Procom Employee Reviews

Excellent company
Intertek Sr. Business Analyst/Change Management (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 13, 2017
I loved working with Procom as they were competitive and very responsive.. I will recommend them to others as the recruiters were attentive and helped me along the way
Excellent company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 9, 2017
Been in recruiting for a few years, switched to Procom and loved it. Much better than just about every other recruiting agency out there! I truly recommend working with the recruiters here as well.
Benefits
Cons
Slim database
Hated to see them get bought out
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaOctober 3, 2017
Great company to work for the short time I was there. Great leadership. Great trainings of new employees and current employees for growth. Competitive pay.
good benefits and work hours
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, ARSeptember 4, 2017
Owners offer good benefits and work hours are usually 8-5. Nice place to work when all employees are on the same page and working toward the same results.
Pros
good hours and benefits
Cons
lazy staff
productive work, fun and hands on
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 30, 2017
I loved working for this company. it was fun work environment and hands on. Only reason I quit this job was to be able to stay home and babysit my niece.
Pros
mon-friday
good first job
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYApril 24, 2017
great starting job for training opportunities good atmosphere with management.will help train if you have never worked in a assembly line place before
Pros
knowledgeable people
Cons
few chances for advancement
Phone/Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJOctober 25, 2016
Poor management who lack respect and appreciation for their employees. After 4 years, they finally got us a microwave and fridge that we hardly have the opportunity to use because they placed it in the conference room where they have frequent meetings.
Cons
short breaks, no benefits, low pay
Professional, helpful and easy to work with.
Retirement Tax Specialist for another company (Former Employee) –  Brattleboro, VTAugust 3, 2016
This was a Temp agency. I did not work directly for them. They were very professional, helpful and easy to work with.
I didn't like getting hung up on, cursed out, or got answering machines most of the time.
Transfer Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJApril 11, 2016
I was very punctual....getting there usuallly early. I only missed work when necessary. There was no chance of advancement and you capped out in salary at $10.00 per hour.
A very helpful company.
Patient Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 20, 2016
Procom was massively helpful in getting me my contract with MPS. They were helpful during the process, and continue to check up and make sure that everything is still going ok for me.
Pros
Pay, flexible hours
Cons
Limited benefits
Telecommuting Friendly Flexible
Managing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 17, 2016
Procom is a decent place to work. Management is flexible in terms allowing sales recruiting personnel work remotely. little to no brand recognition in certain regions of the US. This is a Canadian based company.
Pros
Telecommuting
Cons
No brand awareness in US
Good temporary job
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJFebruary 1, 2016
it's a good temp job but i would not recommend this job if you are looking for a career here. Also not too stable of a job security
Toughest part was not working consistently but loved going when I could
Call center agent (Former Employee) –  Stringtown, OKOctober 9, 2015
The company was a good experience. Fun place to work and the bosses worked with the individual needs.And I really enjoyed the pizza parties :) Other than the inconsistency of work due to it being a new ground company at the facility, The unnecessary bellyaching of a few agents was annoying. how ever the experience gave me a thicker skin in order to deal with consumers who were really irate . In the long run it gave me a desire to continue in this field of work.
Pros
development of language skills
Cons
being cussed at by consumers
This is a good company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 13, 2015
I have enjoyed my time at ProCom (TD Bank). I am a customer service representative working in the Retaul Card Services. We answer incoming calls and advise customers accordingly.
stay away
IT Analyst I (Former Employee) –  waterburyJanuary 2, 2015
Did a contract for them took 5 weeks to get my first check kept saying there was an issue with direct deposit never caught up I quit an was still getting a check weeks after thats how much they owed me very ridiculous
Pros
was a good paying comtract when I finally got paid
Cons
bad management no one takes responsibility for their mistakes
Computer Store
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Aguadilla, PRJuly 27, 2014
great place to start knowledge with guaranty and how clients.
Productive, Friendly, Fun
Assistant Association Manager (Former Employee) –  Millersville, MDJuly 16, 2014
Learned so much with Property Management. Great people to work with.
Pros
Fun, People
Cons
Training
fun work space
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lamoni, IAJuly 16, 2014
Typical day at work, go pick a seat to sit at, log on to the computer I was assigned that day. Wait before I start calls, because when my shift started (4:00pm shift). We would play a game before we started work. After the game was over put my head set on and begin receiving calls. I learned sales are harder than what people understand. I learned that you have to be self-motivated if you wanted to succeed in that area. Management was okay it could have been better. Same goes for co-workers, it could have been better. Hardest part about the job was trying to get people who did not want to donate this year to donate. Most enjoyable part was talking to the people over the phone and showing them that I understand that their situations may have changed this year and they would not be able to donate but it was okay, because they helped plenty of times before.
Pros
Playing a game before work started
Cons
having to pitch three times to a person who already said they could not donate.
Productive with a family like feeling.
Logistics Manager/Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Jessup, MDJanuary 14, 2014
Day starts at nine with a series of emails. next meeting with your supervisor to go over the priority of the task that needs to be done today. Management is nice men that give you the opportunity to prove to them that your productive. Small office and everyone in their are nice people to each other.
Stay Away From Procom
Contract Worker (Former Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 12, 2013
Did a contract job for a large bank which Procom was the agency in the middle.It was a push for me to take the position and that when it was accepted out came all there paperwork. Which they don't accept Digital Signatures so all documents have to be printed out and signed, than scanned so they can be emailed off to them. Position was hourly plus expenses. Procom holds back two weeks worth of pay and there in no rush to pay your expenses.Three weeks into the job and they finally came up with one expense check, which I was running almost $300 a week in expenses. After that didn't get another expense check until after my contract was and then they were paying those one week at a time. Month after my contract and I am still waiting for all my money. Stay Away from this company, no one seems to know what the other person is doing within the company and all they do is blame the company your doing the contract for or blame it on there parent company that is located in Canada. Finished my contract and told Procom to never call me again
Pros
No Pros of PROCOM
Cons
Just a backward company looking for there cut for filling a joposition

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procom. Our community is ready to answer.