Procare Therapy Employee Reviews in United States

Sales Job with Poor Management
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAMarch 15, 2016
Pro Care Therapy was a very difficult place to work as an Account Executive. Sink or Swim sales strategy- once they complete their 2 week training you are off the the races. You are competing for the same accounts and candidates as the rest of the sales floor. Plus another division which is more established. You are required to complete sales cold calls of leads that are over called-which ultimately leads you to no candidates or schools as clients due to their irritation.

There is NO FLEXIBILITY in the position what so ever. The manager (who is terrible!) is worried about looking good on paper and her numbers and not about you as a person or your success unless she benefits from it. This company is not for a working mom at all. They offer no support to you and your responsibilities. (I get there is business to be done but you are a person as well)

They do plan social events to get you our of your cube life but if you are not producing what they want they will tell you not to attend.

My experience here was awful and I would not recommend this job for anyone except a new college grad that can work very late hours into the night and has no real responsibilities at all.

This company mainly hires off referrals so this is a high school environment where everyone is in your business, be it personal or professional.

If you are looking to be micro-managed and belittled then this is the place for you to work!

They do offer good benefits-that is my only Pro.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Poor Management, NO Flexibility, Micro-Managed, Low Salary
Awesome Company to work with and for!
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 16, 2016
As an experienced school professional, I have been very please with ProCare Therapy. I received consistent and honest updates with regard to my job search and once placed, my manager stayed in touch by sending cards, emails and quick phone calls to check in. I never had an issue in the workplace but knew that if I did, It would be taken care of quickly. I always felt that I was priority and the compensation plan is fabulous. Such a great company. I will always use ProCare when in need of employment and will defintely recommend my friends.
Pros
Full benefits, effective listening and communication skills, repsectful
Cons
All benefits end at summer break.
Terrific Support
Teacher of the Visually Impaired (Former Employee) –  Washington StateFebruary 17, 2015
This is my first year working as a contract employee. The staff at ProCare has made the transition from a district employee in Wisconsin to a contract employee in the state of Washington about as painless as one could expect.

There has been a lot to learn, from how to post hours to signing up for healthcare and more. In every instance, questions were answered promptly. And though I know I asked some things to be explained in more detail than a typical employee, I never got the impression that I was annoying anyone with all the questions.

They have been prompt in answering questions and helping smooth out any bumps in the road. Compensation has been nice, and ProCare has listened to what I determined to be important factors in the job I wanted.
Pros
there when i need them. not breathing down my neck when i don't.
Cons
the one drawback is that healthcare does not extend past your current contract. hence, no coverage for the summer between jobs.
horrible managers
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  WisconsinJuly 10, 2012
I just finished a year stint with the company and my first manager was amazing, would check in with me often to make sure all was going well and to see if I had any questions. That manager left the company and they switched me to another individual and she was HORRIBLE!! She would take 1-2 weeks to return a phone call or email. Yes they pay well and the benefits are good but if you need anything changed good luck. They were paying me the wrong rate for about 3 weeks and it took me looking and commenting multiple times for it to be changed. They stated they would find me a summer job... never happened even though I requested it. The company I was working for bought out my contract (thank goodness!!) so I requested information on COBRA benefits starting a month before my contract was up... It has been 2 months and I have yet to receive any information after leaving over 10 messages with my manager and 1 call to HR, they have let my insurance laps and needless to say HR will be getting another phone call from me. DON'T WORK THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep it up ProCare.
Adapted P.E. Specialist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 20, 2014
I have really enjoyed working for ProCare. They are my first employer right out of graduate school and I'm extremely happy with the work they have found for me. My recruiter/account manager checks up on my current jobs often and is always willing to answer my emails or phone calls with any questions that I have. She is very professional and is going the extra mile to make sure I am in the best place for success both financially and in the job position. I'm looking forward to working with ProCare in the future!
Excellent School Staffing Company!
SLP (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 31, 2014
I am so thankful to have be referred to ProCare Therapy by a classmate 2 years ago. I took my first SLP job out of college with them and it's been wonderful. My recruiter has become like one of my friends. She's always calling to check on me, helping me with any issues that come up in my school district, and coaching me on expanding my skills. I love ProCare. I truly hope to work with them for years to come.
Found me my dream job
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaAugust 31, 2014
I have been very happy with my job with ProCare. They listened to my needs and found me the perfect job for my strengths and life situation. My supervisor calls me to check and make sure all is well. If I have any concerns or problems, she either solves them or helps me figure out what I need to do.
Pros
very professional and caring.
Great Colleagues!
School Psychologist (Current Employee) –  Honesdale, PAAugust 29, 2014
ProCare Therapy, Inc. has been awesome to work for. I have been able to be at school districts which are teaching me more about how to be a great school psychologist. I have great colleagues I am working with now. ProCare has been able to continue to find me work in my field without me having to look! The experience has been great!
Pros
great supervisor!
Someone's in my court
educational diagnostician (Current Employee) –  Manor, TxOctober 16, 2014
I think my ProCare recruiter is great. She checked in with me often to see how things were going. When there was a problem, she did something about it. She's been very helpful.
Pros
decent hourly pay
Cons
long commute

4.2