ProCare Therapy

ProCare Therapy Employer Reviews

ProCare RX - Lacks structure, training, morale, leadership and organization
Implementation (Current Employee), Gainesville, GAMay 25, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: management, existing staff, holiday schedule, excessive meetings
ProCare RX (not ProCare therapy) The worst company I have ever worked for. The long term staff are lazy, will not share information, and are not proactive. Management and staff say inappropriate things that are really HR issues. Lack of a structured training or plan for new hires. Pay was good but benefits were not that great.
POOR
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee), CHATSWORTH CAMarch 18, 2014
A TYPICAL WORK DAY WAS VERY BUSY AND HIGH ENERGY .MY COWORKERS AND I WOULD UTILIZE EACHOTHERS STRENGHTS AND KNOWLEDGE TO HANDLE CERTAIN SITUATIONS. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART ABOUT THE JOB WAS HELPING PEOPLE.
Productive & Busy
RN Supervisor ProCare/ Nurse Manager Extended Care (Former Employee), West Memphis, ARSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: co-workers were like a second family. everyone would pull together when it counted.
Cons: i worked during and after work hours which was my own fault.
This was a great place to work. All my co-workers were friendly and the patients were precious. We used team-work to accomplish our goals in a caring atmosphere.
small very busy clinic
Therapy Aide (Former Employee), New London, CTJune 9, 2013
Pros: comfrotable environment, fun people
Cons: limited time with patients
The other employees are great but in order to make up for low reimbursement by insurance companies they are required to increase the number of patients seen. This decreases the one on one time with patients and requires patients to know their own exercises.
Worst company I ever worked for
Regional Sales Director (Hospice Care Division) (Former Employee), Carson City, NVMay 4, 2013
Cons: hostile work environment
Required to travel extensively. No clear communication regarding territory boundaries. Constant change with little or no communication in field. Hostile work environment.
Hired for traveling position. Asked for a travel contract and finally recieved one after I told the recuiter I have turned away several other jobs.
RN (Current Employee), Inland EmpireMarch 6, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: you are on your own., even as a very experienced rn i was shocked by the lack of professionl\alism of the staff.
Horrible company. You will never get anyone on the phone, Your recruiter is always unavailable. Please avoid this company! They Have probably the most contacts with hospitals but you are not much more than a warm body. Money is good but god forbid you need something from them. You will get no one to help you. Remember money is not everything!
productive
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Farmingdale, NYNovember 15, 2012
A typical day at work is filling perscritptions and putting away medications it was a very friendly enviroment
horrible managers
Physical Therapist (Former Employee), WisconsinJuly 10, 2012
I just finished a year stint with the company and my first manager was amazing, would check in with me often to make sure all was going well and to see if I had any questions. That manager left the company and they switched me to another individual and she was HORRIBLE!! She would take 1-2 weeks to return a phone call or email. Yes they pay well and – more... the benefits are good but if you need anything changed good luck. They were paying me the wrong rate for about 3 weeks and it took me looking and commenting multiple times for it to be changed. They stated they would find me a summer job... never happened even though I requested it. The company I was working for bought out my contract (thank goodness!!) so I requested information on COBRA benefits starting a month before my contract was up... It has been 2 months and I have yet to receive any information after leaving over 10 messages with my manager and 1 call to HR, they have let my insurance laps and needless to say HR will be getting another phone call from me. DON'T WORK THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! – less
Overall, the company is a good place to work at
Administrative/operations assistant (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAFebruary 8, 2012
Pros: i learned a lot from this company, most of my coworkers were really nice, and i really missed them.
I loved this company and worked there for seven years and first owner was awesome, recognized us for our effort and hardwork and dedication. She was the best.
Company will pull you in with compensation then lose you when they are unsupportive at your travel location
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJanuary 20, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: vindictive attitude, threats of not being compensated
I worked for this employer at a Colorado Springs school district. They misrepresented the SLP location I would be servicing entirely. When I discussed this, they suggested "Just do what you can and go home at the end of the week and collect a paycheck" which is not what SLPs do. When I resigned with 2 weeks notice, which is more than my contract required, – more... my recruiter suggested that I may not be entitled to be paid for the time I worked due to breech of contract despite what the agreed contract specified. The company was professional until I refused to deal with the horrible setting they placed me in. – less

Elizabe – June 27, 2013

I contacted this company about a job across country. They immediately tried to get me on an interview without asking what I really wanted too do. Felt like they were just trying to get a placement rather than the right placement. Can you tell me more about your experience.? Really want to choose the right company that will support me. I'm very experienced but don't want to be in the wrong place for a a school contract.

good
NURSE (Former Employee), raz al khaimahMarch 19, 2014
i have learned alot frm the experience.i got a world class oppertunity to serve my patients.I developed leadership skills.
management was so supportive and motivative
co workers was co operative
job satisfaction is the most enjoyable part.
Poor
Health Care Technician (Former Employee), DubaiMay 7, 2013
Pros: rewarding job (caring life)
Cons: no off, no medical
A typical day at work,I am working for 12 hours per day with no regular off most of the time I am working continously,. I learned to be strong due to the difficulty that I endure from my past employer the management is more on earning money and profiting are supervisor is a boss and never a leader. thou I'm always thankful for the opportunity that they – more... gave me. My co-worker are good I have a good relationship with all of them. the hardest part of the job is we are force's to work like a machine but in the end of the day I'm happy seeing our client happy and satisfied at my work make it all worth it. – less
Hard work but fun at times.
Domiciliary Care Assistant/Support worker (Former Employee), CardiffOctober 15, 2012
I do not rate Pro Care at all. It has got to be one of the worse company's I have ever worked for but that's only down to the management in the office. My duties there was I assisted a woman with her independent at her own home which included personal care, meal preparations, house duties and maintaining her privacy. Sometimes when needed night staff – more... would stay the night making sure the service user safety is being looked after. The job was always challenging and always had it's unpredictable days as the service user is diagnosed with dementia. – less
Empresa dinamica
Fisioterapeuta (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPJuly 9, 2013
Empresa aonde você e seu paciente estabelecem seus horários de atendimentos.
Tem um ótimo ambiente de trabalho e pessoas comprometidas para o desenvolvimento da empresa e profissional.
Enfermeira (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPJune 12, 2013
Pros: motorista
Cons: não existe contras
É uma empresa de grande porte, com ótimas oportunidades de crescimento profissional.
EMPRESA DINAMICA E OTIMA DE TRABALHAR
Auxiliar de Enfermagem (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPMarch 23, 2013
Pros: vale de refeiçao e conduçao
Cons: nao tenho
Aprendi a trabalhar em equipe e saber ouvir e entender todos
empresa agradável de se trabalhar
fisioterapeita (Current Employee), São Paulo, SPFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: horario flexivel
Cons: cooperativa
Empresa de homecare, sem vínculo empregatício, rege pela lei do cooperativismo, porém, é bem estruturada.
muy bueno
FACTURACION .GESTION Y ADMINISTRACION (Current Employee), Buenos Aires, BOctober 7, 2012
Pros: me da una vicion de la vida con ganas de progresar
Cons: son pocas horas de trabajo
un dia de una jornada par-time .aprendi mucho a tratar y tener buen dialogo con la gente ya que es una empresa de salud con respecto a mis colega una buena relacion ya que son medicos y muy buena predispociocion para enseñarme el oficio ,la parte mas dificil es dar los diagnosticos de emfermedades a los familiares o pacientes .todo lo que aprendi .

About ProCare Therapy

Size matters to CVS Caremark (formerly CVS), the nation's #2 drugstore chain and a leading pharmacy benefits manager with more – Read more