ProCom Services Employee Reviews

Great Contractor
Software Test Analyst II I Contractor (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJune 2, 2017
I have worked with Procom Services as a contractor for over 7 years. Always available to answer questions or help if need be. Great place to contract.
Nice Experience
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 18, 2017
It's good to work in a stress free environment company where they up build you as a person as well as your career. Learning on a daily basis in Technical Recruiting will make one knowledgeable not just on a technical aspects but also on the different types of candidates we're working with and that's what I enjoy the most.
Not A Fun Work Place!!
Technician (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MI 48910February 25, 2017
everything from management to the field to pay and the no help was a disaster!! many times we would be sent home because of no work. the checks would bounce! we didn't know if we would be getting paid they would shut our phones off for non payment. not a good place to work!!
Pros
'we could say we where empolyed'!
Cons
everything!
Iron Curtain (mps)
Representative (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 30, 2016
Please take heed to the warning of this review. This place is a living nightmare. None of the employees here are happy. The daily monotony is like a dictator ship . Almost everyday emails are sent to tell employees how horrible everyone is doing. There are no set business rules or policies but you are expected to work under constant pressure and hostile environments. Management encourages competion between employees and will award people and single out those who they felt didn't meet their standards. A serious dead end job where "job titles" such as team lead are given but no real advancement within the company. There are video camera's over every desk and they monitor your every move, including your bathroom breaks. Constant back to back calls with angry customers because company does not have organized business rules to help patients. This job is beyond stressful and management could care less about the employees. Please beware
Run
N/A (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 10, 2016
This place is nothing short of being like a prison. You are constantly monitored (cameras over desk) while in a 6 foot cubical with no communication besides IM chat which by the way is monitored too. All emails sent are monitored so you can not send complaint or concerns to hr without managers knowing. This is a family owned company that plays favorites and will treat you horribly if you don't bring in high revenue. Also there is a extremely high turn over rate. Damage control has been put in several times to keep new hires in training from quitting on the second day. This should be your last resort applying with this company.
Pros
N/a
International oOmpany
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 2, 2015
Fine for a start up company. Needs to have more active Clients in the Houston area to make it better. Great work environment and upper management in Canada is great to work with..local offices need some guidance
Productive and fun experience
Telecommunications technician (Former Employee) –  Forestville, MDDecember 12, 2013
Working with Procom was awesome. The office I worked out of unfortunately closed down. It was fun while it lasted.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
stressfull place to work, no room for advancement
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Cockeysville, MDNovember 9, 2013
Installer of cable TV, Internet and voice services. The company was a contractor for Comcast Cable. working conditions weren't very good and there was no stability.
Pros
building networks for customers was very challenging
Cons
very long hours, real little compensation
A comcast subsidiary
Broadband Workflow Specialist (Former Employee) –  Elkton, MDAugust 7, 2013
A telecommunication company that is the extension of comcast cable
stay away
IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  Waterbury, CTJune 20, 2013
Took over month for first checkctold me paid weekly had to contact director of company to get second check they still owe me money
Pros
decent pay
Cons
short contracts, takes forever to pay, a lot of excuses