proaxis therapy Employee Reviews

Productive and humble place to work.
Front Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCSeptember 17, 2015
I love it here at Proaxis therapy. I love the people as well as the patients. This is a wonderful place to work. The management is great, and very understanding. Your voice and opinion is heard a tall times.
Pros
I love everything about this job.
Cons
It'm more of a single family job.
Physical Therapist
Physical Therapist V, Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCMarch 27, 2014
An outstanding therapist owned company that values its employees and quality patient care.
productive,friendly, and successful work environment
patient representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 5, 2014
I enjoyed working the front desk, greeting and establishing a relationship with each patient. While tending to paperwork, staying in contact with the doctors as well as the insurance companies. I love multi-tasking, I feel the busier I am the better I do my job. I find anything to do that makes myself as useful as possible to nh coworkers and the company.
Pros
PTO, health insurance, among other benefits
Cons
scattered management
Great place to volunteer,learned a lot about Physical Therapy
None (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 20, 2012
I did not work for Proxis. I did an internship with them for a 9 credit hour course for my school. It was a great place to volunteer because all of the PT's were nice and willing to help me learn about the profession. The hardest part of what I did was not being able to actually be hands-on. The easiest part of shadowing was just showing up each and every day with a great attitude willing to learn.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at proaxis therapy. Our community is ready to answer.