ProCare Systems

ProCare Systems Employer Reviews

Productive and fast pace
Documangement (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIAugust 1, 2013
Pros: company outing each year
Cons: having to work to get your pto
My typical day is come in start the computer go through all the faxes that have come through from over night, put them in the patient's chart match the order that they go to if any send to the document to who needs to review it. Go through the daily schedule, and call on open orders that patient's have. Go through the next week's schedule, and call – more... on New patient's that we don't have records on yet. Check email for new patient's that are being sent from the schedulers.

I have learned how to better manage my time to get all of my work accomplished throughout the day. I have learned different types of EMR's. The hardest part of the job lately is the constant changing of how to process records.

Most of my co-workers are easy to get along with, and have no trouble in helping when you have questions.

The most enjoyable part of my job is when I learn something new, or am able to help another co-worker understand a process better . – less
Good People/Bad atmosphere
Medical Scheduler (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIOctober 17, 2012
Pros: if you are an employee you get free parking in a downtown area.
Cons: negative work environment.
Fairness and equality was not a strong point in this workplace. My co-workers for the most part were amazing, however one bad apple spoils the bunch. And when that one is allowed to ruin the atmosphere on a regular basis it creates a hostile environment. Management is close to never available, and when they are, they do not address issues in real time.

There – more... is no room for advancement and the salary is not relevant to the work load. – less

About ProCare Systems

For nearly forty years, ProCare has offered practical, proven solutions to the Healthcare, Legal and Accounting professions. Throughout – Read more