Procare Therapy Employee Reviews

Awesome company!
DHH Teacher Contract (Current Employee) –  Dallas, GAMarch 27, 2017
I am really enjoying my time with this company. My contact person is awesome, friendly, and understanding. The job and location were exactly as described. The company in general seems like a big family.
Pros
Flexibility, benefits
Cons
Extended breaks with no pay (school)
5 stars all around
Behavior Intervention Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAMarch 27, 2017
I have had a really great experience working for Procare Therapy since November of 2016 and my position is 50%-75% full time. I began a temporary employee and it turns out that my site needed more support which allowed my employment contract to be extended.

Everyone that I have worked with has been incredibly friendly and I have thoroughly enjoyed the site that I am placed with. Procare Therapy is based out of a different state but it never feels that way. I enjoy the day to day structure and variety that comes with my job. My managers and team mates have been a pleasure to work with.

Working for Procare Therapy has been one of the best decisions that I have made for my career this year. I am so thankful and happy that this was such a great match for me.
Pros
Great day to day structure, pleasant work environment, as well as competitive compensation
Cons
Not many; possibly more hours available on school holidays
Such helpful management
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARMarch 27, 2017
I love working as an SLP for ProCare Therapy. They are always quick to answer my questions and never leave me in the dark about anything. This is my first job right out of college, and they have been beyond helpful making sure that I have all of my questions answered and that I feel comfortable and confident in my workplace.
4.5 Star Company!
Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMarch 27, 2017
I love this company! They are very supportive, advocating, helpful, and have great communication! I am overall satisfy with this company and would definitely recommend this agency to a colleague or friend. My only complaint, besides little to no paid time off, is potential job misplacement.
Pros
Excellent pay, supportive recruiter, compensation, communication
Cons
No paid time off, expensive insurance, potential job misplacement
Great company!
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Bucyrus, OHMarch 24, 2017
I enjoyed my time working with ProCare. My recruiter was very professional and supportive throughout my experience. My recruiter checked in periodically to make sure the school district was the right fit for me. I appreciate the support I received from ProCare!
Pros
Professional and supportive
Cons
No sick days
Great company
Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments (Current Employee) –  Dallas, GAMarch 22, 2017
I have worked for ProCare for over 2 years now. They have helped me with renewing the contract with my current district. They are also good about staying in contact with me during the school year. If I do have any questions my recruiter responds quickly. ProCare keeps me informed about positions if I want to switch districts.
Pros
great pay, helpful recruiters, a lot of opportunities
Cons
no sick days
Excellent Recruiter!
Special Education Teacher (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMarch 21, 2017
My recruiter did a fantastic job finding me a good fit! From the very beginning, all information was straightforward and communicated to me in a timely manner. Any questions I might have are answered right away. My experience with ProCare Therapy has been very professional and I highly recommend them!
Pros
Straightforward and doesn't waste time.
Cons
None at this time
ProCare Therapy
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 14, 2017
The culture is absolutely amazing. I have been working with ProCare Therapy for over 4 years now and will hopefully continue to evolve with this growing company. ProCare Therapy as a whole makes it such a joy to come to work everyday. The management is ideal, leadership is a team and everyone works together as a family.
Pros
Flex time to choose your 8 hour work day, the people, the culture
Cons
can't think of one
Great Staffing Agency to Work For!
School Psychologist (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 14, 2016
I started working for ProCare last school year, and re-signed my contract again this year. It is has been such an incredible experience! My recruiter found me a position that I relocated for, and it was a very simple process. When I signed on, I received a bonus to assist my expenses, and I also received help with my housing! Health insurance was easy to enroll in, and pretty average in price, but also above average in coverage which is nice! They also included continuing education into my compensation plan, and after 3 months I got to receive access to a company matched 401 (k) plan. The school I have been assigned to has been nothing but supportive, and I feel very much included on the districts team. I would highly recommend working for this agency - not only for the great compensation package, but also just for the extremely high level of support that they offer. I have never felt like any question was too silly to ask, and everything that I've had to inquire about has always been handled in a very timely and professional manner. I will certainly be telling my colleagues about the experience in hopes that they can have a similar opportunity!!
Pros
Excellent recruiter, lots of support, great compensation plan and benefits package
Cons
N/a
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 14, 2016
I think ProCare Therapy Inc is a great place to work. We have a friendly office environment, and I feel supported by our management team. The hardest part of the job is that you are required to make placements. However, I think our management team has realistic expectations about the number of placements per school year. The job is fast paced, but you do not need to adopt a sales mentality in order to be successful as a recruiter. You will have to learn to manage situations that are often outside your control. The best part of the job is the satisfaction that comes from finding your candidate his/her dream job. It is hard to manage accounts remotely.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Team Environment
Cons
Difficult to manage accounts remotely
Terrible pay and benefits too high to afford
School Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 9, 2016
Absolutely zero health benefits unless you want to pay 800 plus per month. When there's no school that usually means no work for you, which means no pay and there are a lot of days off. Zero sick days or any paid days off. If and when meeting get out early then you also don't get paid. The rate of pay for masters level clinicians is far below average. No job security.
The claim that you get to choose the school you work at is not true, which means you may driving very far and in very bad areas. The best part of the job is working with students. Most schools start at 7:00 am.
Pros
the recruiter is great
Cons
the pay is horrible and no health benefits, paid days off, or vacation.
Great position and salary!
School Psychologist (Current Employee) –  VirginiaJuly 19, 2016
Worked with a really dedicated rep. to get a school psych position. Interviewed for multiple position and picked one with the quickest offer. Great for travelers who are eligible for stipends which you are paid in addiction to salary.
Pros
Fast-prompt, competitive salary, flexible for travelers
Cons
Things moved too fast, but not something to complain about
Awesome Company to work with and for!
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 16, 2016
As an experienced school professional, I have been very please with ProCare Therapy. I received consistent and honest updates with regard to my job search and once placed, my manager stayed in touch by sending cards, emails and quick phone calls to check in. I never had an issue in the workplace but knew that if I did, It would be taken care of quickly. I always felt that I was priority and the compensation plan is fabulous. Such a great company. I will always use ProCare when in need of employment and will defintely recommend my friends.
Pros
Full benefits, effective listening and communication skills, repsectful
Cons
All benefits end at summer break.
Sales Job with Poor Management
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAMarch 15, 2016
Pro Care Therapy was a very difficult place to work as an Account Executive. Sink or Swim sales strategy- once they complete their 2 week training you are off the the races. You are competing for the same accounts and candidates as the rest of the sales floor. Plus another division which is more established. You are required to complete sales cold calls of leads that are over called-which ultimately leads you to no candidates or schools as clients due to their irritation.

