Procom Employee Reviews in United States

I didn't like getting hung up on, cursed out, or got answering machines most of the time.
Transfer Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJApril 11, 2016
I was very punctual....getting there usuallly early. I only missed work when necessary. There was no chance of advancement and you capped out in salary at $10.00 per hour.
A very helpful company.
Patient Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 20, 2016
Procom was massively helpful in getting me my contract with MPS. They were helpful during the process, and continue to check up and make sure that everything is still going ok for me.
Pros
Pay, flexible hours
Cons
Limited benefits
Good temporary job
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJFebruary 1, 2016
it's a good temp job but i would not recommend this job if you are looking for a career here. Also not too stable of a job security
Toughest part was not working consistently but loved going when I could
Call center agent (Former Employee) –  Stringtown, OKOctober 9, 2015
The company was a good experience. Fun place to work and the bosses worked with the individual needs.And I really enjoyed the pizza parties :) Other than the inconsistency of work due to it being a new ground company at the facility, The unnecessary bellyaching of a few agents was annoying. how ever the experience gave me a thicker skin in order to deal with consumers who were really irate . In the long run it gave me a desire to continue in this field of work.
Pros
development of language skills
Cons
being cussed at by consumers
This is a good company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 13, 2015
I have enjoyed my time at ProCom (TD Bank). I am a customer service representative working in the Retaul Card Services. We answer incoming calls and advise customers accordingly.
stay away
IT Analyst I (Former Employee) –  waterburyJanuary 2, 2015
Did a contract for them took 5 weeks to get my first check kept saying there was an issue with direct deposit never caught up I quit an was still getting a check weeks after thats how much they owed me very ridiculous
Pros
was a good paying comtract when i finally got paid
Cons
bad management no one takes responsibility for their mistakes
Computer Store
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Aguadilla, PRJuly 27, 2014
great place to start knowledge with guaranty and how clients.
Productive, Friendly, Fun
Assistant Association Manager (Former Employee) –  Millersville, MDJuly 16, 2014
Learned so much with Property Management. Great people to work with.
Pros
fun, people
Cons
training
fun work space
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lamoni, IAJuly 16, 2014
Typical day at work, go pick a seat to sit at, log on to the computer I was assigned that day. Wait before I start calls, because when my shift started (4:00pm shift). We would play a game before we started work. After the game was over put my head set on and begin receiving calls. I learned sales are harder than what people understand. I learned that you have to be self-motivated if you wanted to succeed in that area. Management was okay it could have been better. Same goes for co-workers, it could have been better. Hardest part about the job was trying to get people who did not want to donate this year to donate. Most enjoyable part was talking to the people over the phone and showing them that I understand that their situations may have changed this year and they would not be able to donate but it was okay, because they helped plenty of times before.
Pros
playing a game before work started
Cons
having to pitch three times to a person who already said they could not donate.
Looking for a Warehouse Worker position
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 7, 2014
A multi-skilled, hardworking and efficient warehouse assistant with a proven track record of ensuring the smooth functioning and running of all warehouse concerning activities. Able to follow standard operating procedures and work in a methodical and tidy manner. Possessing a comprehensive understanding of material / stock management techniques and inventory control methods and procedures. Now looking for a suitable position with a company which offers genuine room for progression and where I can make a significant contribution.A quick learner who is physically fit and has the strength and stamina required to
lift high-value, sensitive and fragile goods in and out of a warehouse. Traveal is
committed to safety, and will be more than able to operate moving equipment,
such as dollies, forklifts, and even trucks. He will always maintain a clean and
safe work environment, and will be focused on helping his employer to deliver
better results. He is currently looking for a entry level warehousing position
with a company that wants to attract and retain the best talent.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
no free lunch
Productive with a family like feeling.
Logistics Manager/Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Jessup, MDJanuary 14, 2014
Day starts at nine with a series of emails. next meeting with your supervisor to go over the priority of the task that needs to be done today. Management is nice men that give you the opportunity to prove to them that your productive. Small office and everyone in their are nice people to each other.
Stay Away From Procom
Contract Worker (Former Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 12, 2013
Did a contract job for a large bank which Procom was the agency in the middle.It was a push for me to take the position and that when it was accepted out came all there paperwork. Which they don't accept Digital Signatures so all documents have to be printed out and signed, than scanned so they can be emailed off to them. Position was hourly plus expenses. Procom holds back two weeks worth of pay and there in no rush to pay your expenses.Three weeks into the job and they finally came up with one expense check, which I was running almost $300 a week in expenses. After that didn't get another expense check until after my contract was and then they were paying those one week at a time. Month after my contract and I am still waiting for all my money. Stay Away from this company, no one seems to know what the other person is doing within the company and all they do is blame the company your doing the contract for or blame it on there parent company that is located in Canada. Finished my contract and told Procom to never call me again
Pros
no pros of procom
Cons
just a backward company looking for there cut for filling a joposition
Over worked and under paid.
Customer Service Tech (Former Employee) –  Canton, GAJuly 1, 2012
Hard days in warehouse and call center. Monitored like children and worked like slaves.
Pros
no pros.
Cons
modern slave trade.