NYC-based CRM development software company for financial industry is looing for an experienced mid-level /or senior Delphi developer with experience in application development to join our team. Our company has been the leader in the development and delivery of Client Relationship Management software (CRM) exclusively designed and built from ground up for the traditional and alternative investment management organizations.
- The ability to work independently yet being groomed for leading a development team going forward
- Good technical writing skills
- Ability to draft detailed specifications based on clients specific needs.
- Must a have a keen interest to learn the product and the industry it serves (we will teach you all about the investment industry)
- Strong interpersonal skills and command of spoken and written English is a must, will have contact with high profile clients
- Troubleshooting and searching for bugs, when required
- Support business development and client services team for any assistance, when needed
. Minimum of 5 years experience in application development in a 3-tier environment
. Strong experience in developing Delphi SQL based applications
. Good experience in .NET 2.0 or higher server-side development
. Strong SQL server (T-SQL)
. Able to produce quickly SQL scripts to detect / fix issues
. Previous experience with Cloud based development / implementation a big+
. Understanding of the development platforms for BlackBerry and iPad / iPhone is a+
. Must be able to multitask and deal with fast-paced environment.
. Minimum a BS or BA in Computer Science or Math.
Please e-mail your cover letter, resume, salary history and compensation requirements to us.