There is NO FLEXIBILITY in the position what so ever. The manager (who is terrible!) is worried about looking good on paper and her numbers and not about you as a person or your success unless she benefits from it. This company is not for a working mom at all. They offer no support to you and your responsibilities. (I get there is business to be done but you are a person as well)

They do plan social events to get you our of your cube life but if you are not producing what they want they will tell you not to attend.

My experience here was awful and I would not recommend this job for anyone except a new college grad that can work very late hours into the night and has no real responsibilities at all.

This company mainly hires off referrals so this is a high school environment where everyone is in your business, be it personal or professional.

If you are looking to be micro-managed and belittled then this is the place for you to work!

They do offer good benefits-that is my only Pro.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Poor Management, NO Flexibility, Micro-Managed, Low Salary
Terrific Support
Teacher of the Visually Impaired (Former Employee) –  Washington StateFebruary 17, 2015
This is my first year working as a contract employee. The staff at ProCare has made the transition from a district employee in Wisconsin to a contract employee in the state of Washington about as painless as one could expect.

There has been a lot to learn, from how to post hours to signing up for healthcare and more. In every instance, questions were answered promptly. And though I know I asked some things to be explained in more detail than a typical employee, I never got the impression that I was annoying anyone with all the questions.

They have been prompt in answering questions and helping smooth out any bumps in the road. Compensation has been nice, and ProCare has listened to what I determined to be important factors in the job I wanted.
Pros
There when I need them. Not breathing down my neck when I don't.
Cons
The one drawback is that healthcare does not extend past your current contract. Hence, no coverage for the summer between jobs.
Someone's in my court
educational diagnostician (Current Employee) –  Manor, TxOctober 16, 2014
I think my ProCare recruiter is great. She checked in with me often to see how things were going. When there was a problem, she did something about it. She's been very helpful.
Pros
Decent hourly pay
Cons
long commute
Found me my dream job
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaAugust 31, 2014
I have been very happy with my job with ProCare. They listened to my needs and found me the perfect job for my strengths and life situation. My supervisor calls me to check and make sure all is well. If I have any concerns or problems, she either solves them or helps me figure out what I need to do.
Pros
Very professional and caring.
Great Colleagues!
School Psychologist (Current Employee) –  Honesdale, PAAugust 29, 2014
ProCare Therapy, Inc. has been awesome to work for. I have been able to be at school districts which are teaching me more about how to be a great school psychologist. I have great colleagues I am working with now. ProCare has been able to continue to find me work in my field without me having to look! The experience has been great!
Pros
Great supervisor!
Keep it up ProCare.
Adapted P.E. Specialist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 20, 2014
I have really enjoyed working for ProCare. They are my first employer right out of graduate school and I'm extremely happy with the work they have found for me. My recruiter/account manager checks up on my current jobs often and is always willing to answer my emails or phone calls with any questions that I have. She is very professional and is going the extra mile to make sure I am in the best place for success both financially and in the job position. I'm looking forward to working with ProCare in the future!
Excellent School Staffing Company!
SLP (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 31, 2014
I am so thankful to have be referred to ProCare Therapy by a classmate 2 years ago. I took my first SLP job out of college with them and it's been wonderful. My recruiter has become like one of my friends. She's always calling to check on me, helping me with any issues that come up in my school district, and coaching me on expanding my skills. I love ProCare. I truly hope to work with them for years to come.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procare Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3