ProCare Therapy Employee Reviews

Easy job to do
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Dallas, GAMay 2, 2017
I learned more of the housekeeping and therapy side of Home Healthcare. The hardest was when my patient would get irritated but the easiest was to have a conversation with her and get to know about her.
not much room to grow
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GAApril 26, 2017
Its hard to advance here, the overall company seems a bit scattered and they don't have a consistent reputation when it comes to customer satisfaction.
ok place to work
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZApril 20, 2017
A typical day at work is arriving at 8 am and starting the day with patients, taking calls in between working on obtaining eligibility benefits and authorizations,
Approving claims and fixing any problems
Entering payments
Pros
no traffic
Cons
owner is difficult and has personal bias
Great Outpatient Job
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaMarch 25, 2017
ProCare has a vast number of outpatient clinics to work in. They are willing to help you with continuing education and encourage you to always improve and with your clinical skills.
Good place to work.
PT Aide (Former Employee) –  Dallas, PAMarch 25, 2017
I learned a lot about the field of physical therapy from working at ProCare. Everyone is friendly and willing to utilize their education to help any patient to the best of their ability.
Love the people I was able to take care of
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Cumberland, MDMarch 18, 2017
Did some cleaning, got to sit down and talk to people and learn about who I was taking care of. Wasn't a hard job. Management was horrible, wouldn't work there again unless that changed.
Professional and helpful recruiters
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Minden, NVMarch 12, 2017
I worked as a contract speech therapist for ProCare in a school district.
I had a good working relationship with the recruiter I had. She was always quick to respond and answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns.
I lived an hour from where I worked and I was compensated well with a travel and meal stipend in addition to my hourly rate.
The only con I had was there was no option for job assignments between school years in my location, so I was unable to stay with the company.
Pros
Flexibility in schedule, autonomy, open communication.
Automotive Repair Shop
Auto Tech / Offset Manager (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHJanuary 26, 2017
Great company, bought out, went bankrupt, bought out by Monro Muffler Brake,,,,,,, Before that it was a great company to work for, very good to employees, Christmas bonuses, Employee Events, Etc
Pros
Paid Training
Cons
Got Bought Out
Potiential to be Great....Else where
Manager (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GAJanuary 7, 2017
Regardless of what position you hold here you must be familiar with all the departments associated with any form of employment here. This is not your typical liaison fair. Interdepartmental communication is at best sub par requiring you to do more than required to accomplish your job. Staff, yet friendly, are untrustworthy, but that is just corporate America everyone is out for number one. With that said, I wouldn't deter anyone from using ProCare as a starting point to a career some where else, which most do. Very HIGH turnover depending on department. Best of luck.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Salary, Hours, Workload, Management, Turnover rate, training
Outpatient PT clinic with strong emphasis on the numbers and not the people.
Staff Therapist (Former Employee) –  New Berlin, WIDecember 27, 2016
While they generally had a good patient mix and the PT's worked hard at doing a good job, this practice struggled to keep a full schedule. High staff turnover.
Pros
Generally had the ability to do good care.
Cons
High staff turnover with schedule challenges.
Glad to have my first Tech job here
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 28, 2016
Being new as a Pharmacy Technician, CVS was my first job out of school. I have learn a lot from this company. Primarily learning from the Pharmacy Manager.
Company in Las Vegas is new
Hospice Mail Order Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 23, 2016
This company hails from Florida and extended their company in the West Coast area. It caters mostly to the hospice patients via mail order.Less orders
Pros
free coffee
Cons
gossip and drama
Great Staffing Agency to Work For!
School Psychologist (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 14, 2016
I started working for ProCare last school year, and re-signed my contract again this year. It is has been such an incredible experience! My recruiter found me a position that I relocated for, and it was a very simple process. When I signed on, I received a bonus to assist my expenses, and I also received help with my housing! Health insurance was easy to enroll in, and pretty average in price, but also above average in coverage which is nice! They also included continuing education into my compensation plan, and after 3 months I got to receive access to a company matched 401 (k) plan. The school I have been assigned to has been nothing but supportive, and I feel very much included on the districts team. I would highly recommend working for this agency - not only for the great compensation package, but also just for the extremely high level of support that they offer. I have never felt like any question was too silly to ask, and everything that I've had to inquire about has always been handled in a very timely and professional manner. I will certainly be telling my colleagues about the experience in hopes that they can have a similar opportunity!!
Pros
Excellent recruiter, lots of support, great compensation plan and benefits package
Cons
N/a
Great company to work for
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Junction City, KSJuly 29, 2016
ProCare/Soliant works hard to find you a placement as soon as possible. They are easy to work with and very friendly. Compensation is great.
Nice place to meet great people
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, PAJuly 8, 2016
This position gave me the opportunity to meet great people in our local community. To help people that is experiencing pain and make the day happy.
Nice co workers, horrible owners who take advantage of their employees.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Piscataway, NJJune 2, 2016
If the owners want to take a vacation, they close the business and dock their employees. Additionally, they will make you make up any hours that they take away for vacation time because they want to leave for the shore! They rarely give raises and if they do, they are so minimal, you can't live. The hours are horrible too.
Great company to work for
Director of Rehabilitation/COTA/L (Current Employee) –  ArkansasMay 2, 2016
This company is all about the patients and patient care. This is a company that are ethically driven and make their therapists feel important and listen to any concerns we have.
Procare Syatems
Scheduler/Insurance Authorizations (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 21, 2015
I enjoy what I do but am looking for something I may advance further with. It is a good company to work for but would likle mote oppurtunity.
Let's just say it was an experience
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, WIOctober 21, 2015
As far as work goes, not hard at all. Monday thru Friday 9-5. The issue there was communication with management, there was none.
Pros
Hrs 9-5
Cons
Lack of comunication
giving extend life
LNA (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHAugust 28, 2015
Working home care can burn you out fast. You work constantly no days off and no vacations when you do this type of work. you work with 3 to 5 clients a week and most of them you see everyday. you help them get up in the morning help them shower get their breakfast ready take them out shopping for groceries and help them do any exercises the need to do for therapy. you spend time with them and make meals for them and do laundry as well. and sometimes you do hospice cases and are up all night holding someone's hand and praying that either they make it through the night or go quietly in their sleep, so that they don't suffer.
Pros
helping people feels good.
Cons
watching people pass

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProCare Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.