work order tickets in a timely manner.
- Can prioritize work and clients in order of most urgent.
- Maintain inventory and documentation of inbound equipment orders, equipment ordering for new projects, documentation of changes/adds for services.
- Report on and coordinate schedules/timelines for customer projects and technician activity.
- Maintain current knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Track all equipment serial numbers and material for maintenance and installation projects.
- Strong organization, communication and listening skills.
- Can adapt to change quickly.
- Maintains a composed manner during stress related situations.
- Can effectively work on more than one project at a time.
This is a salaried position with pay commensurate of experience. Compensation history and work experience documentation required. Paid Vacation, Holidays, Expense Reimbursement, Medical Benefits available.
ProSource Technology Solutions is a Drug-Free and Smoke-Free Workplace. All candidates applying for positions must satisfactorily pass employer-paid testing prior to being extended any offer for employment.