ProCare Therapy Employee Reviews in United States

Nice co workers, horrible owners who take advantage of their employees.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Piscataway, NJJune 2, 2016
If the owners want to take a vacation, they close the business and dock their employees. Additionally, they will make you make up any hours that they take away for vacation time because they want to leave for the shore! They rarely give raises and if they do, they are so minimal, you can't live. The hours are horrible too.
Great company to work for
Director of Rehabilitation/COTA/L (Current Employee) –  ArkansasMay 2, 2016
This company is all about the patients and patient care. This is a company that are ethically driven and make their therapists feel important and listen to any concerns we have.
Procare Syatems
Scheduler/Insurance Authorizations (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 21, 2015
I enjoy what I do but am looking for something I may advance further with. It is a good company to work for but would likle mote oppurtunity.
Let's just say it was an experience
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, WIOctober 21, 2015
As far as work goes, not hard at all. Monday thru Friday 9-5. The issue there was communication with management, there was none.
Pros
Hrs 9-5
Cons
Lack of comunication
Productive and fun workplace
Accounts Receivable Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FloridaAugust 3, 2015
A company where I had the opportunity to learn a new career in Finance (Accounts Receivable). a close knit family with great co-workers.
Pros
close to home
benefits
pediatrics in schools
Speech-Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  FLJune 9, 2015
This company provided great experiences with pediatrics in the schools. I had a wonderful supervisor and colleagues. I worked with a children of various ages with a variety of needs.
enjoyable but fast paced
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 10, 2015
A typical day is processing invoices for payment, entering the invoices onto QuickBooks and researching any vendor issues. Learned quite a bit, regarding W-9's, 1099's. Get along well with my coworkers and always eager to assist. Hardest part of the job is researching any vendor issues, as no issue is the same. The most enjoyable part of my job is entering invoices onto the QuickBooks software, and matching invoices with the checks.
A good agency
RN, BSN (Former Employee) –  CAFebruary 9, 2015
This agency was always supportive of me, including when I found it necessary (on 2 occasions) to refuse assignments I was not qualified for.
Pros
supportive recruiters
Cons
no stability in frequency of assignments
View the possibilities and the way to help a person
Assist audiology technicians (Former Employee) –  North HillsDecember 22, 2014
A day at work was looking all the charts of patients that needs hearing aids. I went with my co-workers to an assisting living.
Exciting
Translator Services (Spanish) (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, GAOctober 16, 2014
I have enjoyed working for this company. I have enjoyed helping the patients get the medical help they need even with the language barrier. The hardest part of my job is seeing the patients in pain and not being able to take that pain away.
Pros
helping those challenged with explaining the pain they are suffering from spanish to english.
Cons
no breaks
Productive yet fun
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 11, 2014
I loved working for this company. I loved the people there and being able to get to learn new skills.
Pros
lunch and computer work
Cons
short days
Was helpful working with other facilitys
Senior Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 11, 2014
Cold Calling clients and employees was the most enjoyable, The hardest part of the job was not finding the right job for employee.
ProCare RX - Lacks structure, training, morale, leadership and organization
Implementation (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GAMay 25, 2014
ProCare RX (not ProCare therapy) The worst company I have ever worked for. The long term staff are lazy, will not share information, and are not proactive. Management and staff say inappropriate things that are really HR issues. Lack of a structured training or plan for new hires. Pay was good but benefits were not that great.
Pros
pay
Cons
management, existing staff, holiday schedule, excessive meetings
good
NURSE (Former Employee) –  raz al khaimahMarch 19, 2014
i have learned alot frm the experience.i got a world class oppertunity to serve my patients.I developed leadership skills.
management was so supportive and motivative
co workers was co operative
job satisfaction is the most enjoyable part.
Productive & Busy
RN Supervisor ProCare/ Nurse Manager Extended Care (Former Employee) –  West Memphis, ARSeptember 10, 2013
This was a great place to work. All my co-workers were friendly and the patients were precious. We used team-work to accomplish our goals in a caring atmosphere.
Pros
co-workers were like a second family. everyone would pull together when it counted.
Cons
i worked during and after work hours which was my own fault.
small very busy clinic
Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  New London, CTJune 9, 2013
The other employees are great but in order to make up for low reimbursement by insurance companies they are required to increase the number of patients seen. This decreases the one on one time with patients and requires patients to know their own exercises.
Pros
comfrotable environment, fun people
Cons
limited time with patients
Worst company I ever worked for
Regional Sales Director (Hospice Care Division) (Former Employee) –  Carson City, NVMay 4, 2013
Required to travel extensively. No clear communication regarding territory boundaries. Constant change with little or no communication in field. Hostile work environment.
Cons
hostile work environment
Hired for traveling position. Asked for a travel contract and finally recieved one after I told the recuiter I have turned away several other jobs.
RN (Current Employee) –  Inland EmpireMarch 6, 2013
Horrible company. You will never get anyone on the phone, Your recruiter is always unavailable. Please avoid this company! They Have probably the most contacts with hospitals but you are not much more than a warm body. Money is good but god forbid you need something from them. You will get no one to help you. Remember money is not everything!
Pros
good pay
Cons
you are on your own., even as a very experienced rn i was shocked by the lack of professionl\alism of the staff.
productive
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYNovember 15, 2012
A typical day at work is filling perscritptions and putting away medications it was a very friendly enviroment
Overall, the company is a good place to work at
Administrative/operations assistant (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAFebruary 8, 2012
I loved this company and worked there for seven years and first owner was awesome, recognized us for our effort and hardwork and dedication. She was the best.
Pros
i learned a lot from this company, most of my coworkers were really nice, and i really missed them.